PDA

View Full Version : I'm taking requests

X-Era
11-22-2010, 07:48 AM
I'm home for the next two days with no kids and the wife has to work... I plan to be going back over some games and watching some players.

If you would like to see a player scouted, respond and I will try to do so.

DesertFox24
11-22-2010, 08:13 AM
Bowers, Fairly, Dareus, Kerrigan, Bruce Carter, Christain Ballard, Clayborn, JJ Watts, and Mario Harvey

Where do you guys think JJ Watts, Harvey, and Ballard will get drafted. I am really starting to love Ballard DE from Iowa (I might have spelled wrong) he is 6'5 297 and looks to have some explosion to him would love him in the second round.

I personally feel we need to add 2 DL one to replace McCargo and maybe one to replace Spencer Johnson.

Also if we keep winning games and draft 4-8 we might have to consider Bruce Carter as he is a stud. He and Poz next to each other could be awesome.

X-Era
11-22-2010, 08:16 AM
Bowers, Fairly, Dareus, Kerrigan, Bruce Carter, Christain Ballard, Clayborn, JJ Watts, and Mario Harvey

Where do you guys think JJ Watts, Harvey, and Ballard will get drafted. I am really starting to love Ballard DE from Iowa (I might have spelled wrong) he is 6'5 297 and looks to have some explosion to him would love him in the second round.

I personally feel we need to add 2 DL one to replace McCargo and maybe one to replace Spencer Johnson.

Also if we keep winning games and draft 4-8 we might have to consider Bruce Carter as he is a stud. He and Poz next to each other could be awesome.

Watts- 2nd-3rd with an outside shot at bottom of round 1.

Harvey- rounds 4-6

Ballard- Haven't watched enough to predict.

I will start with the guys I don't have a profile for yet so thats Ballard and Watts, and then go to guys that I haven't done a report on yet like Fairley, and if I still have time I will add more on the others.

WeAreArthurMoates
11-22-2010, 12:15 PM
Akeem Ayers

X-Era
11-22-2010, 01:53 PM
I ended up with a fairly busy day but I will get to them when I can.

DesertFox24
11-22-2010, 02:19 PM
Cool bro no worries man.

Thanks Again,

clumping platelets
11-22-2010, 06:46 PM
any 3-4 OLB's with speed and any big physical CBs

DraftBoy
11-23-2010, 07:39 AM
any 3-4 OLB's with speed and any big physical CBs

No big deal there, you only asked for about 20-30 guys...:jk: :calm:

Ed
11-23-2010, 08:47 AM
I'd like to know more about that DE from NC, Quinn. I've never seen him play since he got suspended.

DesertFox24
11-23-2010, 10:03 AM
I'd like to know more about that DE from NC, Quinn. I've never seen him play since he got suspended.

In my opinion he is to much of a risk for a small market team like the bills to take. He was productive as a fresh and soph but they fact he is not playing now really hurts.

Buffalo has to hit on its first rounders especially high first rounders.

methos4ever
11-23-2010, 11:01 AM
Colin Kaepernick s'il vous plait. In my opinion, he's a stronger armed, a little taller Fitz. With that as a base, if we sat him I think he'd do a good job.

But I'd like a second (or third DB!) set of eyes I trust confirm/deny it.

clumping platelets
11-23-2010, 12:53 PM
No big deal there, you only asked for about 20-30 guys...:jk: :calm:

:tap:

X-Era
11-23-2010, 04:29 PM
Colin Kaepernick s'il vous plait. In my opinion, he's a stronger armed, a little taller Fitz. With that as a base, if we sat him I think he'd do a good job.

But I'd like a second (or third DB!) set of eyes I trust confirm/deny it.He's on the list.

My plans got blown up since my mom is moving into a new house... it needs a ton of work.

I can't promise when, but I will add more notes and reports on these guys in the next few weeks.

NOT THE DUDE...
11-27-2010, 11:29 AM
kerrigan, bowers, quinn, dareus, fairley, clayborn,

other notable top 34de, 34 olb

X-Era
11-27-2010, 09:27 PM
kerrigan, bowers, quinn, dareus, fairley, clayborn,

other notable top 34de, 34 olbQuick note. Most of the players you have listed have profiles and reports. Fairley and Quinn have profiles but I havent done a report for them yet... it's coming

Easiest way to view might be to start here on my overall list:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=195242

Buffalo Thriller
11-27-2010, 10:07 PM
Pernell McPhee if you ont already have one.

X-Era
11-27-2010, 10:10 PM
Pernell McPhee if you ont already have one.

I don't have a report on him yet... Ive watched him though. I will get a report done

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=3296729#post3296729

DesertFox24
11-28-2010, 05:49 PM
What about the corners Peterson and Jenkins we keep winning those might be the best player available.

I know we lost today but I think we can beat the vikes, browns, and phins. that would put us at 5 wins which in most years is pick 4-7. Which could mean we lose out on Bowers, Dareus, and I am not sure fairly is a fit for a 34 he seems more like Haynesworth and he is better for the 43.

X-Era
11-28-2010, 06:08 PM
What about the corners Peterson and Jenkins we keep winning those might be the best player available.

I know we lost today but I think we can beat the vikes, browns, and phins. that would put us at 5 wins which in most years is pick 4-7. Which could mean we lose out on Bowers, Dareus, and I am not sure fairly is a fit for a 34 he seems more like Haynesworth and he is better for the 43.I've got some notes on Peterson... Jenkins in on the list to watch.

tampabay25690
11-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Little write up on Ahmad Black Saftey Florida