• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Taylor Zaius
    Senior Zoner
    • Sep 2010

Seems That Gailey May Be Able to Coach Afterall *****

No way that Gailey gets canned anytime soon. He deserves at least three years & a franchise QB of his choosing. Things are looking up, & Gailey & Nix deserve some credit. Thoughts?
  • Aliceinchainsbills15
    • Oct 2009

Re: Seems That Gailey May Be Able to Coach Afterall *****

Originally posted by Dr. Taylor Zaius
    No way that Gailey gets canned anytime soon. He deserves at least three years & a franchise QB of his choosing. Things are looking up, & Gailey & Nix deserve some credit. Thoughts?
    And here we go...
    I'M ON A BOAT!
    Proud Bills fan since 2002
    F***ing s*** up since 1990

Metallica is awesome. Period.

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
      Senior Zoner
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by G Wolly
      We've got a flip-flopper on our hands.
      ?? When did I ever slam Gailey?

Comment

• Aliceinchainsbills15
        • Oct 2009

Ok on a serious note, how did this idea of Gailey not being fired anytime soon come up in your mind? Uh duh of course he is not getting fired captain obvious. Secondly, Is that all you talk about is QBs? It seems that every thread i read from you pertains to getting a QB. Apparently you do not watch any Bills games. Let me enlightened you. Fitz, the guy you discriminate like Apartied in South Africa, has played like he has been on fire ever since he became the starting QB. By the way Fitz is an inspiration to not quit to all Bills players, especially on offense. So next time you waste my time reading your post as well as everyone else (quite frankly i find it hilarious but yet annoying at the same time) maybe you should actually provide a legit arguements, respect people's insight and stop being such a buzz kill. You know what, i am going to call you buzz killington now. haha.
        I'M ON A BOAT!

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
          Senior Zoner
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Aliceinchainsbills15
          Ok on a serious note, how did this idea of Gailey not being fired anytime soon come up in your mind? Uh duh of course he is not getting fired captain obvious. Secondly, Is that all you talk about is QBs? It seems that every thread i read from you pertains to getting a QB. Apparently you do not watch any Bills games. Let me enlightened you. Fitz, the guy you discriminate like Apartied in South Africa, has played like he has been on fire ever since he became the starting QB. By the way Fitz is an inspiration to not quit to all Bills players, especially on offense. So next time you waste my time reading your post as well as everyone else (quite frankly i find it hilarious but yet annoying at the same time) maybe you should actually provide a legit arguements, respect people's insight and stop being such a buzz kill. You know what, i am going to call you buzz killington now. haha.
          Call me whatever you want, porky. Fact remains that Fitz is limited & can only take this team but so far. I like him, great BACKUP, but he has a low ceiling. He is not the long term answer as starter. For the record, this thread was not about QBs, it's about coaches. Many were calling for Gailey's head a few weeks ago. Don't remember that? LOL:mybills:

Comment

• Aliceinchainsbills15
            • Oct 2009

Call me whatever you want, porky. Fact remains that Fitz is limited & can only take this team but so far. I like him, great BACKUP, but he has a low ceiling. He is not the long term answer as starter. For the record, this thread was not about QBs, it's about coaches. Many were calling for Gailey's head a few weeks ago. Don't remember that? LOL:mybills:
            Porky? Ok. Anyways, i remember you mentioning in your first post on this thread after the whole Gailey thing , QBs. Hmm. Let's think here, that is pretty much or at least part of your arguments.In addition, i do not remember anything dealing with us board members dissing Gailey. Rather, i remember us board members discussing about how proud Gailey has turned the mindset of this team around to not give up and that we are actually competing against teams...Porky? Is that your comeback? Get real dude.
            I'M ON A BOAT!

Comment

• Aliceinchainsbills15
              • Oct 2009

I am done posting with you Dr.Taylor. You are going on my ignore list. Peace.
              I'M ON A BOAT!

Comment

• cocamide
                • Oct 2006

I can't believe people are still feeding this troll.

Comment

• Aliceinchainsbills15
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by cocamide
                  Yea that is why i decided to ignore him, move on and not make myself look like an a$$.
                  I'M ON A BOAT!

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
                    Senior Zoner
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Aliceinchainsbills15
                    I am done posting with you Dr.Taylor. You are going on my ignore list. Peace.
                    Whatever. You started it, friend. Your loss.

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
                      Senior Zoner
                      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by cocamide
                      I'm no troll. You on the otherhand.

Comment

• dog14787
                        • Oct 2010

I agree on both accounts, Gailey is a QB Guru just like DJ was a CB Guru, so get Gailey some raw talent to work with and if Luck is gone it leaves Mallet or Newton in the first. Kolb could be available which other then Luck is probably the best option above Mallet or Newton.

It may actually make more sense to trade our 1st for Kolb or possibly our 2nd and 3rd, I don't know, but as much as I admire Fitz's play as of late, Ryan Fitzpatrick is not a franchise QB. To many good signal callers in this years draft not to try to go out and get us one.

I've got no problem allowing Fitzpatrick the right to start next season, but lets get Chan Gailey the best QB available when we pick in the first round or trade for Kolb.

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
                          Senior Zoner
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by dog14787
                          I agree on both accounts, Gailey is a QB Guru just like DJ was a CB Guru, so get Gailey some raw talent to work with and if Luck is gone it leaves Mallet or Newton in the first. Kolb could be available which other then Luck is probably the best option above Mallet or Newton.

It may actually make more sense to trade our 1st for Kolb or possibly our 2nd and 3rd, I don't know, but as much as I admire Fitz's play as of late, Ryan Fitzpatrick is not a franchise QB. To many good signal callers in this years draft not to try to go out and get us one.

I've got no problem allowing Fitzpatrick the right to start next season, but lets get Chan Gailey the best QB available when we pick in the first round or trade for Kolb.
                          I think Mallett is who we'll eventually end up with. I'm good with that.

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
                            Senior Zoner
                            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by dog14787

Great post, by the way.

Comment

• elltrain22
                              • Sep 2003

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

fear the asterik
                              If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                              X