X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figster
    • Oct 2010

Fred Jackson

5 years ago Fred Jackson was playing for the Sioux City Bandits in the National Indoor Football League and was named co-MVP where he ran for 1,770 yards and scored 41 TD's. Jackson was making $200 a week playing for the Bandits.

5 years later November 14, 2010 on a cold and rainy day in Buffalo New York RB Fred Jackson put an 0-8 football team on his shoulders with 170 yards of offense plus two TD's and carried them to their first victory of the season.

He's such a warrior said the Bills signal caller Ryan Fitzpartick after the game, everybody loves the guy, you can't say enough about him. “I felt like I needed to come out and play a little harder,” said Jackson. “It wasn’t the best game I had last week, so I felt like I had to go to another level and I feel like I’ve got to play like that for the rest of the year.”

In a season of rebuilding on a team that is attempting to change a decade of losing ways, when asked who the most valuable player is on the field and in the locker room, there is no better answer then Fred Jackson starting RB of the Buffalo Bills.
    Last edited by Figster; 11-15-2010, 09:35 AM.
  • Stewie
    Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
    • Aug 2002

Re: Fred Jackson

All he does is make plays when given the chance. He's not going to bust it for 80 yards, but he's a winner, gets first downs, smart on the field, a leader in the clubhouse, and oh yeah he's a good freaking running back. He knows how to finish runs better than any bills running back since Thurman bar none.
    Originally posted by Topdog
    Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    I love Weiner.
    also cheese

Comment

• Buckets
      • Jun 2003

He can't be any good no dreads, no arrests, no attitude, no hip-hop you tubes. All he does is play football!

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Love the guy. Was pissed when Lynch started ahead of him.

I wanted to see somesplit backfields with him and Spiller but now he has to carry the load with little depth left. Hope he doesn't get hurt.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Night Train
          Hope he doesn't get hurt.
          knock on wood.

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
            • Jun 2003

I can't remember who it was...maybe Fitz but after the game someone said something along the lines of "the refs blew the whistle to quick on him a couple times, probably because they've never seen anyone break free of 6 tacklers."
            www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
              We play to win the game!
              • Oct 2009

And he fumbled ball twice

Comment

• Stewie
                Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                • Aug 2002

I noticed he didn't put the ball on the outside on his long run either... he's not perfect.. but he's definitely our MVP. And just for the record, he took Moorman's place.

And yes, we are talking about the MVP of a one win team in the second half of the season.
                Originally posted by Topdog
                Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                I love Weiner.
                also cheese

Comment

Working...
                X