PDA

View Full Version : This rarely happens, but I was wrong.........

Dr. Lecter
11-21-2010, 04:07 PM
I said that Stevie Johnson was no more than a #4 or, at best, a #3 WR.

Right now he is proving me wrong and is showing that he can be much more than that. He definitely has Fitz's and Gailey's confidence and pays them back by producing.

X-Era
11-21-2010, 04:08 PM
I said that Stevie Johnson was no more than a #4 or, at best, a #3 WR.

Right now he is proving me wrong and is showing that he can be much more than that. He definitely has Fitz's and Gailey's confidence and pays them back by producing.I think the guy who isn't getting enough credit is Gailey. His offensive schemes get the most out of his players. He's a very good coach IMO.

SquishDaFish
Kudos to you bro. He is def showing he is the real deal. Nice to see

Nighthawk
Johnson has been a huge surprise and the best part about it is that he is very likable and has a great personality too with the talent. Kudos to him.

Nighthawk
11-21-2010, 04:09 PM
I think the guy who isn't getting enough credit is Gailey. His offensive schemes get the most out of his players. He's a very good coach IMO.

Bingo....and I've been saying this all season.

Mr. Pink
11-21-2010, 04:15 PM
Was also wrong about calling Stevie a garbage time WR.

He's really poured it on the last few weeks.

YardRat
11-21-2010, 04:18 PM
I was calling for him to be demoted from the starting line-up early on also.

wmoz11
11-21-2010, 04:19 PM
Yep, I thought he was only good against soft coverage late in games. Couldn't have been more wrong. The guy is CLUTCH.

billsfanryan
11-21-2010, 04:22 PM

I was too. He had that one game where he dropped an easy catch when we needed it and tipped a pass that lead to an int. I was very P.O.ed at that point and was telling my friends he needs to ride the pine.

I love how he is playing now though. He just somehow finds a way to be wide open consistently

Dr. Lecter
11-21-2010, 04:23 PM
But you are usually wrong.

I should have realized that I was wrong at that point!

YardRat
11-21-2010, 04:24 PM
But you are usually wrong.

I should have realized that I was wrong at that point!

You're wrong a lot...The 'rare' part only applies to when you actually admit it.

Slim
11-21-2010, 04:28 PM
I like the fact that he seems to have decent YAC abilities. Hopefully he will only get better. The last Bill's wide out with YAC skills was Eric.