PDA

View Full Version : Bills are getting props

don137
11-22-2010, 06:22 PM
I drove back to Charlotte,NC today from Cincinnati and listened to multiple sports radio shows. Everyone from Dan Patrick to Colin Cowherd gave big props to Buffalo saying the Bills do not quit and will fight to the end and how they love that mentality.
Personally, I think that says a lot about Chan Gailey and the attitude he instilled into this football team. Its not the size of the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog that counts and the Bills are fighters.

ServoBillieves
11-22-2010, 06:35 PM
I've heard nothing but "The Bengals are that bad" and "The Bills got lucky from the injuries" et cetera... No one wants to give this team the credit it's due.

Jeff1220
11-22-2010, 07:30 PM
Well, here's a couple:

Pat Kirwin

Gailey, Garrett have teams rolling

I tip my hat to Bills coach Chan Gailey and Jason Garrett, interim head coach of the Cowboys. Both men have led their respective teams on two-game winning streaks in very difficult situations. Both have excellent credentials when it comes to developing quarterbacks and devising solid offensive game plans.

Gailey, who is working with journeyman QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, told me this summer, "I have a team of angry guys that know everyone out there thinks they aren't worth a darn." Not many teams down 28-7 on the road in the second quarter can stick together and score 35 unanswered points in the second half to win, but Gailey's Bills did just that. Fitzpatrick, a former backup in Cincinnati, threw four TD passes against his old team. Look for the Bills to play the role of spoiler the rest of the season -- and not only win a few games, but destroy the playoff dreams of a team or two.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c524e5/article/moving-day-teams-starting-to-separate-themselves-from-pack?module=HP_spotlight

Michael Lombardi:

The Bills are on a roll, coming back from a 31-14 deficit at the half on the road at Cincinnati. Former Bengals QB Ryan Fitzpatrick led the charge and once again left the dysfunctional Bengals wide receivers talking about how many catches they each had and nothing about actually winning the game. These Bengals should serve as a reminder for the rest of the league on two fronts: Every year is a new year, and chemistry matters for all teams.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c53af6/article/colts-problems-come-to-forefront-in-loss-to-patriots?module=HP_spotlight

better days
11-22-2010, 08:07 PM
I've heard nothing but "The Bengals are that bad" and "The Bills got lucky from the injuries" et cetera... No one wants to give this team the credit it's due.

You need to stop listening to WGR55.

seanbillsfan
11-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Great now we're gonna get blown out on Sunday

Mr. Miyagi
11-22-2010, 08:26 PM
We're going to anyway. We're playing the Steelers.

BertSquirtgum
11-22-2010, 08:54 PM
i think the game will be fairly close. i expect the steelers to win 31-17

The last buffalo fan
11-23-2010, 11:09 AM

i think the game will be fairly close. i expect the steelers to win 31-17

Not so sure about it, but we may give them a run for their money!