X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bosco
    • Aug 2004

Lions game on NFL Sunday Ticket

I was called by a friend Sunday who subscribes to Directv NFL Sunday Ticket and he was receiving the game. The strange part is that he lives in Jamestown.

He said this is the second time this year Sunday Ticket has shown the game locally when it should have been blacked out. That was the Jacksonville game

Anyone else locally that subscribes to NFL Sunday ticket also get the game ?

Just wondering.
  • cpearl
    • Mar 2005

Re: Lions game on NFL Sunday Ticket

I live in Orange County, CA (Chargers area) and I got a Chargers game earlier this year (or maybe it was last year) that was supposed to be blacked out. Not sure why.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

I live in Cortland and have The Ticket. The games have been blacked out everytime they should've been.

Weird this is, I could watch the Bills game online with my DirecTV account this past week. Couldn't do it last time they were blacked out...

Since when have the Bills games been blacked out in the Syracuse region? When I was younger I could've sworn they played them.

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho
        I live in Cortland and have The Ticket. The games have been blacked out everytime they should've been.

Weird this is, I could watch the Bills game online with my DirecTV account this past week. Couldn't do it last time they were blacked out...

Since when have the Bills games been blacked out in the Syracuse region? When I was younger I could've sworn they played them.
        1998...After the Yates County ruling...

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
          I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
          • Sep 2004

It is because a National (international in my case) Deal they have, not a local one.
          The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
            Making Spirits Bright
            • Mar 2006

[QUOTE=Historian]1998...After the Yates County ruling...

[URL]

thank you

Comment

• bluerosekiller
              • Jul 2008

I live in NT & just got Direct TV w/The Sunday Ticket in August & I watched both of the blacked out games in the comfort of my home.
              But, shhhh...
              Please.
              Last edited by bluerosekiller; 11-16-2010, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• airdog32
                • Oct 2003

regardless of the game being blacked out locally has nothing to do with the ticket they are not under the same local restrictions because you pay for that service!

Comment

• airdog32
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by airdog32
                  regardless of the game being blacked out locally has nothing to do with the ticket they are not under the same local restrictions because you pay for that service!
                  would like to make a note if the game is on your local channel than I suppose it would but I called during a blackout game and got a credit for not having that game that weekend! Maybe worth a shot never know!

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                    Making Spirits Bright
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by airdog32
                    If this is true, I'm probably gonna flip ****. I have the Ticket and have been blacked out with every blacked out Bills game. I'm pretty sure that they have to follow the NFL rules of a blackout too.

Comment

Working...
                    X