X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Electrici
    • May 2003

Probably goes without saying..

So the Bills are 2-8, nothing to be too excited about. But doesn't it just make your day that much better going into the work week, knowing that the Bills won today?

I don't know when it will be, but once these wins have meaning behind them again, it is going to be fantastic.
  • wmoz11
    • Sep 2008

Re: Probably goes without saying..

It helps that it's a 3-day work week for me, too

Bills victories (especially in entertaining fashion) definitely make my week.
    Last edited by wmoz11; 11-21-2010, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Demon
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Electrici
      So the Bills are 2-8, nothing to be too excited about. But doesn't it just make your day that much better going into the work week, knowing that the Bills won today?

I don't know when it will be, but once these wins have meaning behind them again, it is going to be fantastic.
      Wouldn't it be nice to be a winning football team, tear this POS team down to the ground and rebuild? Maybe even make the playoffs? Not just stick around 5-8 wins year in and year out.
      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        Legendary Zoner
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Demon
        Wouldn't it be nice to be a winning football team, tear this POS team down to the ground and rebuild? Maybe even make the playoffs? Not just stick around 5-8 wins year in and year out.
        give it some time freak. this is a rebuild.

Comment

• Electrici
          • May 2003

Absolutely. But in hindsight, a lot of speculation of what this season would be was this:

Atleast be exciting, probably lose a bunch of games, go through defensive growing pains with the new D, hopefully show progress as the season progresses.

Well we know the Bills have lost lots of games, some of those losses were atleast exciting (OT, or close), Defensive growing pains speak for themself, and now we're at a two game winning streak against a couple not very good teams... but a winning streak nonetheless.

I guess what I'm getting at, the season is kinda going the way a lot of people had expected. I didn't know what to expect, but the past few weeks at the very least have been exciting.

Of course, I'll take playoff football over any of this, but we have to wait (......) and see. Next year? Two years? Three? Sooner than later, hopefully.

Comment

• Nighthawk
            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon
            That is the big picture that many can't seem to see. It's like the fans who complain about the fact that the Bills will need a new stadium to stay in Buffalo and the fact that it will probably be downtown and they piss and moan about that the tailgating won't be as good. Hmmm, tailgating or keep your football team? Hmmm, get a franchise QB or keep a guy who is just merely a fantasy guy?

Hard decision...ok, not really for me.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
              That is the big picture that many can't seem to see. It's like the fans who complain about the fact that the Bills will need a new stadium to stay in Buffalo and the fact that it will probably be downtown and they piss and moan about that the tailgating won't be as good. Hmmm, tailgating or keep your football team? Hmmm, get a franchise QB or keep a guy who is just merely a fantasy guy?

Hard decision...ok, not really for me.
              So you know for sure if we lose out we DEFINITELY have a FRANCHISE QB?? Whats the Lotto numbers for tomorrow??? Have a Time machine so you can see the future?? The draft is a CRAPSHOOT that we have year in and out LOST. The only thing that is going to keep this going is drafting the right guys REGARDLESS of where we draft. You NEVER know which guys are going to do it at the next level its hit or miss. Sorry to crush peoples dreams on Luck and all but noone knows for SURE.

Comment

Working...
              X