PDA

View Full Version : We have the #1 pick again...

baalworship
11-20-2010, 05:47 PM
From Great Blue North Report:

# November 19 (7:00 PM): Bills 'surge' back in front in race for top pick ... It kind of got lost in all the excitement of last night's 16-0 win by Chicago over Miami, but the Bears win added a 'W' to the collective won-lost record of Carolina's opoonents this year, while Buffalo added a win and two losses. As a result, Buffalo has a slightly weaker 'strength of schedule' tie-breaker (.565) than Carolina (.572) and would have the #1 pick overall were the draft held today, while the Panthers would pick second. The first-round 2011 selection order were the draft held today will be fully updated after Monday night's game.

http://www.gbnreport.com/

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-20-2010, 05:52 PM
too bad the bills will win 1-2 more games while carloina will not
bills suck at sucking

Night Train
11-20-2010, 05:53 PM
I hear you... but I hope we win out.

The draft is still a crapshoot..ESPECIALLY for the Bills.

Don't Panic
11-20-2010, 05:56 PM
Panthers are in trouble. They are decimated by injury and may very well not even come close to winning another game. Then again, it is the NFL and week to week you never know which team will show up. I think we'll end up winning 1 more and end up with a tougher SOS, so we'll probably need Carolina to win 2 more, which is doubtful. If I were a betting man, I'd say we're going to be picking #2.

Yasgur's Farm
11-20-2010, 06:22 PM
A win by Bears or Dolphins made no difference... 1 win on Bills schedule... 1 loss on Bills schedule.

Nighthawk
11-20-2010, 06:54 PM
A win by Bears or Dolphins made no difference... 1 win on Bills schedule... 1 loss on Bills schedule.

Not true...the Dolphins are actually on our schedule twice, thus the loss counts twice.

Yasgur's Farm
11-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Good point... But that means we gotta beat 'em the 2nd time to make a difference... Or do we gotta loose... I'm gettin' confused now.

IAG
11-20-2010, 07:44 PM
Andrew Luck. Do anything we can to get him.

Nighthawk
11-20-2010, 07:57 PM
Good point... But that means we gotta beat 'em the 2nd time to make a difference... Or do we gotta loose... I'm gettin' confused now.

We don't have to do anything. We just have to hope they continue to lose...it helps out the Bills cause.

Ed
11-20-2010, 09:22 PM
We don't have to do anything. We just have to hope they continue to lose...it helps out the Bills cause.
Yeah, the more the teams we play lose and the more the teams the Panthers play win, puts the SOS tie-breaker in our favor.

Demon
11-20-2010, 09:25 PM
I hear you... but I hope we win out.

The draft is still a crapshoot..ESPECIALLY for the Bills.

That makes no sense whats so ever.

Carolina is showing how its done. You TANK to get better. They will tank, they will get the #1 pick, they will get the coach they want, and they will get their franchise QB and they'll be in the playoffs while the Bills are still asking for patience in our rebuilding process thats 10+ years now.

mikemac2001
11-20-2010, 09:32 PM
That makes no sense whats so ever.

Carolina is showing how its done. You TANK to get better. They will tank, they will get the #1 pick, they will get the coach they want, and they will get their franchise QB and they'll be in the playoffs while the Bills are still asking for patience in our rebuilding process thats 10+ years now.

tho i agree what if luck doesn't come out ...will u still be happy with mallet or locker at 1 just asking because thats how your theory is playing out....

I want luck btw just saying.

X-Era
11-20-2010, 09:38 PM
tho i agree what if luck doesn't come out ...will u still be happy with mallet or locker at 1 just asking because thats how your theory is playing out....

I want luck btw just saying.No. Not at 1. After Luck, Gabbert is my next favorite in round 2 or so. Mallett and Locker will go higher than Gabbert, but I like him better than both to be honest. Most of my opinion on Mallett is about his character. If he comes out of the interviews clean, I would have no problem with him.

Demon
11-20-2010, 09:40 PM

I want luck btw just saying.

No. But, who's to say they will draft one of them? The higher we pick the better prospect we can get as long as our people do their homework, which i am counting on. If they are not sold on Locker or Mallet, they won't go with QB that high.

I think, with no Luck, they try to draft the best player available for either the OL or DL and try to trade for Kolb.

mikemac2001
11-20-2010, 09:40 PM
No. Not at 1. After Luck, Gabbert is my next favorite in round 2 or so. Mallett and Locker will go higher than Gabbert, but I like him better than both to be honest. Most of my opinion on Mallett is about his character. If he comes out of the interviews clean, I would have no problem with him.

idk about gab i like him then i watch him maybe it is his players around but for some reason i hate watching qbs always in shotty and he always seems like he is. (but so do the bills)

gab in 2nd or 3rd i can deal with. but not in first

X-Era
11-20-2010, 09:43 PM
idk about gab i like him then i watch him maybe it is his players around but for some reason i hate watching qbs always in shotty and he always seems like he is. (but so do the bills)

gab in 2nd or 3rd i can deal with. but not in first2nd or 3rd, agreed.

They run the spread which I hate as well. But, I have watched him read defenses and go through progressions. He does pretty well at it. He has such a great arm. Makes good decisions, he's not Luck there, but he's solid.

BertSquirtgum
11-20-2010, 10:13 PM
testicles