PDA

View Full Version : Just give them the damn game!

northernbillfan
11-21-2010, 01:35 PM
****ing officials. :shelby:

First the no call pass interference they didn't call on the Bills and the no call interference they did call against the Bungles!

*******s!

BillsNick
11-21-2010, 01:36 PM
Unbelievable

X-Era
11-21-2010, 01:36 PM
****ing officials. :shelby:

First the no call pass interference they didn't call on the Bills and the no call interference they did call against the Bungles!

*******s!So, I agree on the call. But, the Bills are doing it to themselves, if they dont win, its on them.

Nighthawk
11-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Yeah...those damn officials made Fitz throw the ball right to Joseph for the TD. Oh yeah, those damn officials didn't call a roughing the passer to overturn a 3rd INT for Fitz. Stop with the blaming of the officials...the Bills are bad because they are bad all by themselves.

Ingtar33
11-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Yeah...those damn officials made Fitz throw the ball right to Joseph for the TD. Oh yeah, those damn officials didn't call a roughing the passer to overturn a 3rd INT for Fitz. Stop with the blaming of the officials...the Bills are bad because they are bad all by themselves.

yep

northernbillfan
11-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Hey, I was just pissed at a couple of calls. And then they gave them the extra second at the half to allow Cincy to add insult to injury.

northernbillfan
11-21-2010, 01:40 PM
Yeah...those damn officials made Fitz throw the ball right to Joseph for the TD. Oh yeah, those damn officials didn't call a roughing the passer to overturn a 3rd INT for Fitz. Stop with the blaming of the officials...the Bills are bad because they are bad all by themselves.I know the Bills are shooting themselves in the foot, but I need to target someone with my rage.

Cleve
11-21-2010, 01:42 PM
Officials actually helped the Bills on that opening drive by calling the roughing the passer on Fitzpatrick's first interception. Otherwise, the score might be 38-7 in favor of Cincinnati.

Nighthawk
11-21-2010, 01:43 PM
I know the Bills are shooting themselves in the foot, but I need to target someone with my rage.

Target Fitz or the defense...

However, I hear ya...ya gotta vent.