PDA

View Full Version : LOL think TO wishes he was back in Buffalo!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Ha! TO will be shatting bricks after this one :)

BertSquirtgum
11-21-2010, 03:34 PM
**** that *******

Mr. Pink
11-21-2010, 03:35 PM
Yeah, I'm sure he wants to go from one 2-8 team to another.

:rofl:

YardRat
11-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Ocho Cinco looked like he was going to cry on the sidelines in the final couple of minutes of the game.

Michael82
11-21-2010, 04:17 PM
Ocho Cinco looked like he was going to cry on the sidelines in the final couple of minutes of the game.
It's so obvious that Carson Palmer is trying to keep TO happy. He didn't even look at Ochocinco for most of the game and he was wide open so many times.

X-Era
11-21-2010, 04:19 PM
I'm glad he isn't.

Mr. Pink
11-21-2010, 04:19 PM
It's so obvious that Carson Palmer is trying to keep TO happy. He didn't even look at Ochocinco for most of the game and he was wide open so many times.

Ocho Cinco should have had a 10+ catch game with almost 200 yards.

He was constantly open all game long.

Wonder who goes after the TO experiment next year

justasportsfan
11-21-2010, 04:20 PM
No way. He's looking like a no. 1 with Palmer as his qb. He may be sad for his team but I'm sure he's personally happy. going to Cincy is getting him a contract from someone next year.

RockStar36
11-21-2010, 04:20 PM
I like TO but I'm glad he's gone. I'd rather have Stevie playing at this point. Just imagine, Stevie couldn't even get on the field with Jauron here.

justasportsfan
11-21-2010, 04:23 PM
I like TO but I'm glad he's gone. I'd rather have Stevie playing at this point. Just imagine, Stevie couldn't even get on the field with Jauron here.

Now we know that Dick was the problem. He put his players in a position to fail by holding them back with his philosophy.

BADTHINGSMAN
11-21-2010, 04:26 PM

Ditto!

Michael82
11-21-2010, 04:30 PM
Ocho Cinco should have had a 10+ catch game with almost 200 yards.

He was constantly open all game long.

Wonder who goes after the TO experiment next year
Wasn't Palmer responsible for convincing them to bring in TO? And he's having a pretty bad year too. I think he'll be gone, along with Marvin Lewis.

justasportsfan
11-21-2010, 04:35 PM
Wasn't Palmer responsible for convincing them to bring in TO? And he's having a pretty bad year too. I think he'll be gone, along with Marvin Lewis.

If Palmer and Ochocinco are under contract, I doubt the next head coach will let them go.

Michael82
11-21-2010, 04:46 PM
If Palmer and Ochocinco are under contract, I doubt the next head coach will let them go.
Palmer won't be gone, but they will draft his replacement, IMO.

Joe Fo Sho
11-21-2010, 04:48 PM
Remember when TO said we should be starting Fitz over Edwards?

I have no animosity or regret over TO. They only this I wish, is that he would've been MORE vocal and called out more people during his time here. Some people needed to be called out, and we're all seeing that now.

Ebenezer
11-21-2010, 04:59 PM
Why the hate on TO? He was a FA and the Bills didn't want him back. He might have made a bad choice in Cincy but he didn't do anything in Buffalo to warrant criticism.

Michael82
11-21-2010, 05:07 PM
Why the hate on TO? He was a FA and the Bills didn't want him back. He might have made a bad choice in Cincy but he didn't do anything in Buffalo to warrant criticism.
Except drop catchable passes and give up on plays, that resulted in INTs.... :ill:

Cntrygal
11-21-2010, 05:12 PM

:idunno: He guarenteed a win today?

Goobylal
11-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Except drop catchable passes and give up on plays, that resulted in INTs.... :ill:
He's been doing that his entire career, and he's still top-3 in all major receiving categories all-time. Personally I'd rather have kept TO and used that 4th rounder on TE Aaron Hernandez.

Ebenezer
11-21-2010, 05:54 PM
:idunno: He guarenteed a win today?
Don't they all? Are they supposed to say, "Yeah, we suck. They're going to hang 49 on us today." Would anybody want a player like that on their team.

Cntrygal
11-21-2010, 06:06 PM
I was just giving you a possible answer to YOUR question Eb.

Spiderweb
11-22-2010, 03:05 AM

Hummmm, that not quite accurate. TO didn't choose the Bengals. They were merely one of the few (if not the only) team that was interested.

Good, bad, or indifferent, TO has burned a lot of bridges and age is not his friend.
Still has the ability, and his infamous drops aside, but TO simply quits on too many plays.