PDA

View Full Version : Seattle May Be Going After a QB in Draft*****

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Looks like they've already given up on Whitehurst. Which teams, besides us, will be looking at a rookie QB in Round One?

Seattle?
Dallas?
Carlolina?
San Fran?

:drool2:

mayotm
11-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Looks like they've already given up on Whitehurst. Which teams, besides us, will be looking at a rookie QB in Round One?

Seattle?
Dallas?
Carlolina?
San Fran?

:drool2:Why would Dallas be looking for a QB in the first round?

djjimkelly
11-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Why would Dallas be looking for a QB in the first round?

a prospect like luck romo would not be safe for long every team would take luck im sure of it

Justin C
11-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Cincinnati most likely will be. Palmer has an $11.5 million option at the end of the year that I highly doubt Cincinnati, especially with a new coach, would pick up.

tampabay25690
11-12-2010, 04:32 PM
Dallas a QB??????? For real????
There defense is terrible this year....
Romo is a top 10 QB in this league.........

X-Era
11-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Dallas a QB??????? For real????
There defense is terrible this year....
Romo is a top 10 QB in this league.........It's crazy IMO. They wont be taking a QB, IMO.

Carolina is the only team that is close to us in record that might be thinking QB.

McBFLO
11-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Romo is NOT a top 10 QB. Might not even be Top 15.

Extremebillsfan247
11-12-2010, 06:01 PM

Seattle?
Dallas?
Carlolina?
San Fran?

:drool2:
Well they may have a shot at Locker or Mallet, but if Luck comes out, he will be long gone before they get a shot at picking him. They already have 4 wins. Even if they lose the remainder of their games they will still be lucky to crack the top 5 in the draft. There is a long list of teams ahead of them right now. JMO

Extremebillsfan247
11-12-2010, 06:16 PM
It's crazy IMO. They wont be taking a QB, IMO.

Carolina is the only team that is close to us in record that might be thinking QB.

It would be a mistake to think that just because Dallas has Romo that they wont be thinking QB with their first pick. It all depends on Jerry Jones and the direction he wants to go. He would have no problem with sticking it to this organization if it's between us and Dallas for Luck's services. Just hope they don't pick before we do. This will be one time when I don't want to have to say I told you so. lol If you get what I mean. JMO

Nighthawk
11-12-2010, 10:00 PM

Yes he is...don't be silly.

Dr. Lecter
11-12-2010, 10:10 PM
It's crazy IMO. They wont be taking a QB, IMO.

San Fran?

X-Era
11-12-2010, 10:13 PM
San Fran?By close I meant within 1 game. SF, and a lot of other teams need to lose two while we win two. I think thats a tall order.

tampabay25690
11-12-2010, 10:59 PM

U kidding me????
Please name me 10 better QB'S in the NFL then Tony Romo

better days
11-13-2010, 08:17 AM
U kidding me????
Please name me 10 better QB'S in the NFL then Tony Romo

1) Payton Manning

2) Tom Brady

3) Drew Brees

4) Ben Rothlisburger

5) Philip Rivers

6) Matt Ryan

7) Josh Freeman

8) Sam Bradford

9) Eli Manning

10) Joe Flacco

McBFLO
11-13-2010, 08:33 AM
Yes he is...don't be silly.
No way! What has the guy really ever done for that team? Nothing substantial.

In no particular order...

Peyton
Brady
Flacco
Carson (having a rough year, but I'd take him over Romo any day)
Big Ben
Schaub
Rivers
Eli
Donovan
Rodgers
Favre
Matt Ryan
Brees
Vick
And hell, I'd even take Stafford, Freeman and Bradford over Romo

Romo blows.

nolimit
11-13-2010, 09:34 AM
Those arguing that romo is not a top 10 q....take a look at how awful that offense has become without him. He is the MVP of that team.

Novacane
11-13-2010, 09:48 AM
We have to finish with the worst record to get Luck. IMO he's they kind of QB someone will trade up for if the team drafting #1 does not need a QB. Luck is going to be the #1 pick.

Novacane
11-13-2010, 09:57 AM

Peyton
Brady
Flacco
Big Ben
Schaub
Rivers
Eli
Donovan
Rodgers
Favre
Matt Ryan
Brees
Vick

Romo blows.

Come on. I hate Dallas as much as the anyone here but to say he blows is absurd. The only ones off that list I am for sure taking over Romo are Peyton, Brady, and Brees. Those are the only 3 elite QB's imo. Next come the very good and Romo is in that group.
Vick, Farve and Mcnabb at this stage of their careers over Romo is :coocoo:

better days
11-13-2010, 10:46 AM
Those arguing that romo is not a top 10 q....take a look at how awful that offense has become without him. He is the MVP of that team.

Yeah, because they were playing great with Romo behind center.

better days
11-13-2010, 10:56 AM

Peyton
Brady
Flacco
Big Ben
Schaub
Rivers
Eli
Donovan
Rodgers
Favre
Matt Ryan
Brees
Vick

Romo blows.

I should have had Rodgers on my list. I would rather have Freeman, Bradford & Stafford than Favre, Vick, Schaub, Carson & McNabb myself, but I would take ANY of them over Romo.

dannyek71
11-13-2010, 11:33 AM
Come on. I hate Dallas as much as the anyone here but to say he blows is absurd. The only ones off that list I am for sure taking over Romo are Peyton, Brady, and Brees. Those are the only 3 elite QB's imo. Next come the very good and Romo is in that group.

Id take Rodgers over Romo any day.

better days
11-13-2010, 12:21 PM

I am not saying Romo blows myself, but I would say he is a good QB not very good. I think Fitz may be as good as Romo myself. I think Sanchez showed more in the playoffs last year than Romo ever has.

Long term I would take Romo over Favre, McNabb, & Vick but for this year I would take all of them over him.

McBFLO
11-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Ok, so saying he blows is maybe a little harsh. But I think the guy is mediocre, at best. In the clutch, he's just not any good. I haven't looked or done any research on this but I can't think of a single time he brought his team back from being behind to win any games and his record in the playoffs (let the "at least he gets his teams to the playoffs" arguments begin) is awful. I'd take Fitzpatrick over Romo any day. And to top it off, the guy is a total douche.

McBFLO
11-13-2010, 04:34 PM
I am not saying Romo blows myself, but I would say he is a good QB not very good. I think Fitz may be as good as Romo myself. I think Sanchez showed more in the playoffs last year than Romo ever has.

Long term I would take Romo over Favre, McNabb, & Vick but for this year I would take all of them over him.
I'd take Vick (and I'm a dog-owner, too) over Romo.