X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeatownBillsFan21
    • Mar 2004

Would you go after Kolb??

Lets face it with the way Carolina has been playing i really dont think we are getting the number 1 overall pick and maybe not even the 2nd but lets say we pick between 3 and 5 would you swap 1st round picks with Philly assuming they pick 24-30 and send them a 3rd for Kolb?? Assuming Luck as not coming out which i think is very likely or him off the board would you make this trade??

I think i would go for it hes no Manning or Brady but i think hes a top 10 QB going forward.What do you guys and gals think????
  • BertSquirtgum
    • May 2009

Re: Would you go after Kolb??

dude, we suck. we're getting the 1st pick.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
      Dude i know we suck but...Carolina Sucks more IMO and we seem to get hosed a lot as Bills fans just something to think about.

Comment

• hydro
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
        Dude Carolina sucks.... worse....
        BERNIAC!

Comment

• BillsWin
          man amongst boys
          • Oct 2008

if Carolina wants him, he is theres. To answer your question, I'd give Philly a third for Kolb. I like him and the only reason he is on the bench is because Vick is performing outside his mind. I would not trade firsts. We need a stud.
          I am The Batman.

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

Dont be so sure that Carolina has the top pick locked up just yet.

No, I don't want Kolb.

Comment

• Ingtar33
              Dances With Buffaloes
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsWin
              if Carolina wants him, he is theres. To answer your question, I'd give Philly a third for Kolb. I like him and the only reason he is on the bench is because Vick is performing outside his mind. I would not trade firsts. We need a stud.

delusional.

Philly has already made it known they won't trade Kolb for anything short of a 1st round pick

Lets keep this conversation focused.

To get Kolb it would take our 1st round pick.

and he's absolutely not worth a top 5 pick.
              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

I don't know that Kolb is any better than Fitz. Hell, he may not even be as good as Fitz so I vote no on Kolb.

Comment

• buffalobillsfan95
                  • Jan 2010

Won't Vick be a free agent? If so we could pay him alot of $$$ and draft defense with our first pick
                  “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Comment

• Mindbender
                    • Apr 2010

Nope. Philly would want a 1st. The most I would give up is a 2nd rounder.
                    "Talk is cheap, we all know that. It's like I've always said, don't tell me about the labor pains, just show me the baby. That's what we've got to do. We've got to show you the baby, and the baby is winning." ~Buddy Nix

Comment

• X-Era
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by buffalobillsfan95
                      Won't Vick be a free agent? If so we could pay him alot of $$$ and draft defense with our first pick
                      I don't see any way that Philly lets him leave. I think they will sign him to a fairly big contract.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                        Dances With Buffaloes
                        • Sep 2002

listen... the fact is.. unless a team really likes Kolb and gives Philly a 1st rounder Philly has no reason to move him.

He's signed for years... and his annual salary is something reasonable like 1.5-2 mil... they have no financial reason to move him, and since Vick is 1 more dead friend at a nightclub away from a lifetime ban if i was in their Front Office I'd see Kolb as a VERY reasonably priced insurance policy.
                        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• X-Era
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                          listen... the fact is.. unless a team really likes Kolb and gives Philly a 1st rounder Philly has no reason to move him.

He's signed for years... and his annual salary is something reasonable like 1.5-2 mil... they have no financial reason to move him, and since Vick is 1 more dead friend at a nightclub away from a lifetime ban if i was in their Front Office I'd see Kolb as a VERY reasonably priced insurance policy.
                          That's all well and good but in the meantime Vick has not only resurrected his NFL career but far improved on it and become a much more complete QB. I can't see any way that Philly can let him leave as a FA. And if they resign him it will be to a fairly big contract. They can't go back to Kolb at this point.

I think they keep both with Vick getting the starting job and a fairly big new contract.
                          Last edited by X-Era; 11-18-2010, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• EricStratton
                            • Jul 2002

The asking price for Kolb is said to be a 1 and a 3.

He's signed through next year for a very low number ($1.4 or something like that) and Vick is one play from the IR

Comment

• X-Era
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by EricStratton
                              The asking price for Kolb is said to be a 1 and a 3.

He's signed through next year for a very low number ($1.4 or something like that) and Vick is one play from the IR
                              You think they will just let Vick walk after this year?

Comment

Working...
                              X