PDA

View Full Version : Bills Fans at the Game

tampabay25690
11-14-2010, 08:24 PM
I want to say for all the Bills fans that went to the game, I applaud you.

Way to go and help get this team there 1st win...
Without the fans attending the games threw the tuff times there is no Bills in Buffalo.....

GO BILLS.........:beer:

BertSquirtgum
11-14-2010, 08:27 PM
the way they have been playing this year, they don't deserve to have anyone in the stands.

tampabay25690
11-14-2010, 08:29 PM
the way they have been playing this year, they don't deserve to have anyone in the stands.

Would you rather see them move????

Joe Fo Sho
11-14-2010, 08:30 PM

Yeah **** 'em. Stop supporting them, let them move to LA or Toronto or Europe. They'll never be good again, the stands should be empty to teach Ralph a lesson.

BertSquirtgum
11-14-2010, 08:38 PM
you guys are clowns. i'm not spending money on tickets to watch a 1-8 team. i did however listen to radio as i got a bunch of work done. it was a much more productive day than dealing with a bunch of drunk kids at a bills game.

Joe Fo Sho
11-14-2010, 08:41 PM
you guys are clowns. i'm not spending money on tickets to watch a 1-8 team. i did however listen to radio as i got a bunch of work done. it was a much more productive day than dealing with a bunch of drunk kids at a bills game.

Gotta love fairweather Bills fans.

Dr. Lecter
11-14-2010, 08:41 PM
The crowd was actually pretty mellow today.

BertSquirtgum
11-14-2010, 08:43 PM
Gotta love fairweather Bills fans.
i've spent 8,000$ in season tickets over the past 7 years. take that comment and shove it up your ass. have you even went a game this year? i've went to three. fair weather fan? hah, that's rich.

edit: the only reason i didn't go today is because we were coming back from allegany, where we were searching for the senile old man that decided to go for hike in a 100 square mile park at 92 years old without a gps in hand.

Joe Fo Sho
11-14-2010, 08:46 PM
i've spent 8,000$ in season tickets over the past 7 years. take that comment and shove it up your ass. have you even went a game this year? i've went to three. fair weather fan? hah, that's rich.

I went to the home opener. You said you're not going to support a 1-8 Bills team. That to me means that the worse the Bills do, the less you support them. I don't know how else to define a fair weather fan.

BertSquirtgum
11-14-2010, 08:49 PM
fair weather fan is someone who doesn't watch, listen, or think about the team when they're bad. i was listening to the radio on the way home after hiking up steep mountains for 2 days. then came home and put up christmas lights while listening to the end of the game. what did you do? sit on the computer with your thumb in your anus? you sir, are a fool.

RockStar36
11-14-2010, 08:54 PM
The crowd was good all around today. A few false starts for Detroit made it worth it. My throat is a little sore for sure.

Joe Fo Sho
11-14-2010, 08:55 PM
fair weather fan is someone who doesn't watch, listen, or think about the team when they're bad. i was listening to the radio on the way home after hiking up steep mountains for 2 days. then came home and put up christmas lights while i listening to the end of the game. what did you do? sit on the computer with your thumb in your anus? you sir, are a fool.

You said "i'm not spending money on tickets to watch a 1-8 team." You clearly were lying, as you have season tickets. Part of supporting a team is financial support.

I went golfing in the morning, then watched the Bills game. My thumbs will not be up my anus until later tonight probably. But I don't know what that has to do with this argument...

BertSquirtgum
11-14-2010, 08:58 PM
i already spent the money but by going i would spend more money on gas, food, and parking. which i am not willing to do unless there's no chance of rain or snow. i will give my tickets away.

Demon
11-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Back to the topic, apparently Kyle Williams had a lot of great stuff to say about Bills fans today as well, he was interviewed by news 13 from Rochester and they will air it during the 11pm news tonight.

SABuffalo786
11-14-2010, 09:27 PM

Atmosphere today was great. Saw zero fights and everyone was into the game - especially the second half; the entire lower bowl didn't sit down until Fitz's final knee.

And you weren't there. Hmmmmm, maybe YOU'RE the problem..... :D:

Joe Fo Sho
11-14-2010, 09:28 PM
i already spent the money but by going i would spend more money on gas, food, and parking. which i am not willing to do unless there's no chance of rain or snow. i will give my tickets away.

Well clearly I underestimated your greatness. You sir, are a gentlemen and a scholar.

Mr. Pink
11-14-2010, 10:07 PM
Fan support, or people showing up to games means absolutely nothing about keeping a team in a city. Just ask Cleveland and Baltimore about that.

It's nice to think you make a difference by showing up I guess, but reality is that simply is not true.

BertSquirtgum
11-14-2010, 10:27 PM
Fan support, or people showing up to games means absolutely nothing about keeping a team in a city. Just ask Cleveland and Baltimore about that.

It's nice to think you make a difference by showing up I guess, but reality is that simply is not true.

i agree

THATHURMANATOR
11-15-2010, 12:51 AM
You are probably poor. Tickets are inexpensive and NFL football is great in person.

clumping platelets
11-15-2010, 01:04 AM
I was there with my mother............she's 66 and loved it......she is now 4-1 in games that she's attended. However, if most fans were like HurkeyNuts, this team is GONE in a hillbilly heartbeat

ServoBillieves
11-15-2010, 01:10 AM
... Aside from all the bickering, yes, it was great to see the Bills fans out in full force in an all-but-lost season. I would've been there too but me n' the gal-pal couldn't get the car working to drive up from ****sburgh. Good to the fans supporting their team (on a tv in a bar -_-).

Let's go Buffalo/Bills fans!!!!

airdog32
11-15-2010, 01:46 AM
You said "i'm not spending money on tickets to watch a 1-8 team." You clearly were lying, as you have season tickets. Part of supporting a team is financial support.

I went golfing in the morning, then watched the Bills game. My thumbs will not be up my anus until later tonight probably. But I don't know what that has to do with this argument...
i SPENT THE DAY WITH MY THUMB UP MY ASS!

Novacane
11-15-2010, 06:57 AM
I was there with my mother............she's 66 and loved it......she is now 4-1 in games that she's attended.

You need to start taking her every week!

TacklingDummy
11-15-2010, 07:20 AM
I was there with my mother............she's 66 and loved it......she is now 4-1 in games that she's attended. However, if most fans were like HurkeyNuts, this team is GONE in a hillbilly heartbeat
So we have her to thank for the Bills missing out on Andrew Luck?

RockStar36
11-15-2010, 08:19 AM
So we have her to thank for the Bills missing out on Andrew Luck?

That's good, you want Barkley, right?

cocamide
11-15-2010, 09:00 AM

edit: the only reason i didn't go today is because we were coming back from allegany, where we were searching for the senile old man that decided to go for hike in a 100 square mile park at 92 years old without a gps in hand.

Was it Ralph!?

SABuffalo786
11-15-2010, 09:09 AM

And THAT'S why the NFL blows.

TigerJ
11-15-2010, 07:42 PM
If I had a chance to get to a Bills game, even with a losing season, I most likely grab the opportunity. It's definitely more pleasant when the Bills win though.

tampabay25690
11-15-2010, 09:15 PM

THAT is a bunch of BS............
It is a huge deal..........
Cleveland has a owner that gave 2 ****s about the City of CLEVELAND....

The fans showing up is a huge deal as well.......

TigerJ
11-16-2010, 06:21 PM
My son went to the Lions game. He has a good friend who owed him some money. Payback was his friend took him to the game. His friend is a big time Lions fan. We called him after the game to ask if he had to walk home. LOL

BillsNick
11-16-2010, 11:12 PM
I flew up from Tampa just to go to the game, and it was awesome. Yeah they're having a bad year, but I still love em and they are fun to watch.

BertSquirtgum
11-16-2010, 11:14 PM
the bills suck but i can't help to love them. it's something you're born with.

PromoTheRobot
11-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Good crowd but a couple thousand of them wussed out and left early because of the rain.

PTR

DynaPaul
11-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Would you rather see them move????

Is that you Ralph?