PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Nix Interview

Beebe's Kid
11-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Great interview...would be kind of cool if we could get this on WGR (http://www.doublex1090.com/common/global_audio/40/23890.mp3)

I don't know how people don't like this guy.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-12-2010, 03:05 PM
Great interview...would be kind of cool if we could get this on WGR (http://www.doublex1090.com/common/global_audio/40/23890.mp3)

I don't know how people don't like this guy.
I like Nix. Thanks for posting this.:bullseye:

bf1
11-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Id love to sip moonshine with him and hunt possum. I just don't want him running the team's talent decisions.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Id love to sip moonshine with him and hunt possum. I just don't want him running the team's talent decisions.
That was funny.:jig:

mrbojanglezs
11-12-2010, 03:31 PM
the lack of bills interviews on WGR is stupid

HAMMER
11-12-2010, 03:40 PM
the lack of bills interviews on WGR is stupid

Listen to those clowns, it is obvious why no one wants to be on their show. It is REALLY bad radio and I can't believe they are still on the air.

Extremebillsfan247
11-12-2010, 05:40 PM
"Take the best player on the board" says Nix. Who is that if we get the top pick? Is it at QB or another skill position? He definitely isn't talking franchise QB in that interview. Whether that is his version of smoke screen or something, who knows, but that's a scary thought that Luck could be there and we draft someone else. JMO

X-Era
11-12-2010, 05:46 PM
"Take the best player on the board" says Nix. Who is that if we get the top pick? Is it at QB or another skill position? He definitely isn't talking franchise QB in that interview. Whether that is his version of smoke screen or something, who knows, but that's a scary thought that Luck could be there and we draft someone else. JMOIf Luck is there, were taking him. It's early still I realize that, but IMO we would take him. And who's to say Luck wouldn't be the BPA.

Extremebillsfan247
11-12-2010, 05:55 PM
If Luck is there, were taking him. It's early still I realize that, but IMO we would take him. And who's to say Luck wouldn't be the BPA.
Yeah, I'm just not as certain any more. I mean, there were a lot of people out there who thought we were going to land Claussen, Tebow, or even McCoy, and we passed them over for Spiller at a position where we were arguably set at the time with Jackson and Lynch. After something like that happens, it's hard not to have that thought sitting at the back of your mind for next years draft that something similar could happen again.

X-Era
11-12-2010, 06:05 PM
Yeah, I'm just not as certain any more. I mean, there were a lot of people out there who thought we were going to land Claussen, Tebow, or even McCoy, and we passed them over for Spiller at a position where we were arguably set at the time with Jackson and Lynch. After something like that happens, it's hard not to have that thought sitting at the back of your mind for next years draft that something similar could happen again.Well, things can change for sure. However, Luck is a QB with franchise potential. And that type of player is coveted. If he declares, which is a big if, I think he is almost certain to be the top QB taken and will be taken by the first team in need of a franchise QB. To me, that's the Bills. It could be Carolina, but I dont see it as the Cowboys. Clausen and McCoy don't translate well to Luck because they weren't considered as can't miss franchise QB types. Right or wrong, Luck pretty much is. Luck is this years version of Bradford and has actually done more so far as a senior.

I don't see us being able to pass up Luck... no pun intended.

Prov401
11-12-2010, 06:10 PM
"Take the best player on the board" says Nix. Who is that if we get the top pick? Is it at QB or another skill position? He definitely isn't talking franchise QB in that interview. Whether that is his version of smoke screen or something, who knows, but that's a scary thought that Luck could be there and we draft someone else. JMO

It's best player available. Period. So basically, if Luck comes out and we have the number one pick... He's ours.

YardRat
11-12-2010, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I'm just not as certain any more. I mean, there were a lot of people out there who thought we were going to land Claussen, Tebow, or even McCoy, and we passed them over for Spiller at a position where we were arguably set at the time with Jackson and Lynch. After something like that happens, it's hard not to have that thought sitting at the back of your mind for next years draft that something similar could happen again.

Only those completely desperate for a QB wanted any of those three at #9 last draft. The same will probably be true for Mallett, Locker, Ponder at 2 or 3 this year if we don't have the top pick and Luck goes there.

BidsJr
11-12-2010, 08:51 PM

Cart before horse.

Nighthawk
11-12-2010, 10:08 PM
If Luck is there, were taking him. It's early still I realize that, but IMO we would take him. And who's to say Luck wouldn't be the BPA.

If Luck is there and they don't take him, then Buddy should have his ass kicked by every Bills fan. That would show complete incompetence on his part.

mikemac2001
11-13-2010, 01:01 AM
people already complaining about who they might pick

guys don't worry about the draft until april.... k

Beebe's Kid
11-13-2010, 06:51 AM
people already complaining about who they might pick

guys don't worry about the draft until april.... kDamn good interview to listen to...lot's of stuff to talk about....all that happens is a fight over Andrew Luck.

better days
11-13-2010, 08:04 AM
Only those completely desperate for a QB wanted any of those three at #9 last draft. The same will probably be true for Mallett, Locker, Ponder at 2 or 3 this year if we don't have the top pick and Luck goes there.

Locker & Ponder have really fallen. Mallett could still be a high pick before it is time for the draft.