PDA

View Full Version : QB Tommy Grady *****

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-16-2010, 01:14 PM
The Dolphins just worked out Arena League star QB Tommy Grady, but did not sign him. 6'7" tall. A project, but with a high ceiling, late bloomer. I think the Bills should take a look. Thoughts? :tip:

Beebe's Kid
11-16-2010, 01:17 PM
I think ************************************************************

I'll stick with Fitz and take a look at Brohm if I need to . *********************

ServoBillieves
11-16-2010, 01:19 PM

hydro
11-16-2010, 01:21 PM
NO******

ServoBillieves
11-16-2010, 01:22 PM
Although it does rhyme with Tom Brady... does he have a little emo ***** haircut and supermodel girlfriend?

Dr. Taylor Zaius
I think ************************************************************

I'll stick with Fitz and take a look at Brohm if I need to . *********************
Grady's arm is a cannon. Brohm? Not so much. If Brohm can't beat out Fitz, that tells me plenty.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
Although it does rhyme with Tom Brady... does he have a little emo ***** haircut and supermodel girlfriend?
No & no, I think. LOL:chug:

justasportsfan
11-16-2010, 01:23 PM
Grady's arm is a cannon. Brohm? Not so much. If Brohm can't beat out Fitz, that tells me plenty.
lol. Being in the arena league doesn't tell you plenty?

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-16-2010, 01:38 PM
Gotta start somewhere, brother. Like I said, he's a late bloomer.

Ickybaluky
11-16-2010, 01:43 PM
The guy was a 50% passer in college. I know he is big and has a big arm, but you have to be able to hit the target more than half the time.

Plus, he looks like Ryan Leaf.

jamesiscool
11-16-2010, 01:43 PM

told the whole story with freddy jackson i guess eh?

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-16-2010, 01:47 PM
And Kurt Warner.....:rockout:

EricStratton
11-16-2010, 01:55 PM
So of the hundreds (maybe thousands) of QB's who have taken an Arena League snap Kurt Warner is the one bright spot.

The odds just aren't on this guys side.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-16-2010, 01:59 PM
So of the hundreds (maybe thousands) of QB's who have taken an Arena League snap Kurt Warner is the one bright spot.

The odds just aren't on this guys side.
Hey, the Fins knew about him obviously. He'd be perfect for a team looking to develope a QB.:balloons:

justasportsfan
11-16-2010, 02:01 PM
there are exceptions. But why is it that 32 teams don't think enough of him to make him a number 3? Should we just trust that he's the next Warner or Freddy because Dr. Zauis says so?

I think making an NFL team (Brohm) says a lot more than an making an arena team.
Not saying Brohm is the next Rogers/Brees but whose to say he's not a late bloomer too?

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-16-2010, 02:04 PM
there are exceptions. But why is it that 32 teams don't think enough of him to make him a number 3? Should we just trust that he's the next Warner or Freddy because Dr. Zauis says so?

I think making an NFL team (Brohm) says a lot more than an making an arena team.
Not saying Brohm is the next Rogers/Brees but whose to say he's not a late bloomer too?
Brohm's ship has about sailed. He won't be around much longer.

justasportsfan
11-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Brohm's ship has about sailed. He won't be around much longer.

will Graddy make anyones team considering the problems some team are having at qb? Has Carolina called him? Has the UFL called him?

PromoTheRobot
11-16-2010, 02:07 PM
The guy was a 50% passer in college. I know he is big and has a big arm, but you have to be able to hit the target more than half the time.

Plus, he looks like Ryan Leaf.

A cannon for an arm? More like a sawed-off shotgun.

PTR

DraftBoy
11-16-2010, 02:08 PM
Not to add much fuel to the fire but if there is any team's scouting dept to trust its Miami's. They were one of the teams that found Cameron Wake in the CFL.

Couldnt hurt to look, though I doubt anything is there.

Joe Fo Sho
11-16-2010, 02:15 PM
I THINK THE BILLS SHOULD SIGN EVERY PLAYER WHO EVER DID ANYTHING IN ANY LEAGUE AT ANY POINT IN THEIR LIVES EVER

Static
11-16-2010, 02:22 PM
Not to add much fuel to the fire but if there is any team's scouting dept to trust its Miami's. They were one of the teams that found Cameron Wake in the CFL.

Couldnt hurt to look, though I doubt anything is there.

Yes but we are also the team that has used 400 2nd round picks on QB's.

OpIv37
11-16-2010, 02:25 PM

he has a cannon arm? Just like Drew Bledsoe, Rob Johnson, JP Losman, Kyle Boller and Rex Grossman?

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-16-2010, 02:30 PM
he has a cannon arm? Just like Drew Bledsoe, Rob Johnson, JP Losman, Kyle Boller and Rex Grossman?
Hey. Kyle Boller not lookin' all that bad right about now.

Bill Cody
11-16-2010, 02:39 PM
This guy hardly played in college and he has 1 year in the arena league. He is very raw. Miami has 2 QB's hurt so they are kicking a lot of tires right now, it means nothing. If any team did sign him it would be as a practice squad prospect only. Brohm is a far more polished player at this point. I doubt we would be interested.

thebuffalobills4
11-16-2010, 02:50 PM
The Dolphins just worked out Arena League star QB Tommy Grady, but did not sign him. 6'7" tall. A project, but with a high ceiling, late bloomer. I think the Bills should take a look. Thoughts? :tip:
****:awm:

DraftBoy
11-16-2010, 02:54 PM
Yes be we are also the team that has used 400 2nd round picks on QB's.

Touche.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-16-2010, 03:43 PM
It at least appears that Grady is on the NFL radar.:withmom:

Mr. Miyagi
11-16-2010, 11:11 PM
Tom Gaydy?

TMu11
11-17-2010, 05:08 AM

31 other teams also chose not to sign Levi Brown as their 3rd string QB when he cleared waivers. Did that mean the Bills shouldn't have resigned him after Edwards was gone?

elltrain22
11-17-2010, 05:14 AM
Everyone must fear the **********************************!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I do!

*************** or die

Yasgur's Farm
11-17-2010, 05:38 AM

Couldnt hurt to look, though I doubt anything is there.The Bills were another team to find Cameron Wake... He chose Miami.

thesquirrelking
11-17-2010, 06:32 AM

After this thread I'm finally putting you on ignore******************

:dance3:

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-17-2010, 06:35 AM
After this thread I'm finally putting you on ignore******************

:dance3:
Be my guest. Good riddance.:tongue:

justasportsfan
11-17-2010, 09:37 AM
31 other teams also chose not to sign Levi Brown as their 3rd string QB when he cleared waivers. Did that mean the Bills shouldn't have resigned him after Edwards was gone?

If Grady is all that because the phins gave him a look, then what does that say about Levi who not only got a look from the Pats and steelers but is on an nfl team as well ? Then we go up to Brohm who is a no. 2 with an nfl team. I'm not saying that both our qb's are all that but you can't put them both down using Grady as a comparison who can't even crack a 3 string qb on any team.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-17-2010, 09:39 AM
If Grady is all that because the phins gave him a look, then what does that say about Levi who not only got a look from the Pats and steelers but is on an nfl team as well ? Then we go up to Brohm who is a no. 2 with an nfl team. I'm not saying that both our qb's are all that but you can't put them both down using Grady as a comparison who can't even crack a 3 string qb on any team.
Upside, man, upside.:jig:

justasportsfan
11-17-2010, 09:43 AM
his upside can't even get him on a practice squad. While Browns and Brohms upside at least got them on an NFL team.

Bill Cody
11-17-2010, 09:43 AM

well I agree he is tall

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-17-2010, 09:48 AM
his upside can't even get him on a practice squad. While Browns and Brohms upside at least got them on an NFL team.
Those two played much more college ball. Grady is a beast with more upside. He'll be on an NFL roster soon.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-17-2010, 09:50 AM
well I agree he is tall
6'7". Big time recruit out of high school. Was rather immature & it hurt him at OU.:rockout:

justasportsfan
11-17-2010, 09:51 AM
Grady is a beast with more upside. He'll be on an NFL roster soon.

You may be right in the future but right now 32 NFL teams , UFL and CFL teams don't see what you see.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-17-2010, 09:52 AM
You may be right in the future but right now 32 NFL teams , UFL and CFL teams don't see what you see.

Can't argue with that. We'll see.:chug:

Extremebillsfan247
11-17-2010, 10:01 AM
Lets see, JP Losman was once a project, Trent Edwards was once a project, and neither turned out well here. Project QBs don't seem to develop well with this organization. What they need is a QB prospect with tools already in place that don't require projection, only guidance to best put those tools to good use. I would have to say no but that is my opinion.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Lets see, JP Losman was once a project, Trent Edwards was once a project, and neither turned out well here. Project QBs don't seem to develop well with this organization. What they need is a QB prospect with tools already in place that don't require projection, only guidance to best put those tools to good use. I would have to say no but that is my opinion.
Sort of like a Luck or Mallett.........:chug:

Extremebillsfan247
11-17-2010, 10:23 AM
Sort of like a Luck or Mallett.........:chug: or even Cam Newton who is quickly becoming a favorite. JMO

cocamide
11-17-2010, 10:25 AM
So appropriate:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/row-of-asterisks-spices-up-otherwise-ordinary-emai,18475/

TMu11
11-17-2010, 12:43 PM

I'm not arguing that Grady is anything close to a good player, I'm simply saying that just because one guy got passed up by 31 teams, doesn't mean he sucks too much for the Bills at this point

SabreEleven
11-17-2010, 10:00 PM
Why did I open this thread? :cynic:

feldspar
11-17-2010, 10:30 PM
Rhett Bomar.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-18-2010, 06:19 AM
Rhett Bomar.
He'd be an excellent addition to our roster.:trance:

Thief
11-18-2010, 11:57 AM
Grady's arm is a cannon. Brohm? Not so much. If Brohm can't beat out Fitz, that tells me plenty.Fitz couldn't beat out Edwards either, what did that tell you?

That's right, nothing.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-18-2010, 12:52 PM
Fitz couldn't beat out Edwards either, what did that tell you?

That's right, nothing.
Wha???:rockout:

Aliceinchainsbills15
11-18-2010, 02:54 PM
Grady is a wanker. No way the Bills look at him. Just saying.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-19-2010, 06:28 AM
Grady is a wanker. No way the Bills look at him. Just saying.
A wanker? How so, genius?:wtf:

Aliceinchainsbills15
11-21-2010, 02:57 AM
A wanker? How so, genius?:wtf:
Well, no ESPN analyst has really talked about him, he is unknown, the Dolphins looked at him because they are short at the Qb position and he played in a minor league compared to the NFL. Seriously wake up and smell a blue waffle genius.