Anyone still think ....

Jauron is better than Gailey?
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: Anyone still think ....

I know I never thought that and its nice to see us have a coach who can make halftime adjustments

Comment

• MikeInRoch
      • Sep 2003

If we still had Jauron and Edwards, after that first half, we lose by about 40.
      "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
        Making Spirits Bright
        • Mar 2006

But Jaurons win loss percentage was better after 9 weeks!!!

Comment

• Mr. Pink
          Peterman Sucks!
          • Mar 2006

Today is a game under Jauron that we lose.

Still don't think Gailey is an improvement though.

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            Jauron is better than Gailey?
            Absolutely not. But I never did either.

Comment

• billsfanryan
              • Jan 2010

if we were playing in a defensive league, then yes jauron would be better. I love watching what gailey is doing with this team and it has been fun to watch the games and not see stupid scores of 9-6. I like when points are scored!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                Today is a game under Jauron that we lose.

Still don't think Gailey is an improvement though.
                sacrifice1

Comment

• Demon
                  • Mar 2003

The team just won't their 2nd game of the season. Relax people. Chan Gailey is still a pretty bad coach. In meaningless games, he's careless and have giant balls, and things are working out for him. If his team was better and games meant more, he wouldn't be coaching like he is now and opinions may change, who knows, but, no they got 2 wins people...
                  Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon
                    The team just won't their 2nd game of the season. Relax people. Chan Gailey is still a pretty bad coach. In meaningless games, he's careless and have giant balls, and things are working out for him. If his team was better and games meant more, he wouldn't be coaching like he is now and opinions may change, who knows, but, no they got 2 wins people...
                    I'm by no means annointing him the next BB. Just comparing him with Dick.

SO FAR, we're improving as time moves on with Gailey. Under Dick the team just got worse the longer he stayed. The same thing happened when he was the HC of the bears.
                    sacrifice1

Comment

• bigfish2112
                      • Aug 2009

chan gailey is not a bad coach our defense is just really bad. If the bills could stop the run the bills would have atleast 4 win.

Comment

• Demon
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                        I'm by no means annointing him the next BB. Just comparing him with Dick.

SO FAR, we're improving as time moves on with Gailey. Under Dick the team just got worse the longer he stayed. The same thing happened when he was the HC of the bears.
                        Agreed. But, saying one guy, who is 2-8 is better then another joke, i mean, you're seriously trying to give credit to someone for being better? They both suck. Who sucks more? I don't know, but does it really matter? Jauron is a defensive minded coach... Gailey is offensive, so it's common sense why ones team would score more then the other. Without looking it up, because i really don't care, but in his entire career as a head coach, i doubt Jauron ever allowed his defense to be as bad as this years Bills...

Gailey is better then Jauron, but by how much is the question? Should either of them ever been head coaches in the NFL, probably not...
                        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Demon
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by bigfish2112
                          chan gailey is not a bad coach our defense is just really bad. If the bills could stop the run the bills would have atleast 4 win.
                          Pretty much same talent as last year and it was Gailey's call to switch to a 3-4 and it was Gailey who hired George Edwards, no? Don't give him a pass on things he screwed up on.
                          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Agreed. But, saying one guy, who is 2-8 is better then another joke, i mean, you're seriously trying to give credit to someone for being better? They both suck. Who sucks more? I don't know, but does it really matter? Jauron is a defensive minded coach... Gailey is offensive, so it's common sense why ones team would score more then the other. Without looking it up, because i really don't care, but in his entire career as a head coach, i doubt Jauron ever allowed his defense to be as bad as this years Bills...

Gailey is better then Jauron, but by how much is the question? Should either of them ever been head coaches in the NFL, probably not...
                            it's also too early to say Gailey sucks. He's had the team for 10 games while trying to fix Dicks mess.
                            sacrifice1

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                              • Sep 2010

We are playing with players from the Jaroun era, Gailey just coaches them better
                              Originally posted by OpIv37
                              You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

Working...
                              X