PDA

View Full Version : Reich heeds another call to lead

The_Philster
06-17-2003, 05:57 PM
Imagine you're back in high school and it's just about time for graduation. You've been a good student -- some would say a spectacular one. So when you get called to the principal's office, everyone wonders why.

Even you couldn't have guessed. The principal has gotten a promotion. He will be allowed to hire his own replacement.

Guess who he wants to take his place?

You....

more (http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/sports/football/nfl/carolina_panthers/6104967.htm)

Billz_fan
06-17-2003, 10:10 PM
Best Wishes to Frank and his family. He deserves all the good things that come his way. Im not a religious person but Im sure that Franks beliefs were one of the reasons he was able to take the role he did with the Bills during the 90's.

He never complained and when he was called on to perform he was always ready.

He did his job well and Im sure he will do this one well also.

R. Rich
06-17-2003, 10:34 PM
That's great news. As a person who majored in Math and minored in Secondary Education in college, I'm glad to see the teaching profession get such a dedicated individual. He'll do well.

Pride
06-18-2003, 06:59 AM
Frank is one of my favorite Bills of all time. He was the ultimate backup QB. Nice guy, humble, willing to play his part for many years. Never complained and was always ready to take the field and lead the troops.

Jan Reimers
06-18-2003, 08:32 AM
Frank is a class act who will be an exceptional educator. I love how he seemed to get along so well with Kelly, who was almost his complete opposite, at least from a lifestyle perspective.

Voltron
06-18-2003, 08:47 AM
JK and FR were the best of friends too. I know it has already been said but Frank was a class act (I just can't think of another way to describe him!) as well as a good football player. I am sure his leadership skills will come in handy in his new post!

Ebenezer
06-18-2003, 08:56 AM
Good for him!!

Man, a job as a principal...our high school principal never left his office...must have been quite the gig.

BillsNYC
06-18-2003, 09:04 AM
I caught a TD pass from Frank once...no..i REALLY did!!!

in touch football on his front lawn :D