View Full Version : Bills - Bengals Kelly's and Ferragamo's

Dr. Lecter
11-21-2010, 08:08 PM
Kelly's:

1. Freddie!
2. Stevie!
3. Donnie Jones - very good game for this kid. 4 receptions. 70 yards. And a TD
4. Fitz - great rebound from an ugly start
5. Whitner - I have defended him most of the year and today nobody should question that he played well and made a big play
6. Kelsay - WTH is up with him?
7. Kyle Williams - again
8. Stroud - best game this year
9. Caulcrick - just because. One carry and he got a big first down

Ferragamo's

1. Byrd. Burned on two TDs. I was worried he was a one year wonder.
2. Ayodele/Torbor - pretty much invisible
3. Wrotto - RT is a big hole.

Philagape
11-21-2010, 08:16 PM
McKelvin also rebounded nicely after TO toasted him

Philagape
11-21-2010, 08:22 PM
oh and btw ...

1. UDFA
2. 7th round
3. UDFA
4. 7th round

YardRat
11-21-2010, 09:14 PM
I'll throw in a Ferragamo for Lindell...A missed FG and his KO's weren't that great, especially the pooch out of bounds.

psubills62
11-21-2010, 09:17 PM
All good, agreed, except Kelsay - overall he played well, but no one seems to be talking about the play where he had Palmer dead to rights but got juked.

I liked what Donald Jones showed - he made some very nice plays, especially the quick pass for a TD. I just have to think that whoever the coaches had chosen among the fringe WR's during training camp, any of them would be relative stars in Gailey's offense.

jamze132
11-22-2010, 05:23 AM
Before we start licking Kelsay's nutsack, the Bungle's RT does suck pretty bad to being with, so...

Forward_Lateral
11-22-2010, 06:29 AM
Kelly goes to Ubrick, or whatever his name is. Wood's backup who came in and played well.

Johnny Bugmenot
11-22-2010, 08:41 AM
Kellys:
1. Steve Johnson.
2. Jehuu Caulcrick. Made an impact on the first play in. Can you ask any more of your backup fullback?
3. Donald Jones. Probably the best we'll see out of him.
4-6. The D-line: Stroud, Kelsay, Williams. All played well, especially in the second half. Not a great game but improved as the game went on.
7. Gailey: Shows the man can make halftime adjustments. It's a pleasant surprise from years past when they'd build up a huge lead and then collapse.

Ferragamos:
1. Fitzpatrick 1st half play. The injured safeties saved your *** in the 2nd half.
2. Lindell. Awful game-- luckily the other two phases were able to bail you out. With as little action as Moorman was seeing I'm a little surprised Rian didn't get benched. This is starting to be a trend.
3. Linebacking corps, except Poz. Invisible for the most part and the big reason this team spotted the Bengals 28.

djjimkelly
11-22-2010, 09:12 AM
oh and btw ...

1. UDFA
2. 7th round
3. UDFA
4. 7th round

maybe we should trade all of our first round picks for 4 in the 7th round

justasportsfan
11-22-2010, 09:38 AM
3. Donnie Jones - very good game for this kid. 4 receptions. 70 yards. And a TD

After the first half, I thought we were missing Parrish. Gailey just knows how to use people and I'm glad Fitz doesn't just pick 1 player to throw to like Trent loved Reed.

justasportsfan
11-22-2010, 10:11 AM
One thing I love about this team is that our O back ups are giving quality time when in there off the bench. Wrotto has his moments. Urbik did a swell job yesterday. George Wilson (who I think should be a starter). Now Jones is getting into the picture.

Night Train
11-22-2010, 10:41 AM
McKelvin also rebounded nicely after TO toasted him

McKelvin & Byrd got benched. Didn't you see that ?

psubills62
11-22-2010, 10:48 AM
One thing I love about this team is that our O back ups are giving quality time when in there off the bench. Wrotto has his moments. Urbik did a swell job yesterday. George Wilson (who I think should be a starter). Now Jones is getting into the picture.

Did anyone watch Urbik in particular? I saw that he got in, but didn't see how he performed.