X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • more cowbell
    • Apr 2006

I HATE THE STEELERS

Well it is now the week of the Steelers game. Just figured I'd throw it out there that I HATE THEM and all of their bandwagon fans.

P.S. Crosby likes men :oldskool:
    The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: I HATE THE STEELERS

D & S Sports

Comment

• hydro
      • Oct 2005

Time to take down the White Mamba!
      BERNIAC!

Comment

• Aliceinchainsbills15
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by more cowbell
        Well it is now the week of the Steelers game. Just figured I'd throw it out there that I HATE THEM and all of their bandwagon fans.

P.S. Crosby likes men :oldskool:
        Hey who doesn't? haha
        I'M ON A BOAT!
        Proud Bills fan since 2002
        F***ing s*** up since 1990

Metallica is awesome. Period.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

we win this game. There will be a bunch of drunken girls from the tailgate. That will certainly distract Ben Rapistberger. .
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• more cowbell
            • Apr 2006

I'll be there with my 2 signs that will read "BEN RAPES MEN" and "YOUR COACH LOOKS LIKE BERNIE MAC"
            The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• T-Long
              Circling the Wagons since 1982.
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by more cowbell
              "YOUR COACH LOOKS LIKE BERNIE MAC"
              Don't forget Omar Epps. (Did anyone see the House episode where he actually called Epps Mike Tomlin? Good stuff)

And as for hating the Steelers, I've been on board with that since I was a kid. Nothing like growing up with about 100 family members who are die hard Steeler fans. Let's just say that made watching the Bills lose 4 SB's in a row an even more horrible experience watching it with all of them.

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

Back in the late 1970's the Bills were terrible and just getting around to hiring Chuck Knox. The Steelers came to town and brought about 28,000 fans with them. I was around 18 at the time and remember tailgating with a large number of Steeler fans who couldn't have been nicer. (seriously).

They were the polar opposite of most Pats fans ( GRRRRRRRRRR die ! ) and I'll always remember that. BTW - We did upset the Steelers that day 28-13 (if I remember correctly) and I guess that made it easier.

But from a visiting fans prospective, I see them as the best of the other 31 teams.
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Make a sign;

"Hide the wife and kids!"
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• RockStar36
                    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Night Train
                    Back in the late 1970's the Bills were terrible and just getting around to hiring Chuck Knox. The Steelers came to town and brought about 28,000 fans with them. I was around 18 at the time and remember tailgating with a large number of Steeler fans who couldn't have been nicer. (seriously).

They were the polar opposite of most Pats fans ( GRRRRRRRRRR die ! ) and I'll always remember that. BTW - We did upset the Steelers that day 28-13 (if I remember correctly) and I guess that made it easier.

But from a visiting fans prospective, I see them as the best of the other 31 teams.
                    Maybe 40 years ago that was the case, but it isn't anymore. They are far worse than any fan base in the NFL right now.

D & S Sports

Comment

• SABuffalo786
                      • Feb 2003

I was at the '04 Steelers home game where we could've clinched the Wild Card.

That was a competitive game and it was 50/50 at BEST in the stands.

I'm selling my tickets - it's gonna be ugly Sunday and I don't feel like putting up with the nonesense despite the strong urge to go just to scream horrible things at the Rapist Sub-Human.
                      "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
                      We are the Rockpile
                      We are the Rockpile
                      BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                        • Sep 2010

BEN RAPELESSBURGER!
                        Originally posted by OpIv37
                        You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by RockStar36
                          Maybe 40 years ago that was the case, but it isn't anymore. They are far worse than any fan base in the NFL right now.
                          Agreed.

Although, I see you are from the Big E, as am I. It is 1000x worse here. I like running into a buddy from high school who is now a Steeler fan, when I remember them being Bills fans.

One big reason that the Steelers are uber annoying is their fans couldn't be more uneducated. Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of great Steeler fans, and we have an understanding, but most of them just scream "That's bull****," regardless of what happened on the field.

Not always the case, but I know from experience their female fans are the most annoying ever. There is a woman a few rows behind me that is an annoying Bills fan...she yells at the wrong player every time, but there are legions of bad female fans for the Steelers.

I don't like complaining about the refs, but even to the most objective fans, you have to admit the calls haven't exactly been going our way this year... The Steelers get the the call 98% of the time, and their fans piss and moan about the refs more than any other fan base.

I, like T-Long, grew up surrounded by Steelers fans. My whole family likes them. Around me, the Steelers fans know better than to talk any ****, even though they certainly have a right, but my friends and family respect my Bills obsession and I don't hear a peep.... I know it will be different Sunday, and I am grateful that I will not be drinking, because that would warrant punching some Terrible Towel ****face in the throat.

My cousin will be attending, and I know that he has wiped his ass with at least 4 Terrible Towels...he will be drinking...could be interesting.

Comment

• wmoz11
                            • Sep 2008

Crosby is a God.

That being said...

The Steelers and their fans (yes, some yinzers overlap with Pens fans, sadly) are a bunch of whiny, spoiled douchebags. And I want nothing more than to destroy them on Sunday. I was actually hoping we'd remain winless until that game and then get our first against them.
                            Last edited by wmoz11; 11-22-2010, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• G Wolly
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Aliceinchainsbills15
                              Hey who doesn't? haha
                              I assume you're replying the the "P.S. Crosby likes men"

It's cool. No judgment here.

Originally posted by Buffalo Thriller
                              BEN RAPELESSBURGER!
                              I prefer to roll with "Rapistberger" myself. And honestly I've been and am still a fan of him.

Comment

Working...
                              X