• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Losman happy to be back in the league

Article on Losman after signing with Seattle:

LINK

I'd actually be happy for him if he can stick as a backup. His career hasn't gone as intended, but he seems like an OK kid.
  • Bill Cody
    • Sep 2004

Re: Losman happy to be back in the league

Didn't read the article. Did he buy a house in Seattle yet?

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
      Pinkerton's son
      • Feb 2006

I always liked JP...he always made me sit on the edge of my seat, especially when he reared back and just heaved the ball downfield to Lee!

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

We met him once in a hotel in Buffalo and got his autograph. He's a nice guy and I was always rooting for him.

The only thing I have against him is that he didn't get the job done on the field. If he can be successful on some West Coast NFC team that doesn't affect the Bills, more power to him.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
          Making Spirits Bright
          • Mar 2006

I hope he gets a chance to start and I hope even more that he plays well.

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
            We met him once in a hotel in Buffalo and got his autograph. He's a nice guy and I was always rooting for him.

The only thing I have against him is that he didn't get the job done on the field. If he can be successful on some West Coast NFC team that doesn't affect the Bills, more power to him.
            Not that it matters, but the year he started all 16 games, he really wasn't that bad and got better as time went on. It was the next season that they started dicking him with Edwards and the train came off the tracks.

D & S Sports

Comment

• mikemac2001
              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by RockStar36
              Not that it matters, but the year he started all 16 games, he really wasn't that bad and got better as time went on. It was the next season that they started dicking him with Edwards and the train came off the tracks.

Ya and edwards was our future QB :fail

MUCK
              FIAMI

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
                it's Dicks MO to force players and coaches to play into his philosophy instead of finding ways to use their strengths.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• k-oneputt
                  • Jun 2009

The Bills organization screwed Losman by starting him at the beginning of his second year. He wasn't ready. They stil had Bledsoe and they should have at least started the season with bledsoe.
                  Another of Donahoes stupid moves.

Comment

• trapezeus
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

more than jauron screwing him, mularkey threw him to the wolves in a sunday night game after a broken leg and asked him to beat the pats (at the height of their dominance). His first pass was a perfect floater to a patriot linebacker. and then it was followed up with him kicking the ball out of his own hands.

He was a raw QB that definitely needed more time to mature and he needed a real QB to guide him. Bledsoe had no interest in helping him and for the most part kept making the same mistakes himself. So it's not that great.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                      • Sep 2008

Good for him, I've always liked Losman's character on and off the field. It's too bad things didn't work out for him here. I remember back in '07 when he started the community beautification thing, that was a classy thing to do. Comparing that with the acts of a guy like Lynch, and it's not hard to have a soft spot for this guy. I say good luck to him. JMO.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by k-oneputt
                        The Bills organization screwed Losman by starting him at the beginning of his second year. He wasn't ready. They stil had Bledsoe and they should have at least started the season with bledsoe.
                        Another of Donahoes stupid moves.
                        Oh, wait. When people were arguing on here day and night and I was one of the few that said that putting Losman out there was one of the stupidest things to do where were you to support me?

Again, we have another example of a kid that was over drafted, over hyped and under prepared. None was his fault but people treated him like crap. I hope he succeeds.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• trapezeus
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Oct 2004

the thing was that bledsoe was so maddeningly bad at the end that the only natural reaction was, "START HIM!!! HE CAN'T BE AS BAD" but he wasn't an NFL ready QB. He didn't play in a pro system, he played at tulane and left a bigger program. these were all knocks that needed time to fix.

I remember just being fed up with bledsoe at the end. double patting the ball and just standing back there forever. I remember wanting shane matthews to start. the whole thing is just better if we forget it ever happened.

Comment

• feldspar
                            • Mar 2007

Now 2 of our first round draft picks are in Seattle.

BTW, if Losman was started too early in his second year, what about Trent Edwards, who started his rookie year...Losman was a 1st round pick that started 8 games in his second year. Edwards was a third round pick that started 9 games in his ROOKIE year. I'd say that Edwards has more claim to that excuse, but I don't think you'd hear either of these guys make that excuse...and guess what? If we draft a QB high next year, he'll probably be "starting too soon" as well.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
                              the thing was that bledsoe was so maddeningly bad at the end that the only natural reaction was, "START HIM!!! HE CAN'T BE AS BAD" but he wasn't an NFL ready QB. He didn't play in a pro system, he played at tulane and left a bigger program. these were all knocks that needed time to fix.

I remember just being fed up with bledsoe at the end. double patting the ball and just standing back there forever. I remember wanting shane matthews to start. the whole thing is just better if we forget it ever happened.
                              Yeah...all that and if the defense stops an unknown RB at home this team makes the playoffs and all of Bledsoe's habits get ignored and fans wouldn't have been as quick to want him cut.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X