• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

ref complaint after win

I know we complain after we lose to the refs, but what the hell was the deal with hockuli picking up the ball on a blatant fumble. The ravens game OT was a fumble for the bills but that wasn't? and the douchebag had the balls to pick up the fumble and pretend it didn't happen.

Hochuli blows. Ever since he blew that game in denver he's just another muscle nutjob.

I hate him.
  • G Wolly
    • Mar 2004

Re: ref complaint after win

I guess its true.

We really always have to find something to complain about no matter the result of the game.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

The inconsistency with PI re:faceguarding continues also.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Thurmal
        • Oct 2005

They blew the whistle after Benson fumbled. And we got screwed on the last play of the first half when the clock ran out.
        "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

florence gets called everytime with that Pass interferece call. but the bills didn't get the call the other way. ridiculous. and i think florence got called for it later in the game too. unbelievable.

it's not a bills vs. refs issue. but it is a "what are the refs looking at for consistency sake" issue.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            Legendary Zoner
            • May 2009

Originally posted by trapezeus
            I know we complain after we lose to the refs, but what the hell was the deal with hockuli picking up the ball on a blatant fumble. The ravens game OT was a fumble for the bills but that wasn't? and the douchebag had the balls to pick up the fumble and pretend it didn't happen.

Hochuli blows. Ever since he blew that game in denver he's just another muscle nutjob.

I hate him.
            i'm trying to remember this....what fumble are you talking about?

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
              Legendary Zoner
              • May 2009

Originally posted by trapezeus
              florence gets called everytime with that Pass interferece call. but the bills didn't get the call the other way. ridiculous. and i think florence got called for it later in the game too. unbelievable.

it's not a bills vs. refs issue. but it is a "what are the refs looking at for consistency sake" issue.
              i'll tell you what call really pissed me off. the call on reggie corner. complete bull****.

Comment

• cocamide
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                i'm trying to remember this....what fumble are you talking about?
                Not sure when it happened, but the Bengals had the ball somewhere around our ten yardline (maybe closer) when they ran the ball up the middle, the ball popped out and went backwards, and Hockili scooped it right up like nothing happened. It was a very quick play, and it didn't seem obvious that it wasn't a fumble. Just a very strange play.

Comment

• cocamide
                  • Oct 2006

Maybe this is discussed in another thread, but what about the damn 1 second left at the end of the first half? It seemed to fire up the team while going into the locker room, and Whitner actually had a pretty funny quote about it: "In the locker room at halftime, it was louder than what their stadium was the entire game,"

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                    i'll tell you what call really pissed me off. the call on reggie corner. complete bull****.
                    Agreed. It was a great defensive play. Steve Tasker was *****ing about that penalty.

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

well Buffalo finally overcame the refs to win a game. Maybe the NFL can find another team to **** with now.

Comment

• Novacane
                        • Jul 2002

The roughing the passer call against Fitz on the first drive was not a penalty either. That continued a TD drive for us when we were going to have to punt. There is no bias against Buffalo. The refs just suck.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Novacane
                          The roughing the passer call against Fitz on the first drive was not a penalty either. That continued a TD drive for us when we were going to have to punt. There is no bias against Buffalo. The refs just suck.
                          Yes it was. The guy launched himself, helmet first, into Fitz' head. You can't engage the QB in the head. It was a penalty and will get called 100 % of the time.

Comment

• Novacane
                            • Jul 2002

That was not a hit to the head. I can't stand the refs are out to get the Bills bull****. You could read the same thread on every teams message board every week. Every team gets screwed.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Novacane
                              That was not a hit to the head. I can't stand the refs are out to get the Bills bull****. You could read the same thread on every teams message board every week. Every team gets screwed.
                              His helmet hit Fitz in the helmet. How is that not a hit to the head? I understand your annoyance, but you are wrong in this case.

Comment

Working...
                              X