PDA

View Full Version : I HATE THE STEELERS

more cowbell
11-22-2010, 09:17 AM
Well it is now the week of the Steelers game. Just figured I'd throw it out there that I HATE THEM and all of their bandwagon fans.

:gobills:

P.S. Crosby likes men :oldskool:

RockStar36
11-22-2010, 09:18 AM
:bf1:

hydro
11-22-2010, 09:26 AM
Time to take down the White Mamba!

Aliceinchainsbills15
11-22-2010, 09:27 AM
Well it is now the week of the Steelers game. Just figured I'd throw it out there that I HATE THEM and all of their bandwagon fans.

Hey who doesn't? haha

justasportsfan
11-22-2010, 09:35 AM
we win this game. There will be a bunch of drunken girls from the tailgate. That will certainly distract Ben Rapistberger. .

more cowbell
11-22-2010, 09:37 AM
I'll be there with my 2 signs that will read "BEN RAPES MEN" and "YOUR COACH LOOKS LIKE BERNIE MAC"

T-Long
11-22-2010, 09:55 AM
"YOUR COACH LOOKS LIKE BERNIE MAC"
Don't forget Omar Epps. (Did anyone see the House episode where he actually called Epps Mike Tomlin? Good stuff)

And as for hating the Steelers, I've been on board with that since I was a kid. Nothing like growing up with about 100 family members who are die hard Steeler fans. Let's just say that made watching the Bills lose 4 SB's in a row an even more horrible experience watching it with all of them.

Night Train
11-22-2010, 10:05 AM
Back in the late 1970's the Bills were terrible and just getting around to hiring Chuck Knox. The Steelers came to town and brought about 28,000 fans with them. I was around 18 at the time and remember tailgating with a large number of Steeler fans who couldn't have been nicer. (seriously).

They were the polar opposite of most Pats fans ( GRRRRRRRRRR die ! ) and I'll always remember that. BTW - We did upset the Steelers that day 28-13 (if I remember correctly) and I guess that made it easier.

But from a visiting fans prospective, I see them as the best of the other 31 teams.

DraftBoy
11-22-2010, 10:08 AM
Make a sign;

"Hide the wife and kids!"

RockStar36
11-22-2010, 10:22 AM
Back in the late 1970's the Bills were terrible and just getting around to hiring Chuck Knox. The Steelers came to town and brought about 28,000 fans with them. I was around 18 at the time and remember tailgating with a large number of Steeler fans who couldn't have been nicer. (seriously).

They were the polar opposite of most Pats fans ( GRRRRRRRRRR die ! ) and I'll always remember that. BTW - We did upset the Steelers that day 28-13 (if I remember correctly) and I guess that made it easier.

But from a visiting fans prospective, I see them as the best of the other 31 teams.

Maybe 40 years ago that was the case, but it isn't anymore. They are far worse than any fan base in the NFL right now.

SABuffalo786
11-22-2010, 10:56 AM
I was at the '04 Steelers home game where we could've clinched the Wild Card.

That was a competitive game and it was 50/50 at BEST in the stands.

I'm selling my tickets - it's gonna be ugly Sunday and I don't feel like putting up with the nonesense despite the strong urge to go just to scream horrible things at the Rapist Sub-Human.

Buffalo Thriller
11-22-2010, 11:11 AM
BEN RAPELESSBURGER!

Beebe's Kid
11-22-2010, 11:22 AM
Maybe 40 years ago that was the case, but it isn't anymore. They are far worse than any fan base in the NFL right now.

Agreed.

Although, I see you are from the Big E, as am I. It is 1000x worse here. I like running into a buddy from high school who is now a Steeler fan, when I remember them being Bills fans.

One big reason that the Steelers are uber annoying is their fans couldn't be more uneducated. Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of great Steeler fans, and we have an understanding, but most of them just scream "That's bull****," regardless of what happened on the field.

Not always the case, but I know from experience their female fans are the most annoying ever. There is a woman a few rows behind me that is an annoying Bills fan...she yells at the wrong player every time, but there are legions of bad female fans for the Steelers.

I don't like complaining about the refs, but even to the most objective fans, you have to admit the calls haven't exactly been going our way this year... The Steelers get the the call 98% of the time, and their fans piss and moan about the refs more than any other fan base.

I, like T-Long, grew up surrounded by Steelers fans. My whole family likes them. Around me, the Steelers fans know better than to talk any ****, even though they certainly have a right, but my friends and family respect my Bills obsession and I don't hear a peep.... I know it will be different Sunday, and I am grateful that I will not be drinking, because that would warrant punching some Terrible Towel ****face in the throat.

My cousin will be attending, and I know that he has wiped his ass with at least 4 Terrible Towels...he will be drinking...could be interesting.

wmoz11
11-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Crosby is a God.

That being said...

The Steelers and their fans (yes, some yinzers overlap with Pens fans, sadly) are a bunch of whiny, spoiled douchebags. And I want nothing more than to destroy them on Sunday. I was actually hoping we'd remain winless until that game and then get our first against them.

G Wolly
11-22-2010, 11:38 AM
Hey who doesn't? haha

I assume you're replying the the "P.S. Crosby likes men"

It's cool. No judgment here.

BEN RAPELESSBURGER!

I prefer to roll with "Rapistberger" myself. And honestly I've been and am still a fan of him.

RockStar36
11-22-2010, 01:23 PM
Agreed.

Although, I see you are from the Big E, as am I. It is 1000x worse here. I like running into a buddy from high school who is now a Steeler fan, when I remember them being Bills fans.

One big reason that the Steelers are uber annoying is their fans couldn't be more uneducated. Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of great Steeler fans, and we have an understanding, but most of them just scream "That's bull****," regardless of what happened on the field.

Not always the case, but I know from experience their female fans are the most annoying ever. There is a woman a few rows behind me that is an annoying Bills fan...she yells at the wrong player every time, but there are legions of bad female fans for the Steelers.

I don't like complaining about the refs, but even to the most objective fans, you have to admit the calls haven't exactly been going our way this year... The Steelers get the the call 98% of the time, and their fans piss and moan about the refs more than any other fan base.

I, like T-Long, grew up surrounded by Steelers fans. My whole family likes them. Around me, the Steelers fans know better than to talk any ****, even though they certainly have a right, but my friends and family respect my Bills obsession and I don't hear a peep.... I know it will be different Sunday, and I am grateful that I will not be drinking, because that would warrant punching some Terrible Towel ****face in the throat.

My cousin will be attending, and I know that he has wiped his ass with at least 4 Terrible Towels...he will be drinking...could be interesting.

It's awful here. Me being as young as I am, get **** all the time for the 6 Super Bowls, even those most of the people saying it weren't even born during the first 4. It's awful. I want nothing more than a win this week.

HAMMER
11-22-2010, 01:47 PM

I'm selling my tickets - it's gonna be ugly Sunday and I don't feel like putting up with the nonesense despite the strong urge to go just to scream horrible things at the Rapist Sub-Human.

This is one of the worst posts I have read on this board, EVER. Words can't do justice to how I feel about "fans" like you that would rather sell their tickets (possibly putting them into the hands of rival fans) than attend a football game in Buffalo and root for their team. You make me sick, I hope you get food poisoning on Sunday and have to spend the whole day on your toilet with the Double Dragon. Go to hell you POS. Go Bills!

justasportsfan
11-22-2010, 02:23 PM
this game is sold out right? :idunno:

hydro
11-22-2010, 02:33 PM
this game is sold out right? :idunno:

I heard there might be single seats left.

seanbillsfan
11-22-2010, 03:04 PM
I live in the southern tier of wny and you would not believe how many steeler a-hole fans there are here. Makes want to punch a baby

seanbillsfan
11-22-2010, 03:05 PM
This is one of the worst posts I have read on this board, EVER. Words can't do justice to how I feel about "fans" like you that would rather sell their tickets (possibly putting them into the hands of rival fans) than attend a football game in Buffalo and root for their team. You make me sick, I hope you get food poisoning on Sunday and have to spend the whole day on your toilet with the Double Dragon. Go to hell you POS. Go Bills!
That's a little harsh but I mostly agree

HAMMER
11-22-2010, 03:18 PM
That's a little harsh but I mostly agree

No it's not, it's not like I hope he gets run over by a bus.

Extremebillsfan247
11-22-2010, 05:54 PM

P.S. Crosby likes men :oldskool: I used to hate the Steelers when Cowher was their HC, but that kind of died out when he left.

ServoBillieves
11-22-2010, 06:38 PM

40 bucks. <_<

Joking... but yes, i live in Pittsburgh, and I could not hate a team's fans as much as I do Steeler fans. They are arrogant, bandwagon, and know very little about the game of football. It's almost disgusting to hear and see what the fans down here do.

!Papacrunk!
11-22-2010, 07:00 PM
Just hope they don't have their own local refs flying in with them like in the Miami game lol.

/sourgrapes

SABuffalo786
11-22-2010, 08:24 PM

And you deserted Buffalo. I can't stand "fans" like you who run to the opposite end of the country away from home chasing money, tail or worse.

I've been in the stands the past 4 years supporting the team and buying tickets. Where have you been? Working on your tan, eh sweetie? Starring in the Donkey Show in Tijuana?

If the Bills move, look in the mirror for the culprit.

Kindly go **** yourself with a hot poker, California Boy. Ya ****in' coward deserter.

PromoTheRobot
11-22-2010, 10:42 PM
Steeler fans are mostly decent folk. Pats* Jets, Dolphin and Raider fans are vermin.

PTR

more cowbell
11-22-2010, 10:48 PM
And you deserted Buffalo. I can't stand "fans" like you who run to the opposite end of the country away from home chasing money, tail or worse.

I've been in the stands the past 4 years supporting the team and buying tickets. Where have you been? Working on your tan, eh sweetie? Starring in the Donkey Show in Tijuana?

Kindly go **** yourself with a hot poker, California Boy. Ya ****in' coward deserter.

Deserting Buffalo? wow....grow up pal...sometimes things force people to move to various areas around the country...and im sure the hundreds of people on this board who DON'T live in WNY can agree with that

G Wolly
11-22-2010, 11:03 PM

You call him out for being a "deserter" yet you've only had tickets for 4 years?

I don't think you have the right to call out others on their "fanhood"

SABuffalo786
11-22-2010, 11:19 PM
You call him out for being a "deserter" yet you've only had tickets for 4 years?

I don't think you have the right to call out others on their "fanhood"

I was called a POS for selling tickets by a guy who lives in ****ing San Diego. I think I've got some leeway here.

And yeah, season tickets for 4 years - what about it? I bought them when I could afford them money/time wise. You're 20. How long have you been going on your own steam/coin old man?

SABuffalo786
11-22-2010, 11:21 PM
Deserting Buffalo? wow....grow up pal...sometimes things force people to move to various areas around the country...and im sure the hundreds of people on this board who DON'T live in WNY can agree with that

Don't get your panties in a wad. It only applies to dickheads like Hammer. ;)

Electrici
11-22-2010, 11:29 PM
Some of us on the other coast represent Buffalo very well. I was at Ted's hot dogs yesterday for heaven's sake!

G Wolly
11-23-2010, 12:39 AM
I was called a POS for selling tickets by a guy who lives in ****ing San Diego. I think I've got some leeway here.

So what? It's the internet.

And yeah, season tickets for 4 years - what about it? I bought them when I could afford them money/time wise. You're 20. How long have you been going on your own steam/coin old man?

Well I've had my own source of money since I was 18 and had season tickets 3 out of the last 4 years.

Boomstick
11-23-2010, 05:47 AM
I had a good time with Steelers fans before... Superbowl XL in Pittsburgh with some friends at some random bar I cannot remember at the moment. I was with another Bills fan as well, and we couldn't have cared less about the game. Our friends weren't nuts about being cocky either. After the game was won, thousands of people made our way down to campus... great time.
Hell, my best friend is a Steelers fan and he's great about it... never gave me too much crap for being a Bills fan, he even roots for them to do well.
However, with that being said... being stuck in lame ass "Steeler Country" so many of their fans here are boneheaded to the max of its meaning. Gloat any chance they get about how great they think the team is... ***** when they lose, try to make stupid excuses... Blame refs, whatever. Great example of a Steelers douche fan, My uncle, claims he's die hard. In 2005 when they had lost 3 in a row, my uncle said it was a useless team who should lose the rest of their games to get a better pick. Well they won the SB that year and he claimed he knew they'd win it all from the start.

Oh, and another thing that bugs the **** out of me is when they say "Pixburg". WTF you jackass hillbilly, its PITTSBURGH!

Sorry, just had to rant there

seanbillsfan
11-23-2010, 06:55 AM
"Yins guys watch the stillers game yesterday?" God I hate Pittsburgh fans

RockStar36
11-23-2010, 07:50 AM

I don't. You're selling your tickets to Steelers fans so that there are even more yellow towels waving around in BUFFALO. That's disgusting on every level.

SABuffalo786
11-23-2010, 09:12 AM
I don't. You're selling your tickets to Steelers fans.

I am? I'll let my Buffalo supporting friends who took the tickets know. It'll be a nasty shock for them.

Historian
11-23-2010, 09:20 AM
I respect the Steelers, for everything they have accomplished since 1970.

It's that they usually do it on a budget that amazes me.

My most satisfying moments against them were:

1. The win at home in 1980
2. The Divisional win against them (with Reich QBing) the week after the comeback game.
3. The 1972 game where OJ ripped off the 94 yard TD in the mud at War Memorial. I believe that's still the team record for the longest run.

T-Long
11-23-2010, 10:28 AM
Crosby is a God

RockStar36
11-23-2010, 10:41 AM

He's also underrated according to Pittsburgh sports writers. Excuse me while I roll my eyes.

HAMMER
11-23-2010, 01:31 PM

:yap:
Awwww, looks like I hurt your feelings, I'm sawwwry candy azz. :laughing:

My parents moved from Buffalo when I was two so I didn't have much of a choice. I have been coming from San Diego for 2-4 games a year for the last twenty years so my fan card is intact. You on the other hand are such a pansy that you are afraid of a few Steeler fans, in your own back yard no less. Grow a pair and come out to support your team, or you can stay home and bake Christmas cookies with the girls. :baby:

SABuffalo786
11-23-2010, 02:30 PM

My parents moved from Buffalo when I was two so I didn't have much of a choice. I have been coming from San Diego for 2-4 games a year for the last twenty years so my fan card is intact. You on the other hand are such a pansy that you are afraid of a few Steeler fans, in your own back yard no less. Grow a pair and come out to support your team, or you can stay home and bake Christmas cookies with the girls. :baby:

LOL. Blaming the folks. A convienent excuse for a prissy Californian.

**** your deserter parents. **** them doubly for not aborting you. :chuckle:

This whole thread is kind of making me want to ask for the tickets back from my two friends just so I can sell them to Steelers fans just to spite some of you Interwebz supefan dickwads. :chuckle:

G Wolly
11-23-2010, 02:40 PM
Grow up.

HAMMER
11-23-2010, 03:00 PM
LOL. Blaming the folks. A convienent excuse for a prissy Californian.

**** your deserter parents. **** them doubly for not aborting you. :chuckle:

This whole thread is kind of making me want to ask for the tickets back from my two friends just so I can sell them to Steelers fans just to spite some of you Interwebz supefan dickwads. :chuckle:

Yes, all of us that live in California are Prissys.

BuffaloBlitz83
11-23-2010, 03:05 PM
Why would you blame someone for ditching Buffalo to move to a more luxorious life and better career... It's called growing

RockStar36
11-23-2010, 03:24 PM
Let's get this thread back on topic.

**** Pittsburgh.
**** the Steelers.

Beebe's Kid
11-23-2010, 03:31 PM

****, Hammer...you're on fire!! Spitting venom all week!! I like it.

Beebe's Kid
11-23-2010, 03:31 PM
Let's get this thread back on topic.

**** Pittsburgh.
**** the Steelers. Here, here!!

SABuffalo786
11-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Yes, all of us that live in California are Prissys.

Admitting your problem is the first step to recovery.

HAMMER
11-23-2010, 10:42 PM
****, Hammer...you're on fire!! Spitting venom all week!! I like it.

I know, need to save some and give the boots to a lowly Steeler fan.

But seriously, the guy has season tickets, it's one of seven games at RWS, how the hell do you not go and support your team? He's going to let Steeler fans run him off because "it's gonna be ugly Sunday and I don't feel like putting up with the nonesense"? It's embarrassing, imagine what Steeler fans think when they see this? Good God.

G Wolly
11-23-2010, 10:49 PM
I'm looking forward to Fitz *****slapping Polamalu all day long.

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-23-2010, 11:00 PM
i also live in shi*zburg. OMG, their fans are SOOOOOO ***** annoying it's not even funny! They truly feel the refs are out to get them. (even though they practically handed them SB XL on a silver platter.)

They whine after every James Harrison fine. Luckily, i'm only stuck here for another year and a half til i finish my residency then I'm OUT! I was also secretly hoping we'd go 1-15, with the one win coming this week. I'm going to the game with my gf who is a non-annoying steeler fan and actually roots for the Bills cuz it keeps me happy.

GO BILLS!

***** pittsburgh
***** the steelers and
***** Ben Roethlisraper

SaviorEdwards
11-23-2010, 11:01 PM

I agree w/ the latter....can't say i hate the team, but i do hate their white trash fans

SABuffalo786
11-24-2010, 02:52 PM
I know, need to save some and give the boots to a lowly Steeler fan.

But seriously, the guy has season tickets, it's one of seven games at RWS, how the hell do you not go and support your team? He's going to let Steeler fans run him off because "it's gonna be ugly Sunday and I don't feel like putting up with the nonesense"? It's embarrassing, imagine what Steeler fans think when they see this? Good God.

*yawn*

No need to project your Buffalo Expat self hating/guilt complex on me. It's plainly obvious.

How do I not go to this game? I'll tell you how: I stay in bed, get up, enjoy my friends and family and watch on TV.

It's a lost season (albeit with a likable team) and I can recognize a potentially bad situation when I see one. I love the Bills. I love Buffalo. When I drink at the Bills game I can get hotheaded. With 10s of thousands of away fans I prefer not to put myself in that situation, because frankly it's not worth it. If playoffs are on the line and/or we're in contention for the division? I'm there when the parking lots open. This Sunday? Nah.

The Dallas Monday Night game was EXTREMELY violent in the Rockpile. There was literally blood covering the benches in our section when a Dallas fan got his teeth knocked out. I've aged enough to the point where I don't think that's cool or exciting anymore. There should be the same amount of away fans on Sunday. Again, it's a scenario I'm not terribly interested in.

I know you feel the need to compensate by being a raging dickhead on the internet for being on the opposite end of the country, but please don't bring your horse**** here and call out people who, unlike you, actually turn out to the stadium and support the team on a regular basis.

I'll actually doubly enjoy my Sunday afternoon at home knowing how much it pisses you off.

G Wolly
11-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Will you two get a room already?

The sexual tension is overwhelming.

more cowbell
11-24-2010, 10:52 PM
*yawn*

No need to project your Buffalo Expat self hating/guilt complex on me. It's plainly obvious.

How do I not go to this game? I'll tell you how: I stay in bed, get up, enjoy my friends and family and watch on TV.

It's a lost season (albeit with a likable team) and I can recognize a potentially bad situation when I see one. I love the Bills. I love Buffalo. When I drink at the Bills game I can get hotheaded. With 10s of thousands of away fans I prefer not to put myself in that situation, because frankly it's not worth it. If playoffs are on the line and/or we're in contention for the division? I'm there when the parking lots open. This Sunday? Nah.

The Dallas Monday Night game was EXTREMELY violent in the Rockpile. There was literally blood covering the benches in our section when a Dallas fan got his teeth knocked out. I've aged enough to the point where I don't think that's cool or exciting anymore. There should be the same amount of away fans on Sunday. Again, it's a scenario I'm not terribly interested in.

I know you feel the need to compensate by being a raging dickhead on the internet for being on the opposite end of the country, but please don't bring your horse**** here and call out people who, unlike you, actually turn out to the stadium and support the team on a regular basis.

I'll actually doubly enjoy my Sunday afternoon at home knowing how much it pisses you off.

San Diego is pretty nice this time of year...:cheers:

HAMMER
11-25-2010, 12:49 AM
*yawn*

I would consider attending three of seven games at RWS this year turning out, especially when I live 2,595 miles away. I like chocolate oatmeal raisin by the way.