PDA

View Full Version : What is more stressful?

BidsJr
11-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Being 6-2 and wondering if your team is good enough to get homefield advantage and go far in the playoffs?

Or.

Being 0-8 and wondering if you are bad enough to get the #1 pick in the draft and taking a shot at the next Jim Kelly?

12-4 might get you beat on someone elses home field and 1-15 might get you choosing an overrated Jake Locker. Ryan Leaf v2.0

mikemac2001
11-12-2010, 10:45 PM
Rather be stressed and winning

Billz_fan
11-13-2010, 01:03 AM
winning !! is best !

airdog32
11-13-2010, 01:39 AM
Losing is much more stressful!

Michael82
11-13-2010, 02:33 AM
Definitely losing is more stressful, especially when we seem to find new ways to lose each week.

Bravo82
11-13-2010, 11:58 AM
Definitely losing is more stressful, especially when we seem to find new ways to lose each week.

How is this stressful? There are no expectations of the 2010 Bills...if the Lions blank us 30-0 tomorrow, who the **** really cares. Much more stress when there is actually something worthwhile (a playoff birth) on the line.

BidsJr
11-13-2010, 12:39 PM
How is this stressful? There are no expectations of the 2010 Bills...if the Lions blank us 30-0 tomorrow, who the **** really cares. Much more stress when there is actually something worthwhile (a playoff birth) on the line.

The #1 pick might be on the line this week as well. Maybe the difference between Manning (Luck), or Leaf (Locker).

This is stressful to me. If we are going to suck we might as well suck bad enough to have the very pick of the litter.

I would hate to look back on the 2010 season and wonder what might have been.

Bravo82
11-13-2010, 12:53 PM
The #1 pick might be on the line this week as well. Maybe the difference between Manning (Luck), or Leaf (Locker).

This is stressful to me. If we are going to suck we might as well suck bad enough to have the very pick of the litter.

I would hate to look back on the 2010 season and wonder what might have been.

Good point...but as we all know the draft is a crapshoot. I am pulling for the #1 pick as well. When the Bills lose, its good for draft position. If/when the Bills win, it is a pleasant surprise. But these are far from stressful times to be a Bills fan.

ServoBillieves
11-13-2010, 12:58 PM
Who's to say that Luck = Leaf and Locker = Manning? We don't know that.

It's stressful in each of its own ways. If you have a winning team, 6-2 is stressful, if you have a losing team, losing is stressful. In our case, losing is stressful, and it has been for 11 years.

What's stressful is sitting at home watching TV in April and wondering if the front office made the right decision, and stressing having to wait until October to see if the player has panned out.