X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • methos4ever
    • Apr 2004

Stevie on First Take

Take a look at the 'hawk...he's got the logo on one side and "Why So Serious?" on the other!
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Stevie on First Take

Hes wearing a pee wee shirt!
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

The guy is awesome...this organization needed someone with a personality and Stevie fits the bill. (no pun intended...really!)

Comment

• wmoz11
        • Sep 2008

So Cris Carter blasts him for wearing a beater on Monday's "C'mon, man" and on Tuesday he wears a tuxedo t-shirt. This dude is awesome
        Last edited by wmoz11; 11-23-2010, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Nighthawk
          The guy is awesome...this organization needed someone with a personality and Stevie fits the bill. (no pun intended...really!)
          I couldn't agree more. I was on his wagon in Week 3 and it gets better and better with each passing week. He's a refreshing change of pace from the people who never had fun or the people who had fun but didn't perform consistently.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
            Pinkerton's son
            • Feb 2006

friggin love Stevie J. He is a character without being a distraction.

Comment

• cocamide
              • Oct 2006

I'm glad he's having fun with it, and I like that he's staying grounded. Hopefully he stays that way and doesn't let a little success get to his head.

I'm sick of this politically correct crap in sports. Guys getting fined for speaking their minds during press conferences or for having a little fun on the field. The self-righteous announcers act like a football game is some sacred, holy event. I agree that players need to respect it, and I do have more respect for a guy that just hands the ball to a ref after scoring instead of doing some choreographed dance routine. But on the other hand, the game is for entertainment purposes.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                • Nov 2009

How ****ing awesome is that interview? Seriously, who was the last player we had like him? I can't think of one...

Come on Pittsburgh...let's get after it!! Go Bills!!!

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by cocamide
                  I'm glad he's having fun with it, and I like that he's staying grounded. Hopefully he stays that way and doesn't let a little success get to his head.

I'm sick of this politically correct crap in sports. Guys getting fined for speaking their minds during press conferences or for having a little fun on the field. The self-righteous announcers act like a football game is some sacred, holy event. I agree that players need to respect it, and I do have more respect for a guy that just hands the ball to a ref after scoring instead of doing some choreographed dance routine. But on the other hand, the game is for entertainment purposes.
                  It's not political correctness, it's fascism. I understand a celebration like TO on the star and what have you, but a little dance of something like that...let's get real.

How about you ask the people that pay the bills? As a fan, I like a little celebration...of course I like standing up with 73,000 of my closest friends and screaming myself hoarse on 3rd downs, too.

Comment

• RockStar36
                    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                    • Sep 2004

In all honestly, he's had two celebrations out of how many touchdowns? He's far from some T.O. clone in his early days.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                      Took the words right out of my mouth. He's going to be our next superstar. Talented, likeable guy who knows how to grab the spotlight.

Comment

• Ed
                        • Sep 2002

I like that he's not cocky or arrogant. He just knows how to keep things fun, but still works hard. He always gives credit for his success to Fitz and Evans too.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                          We play to win the game!
                          • Oct 2009

Evans sucks.

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
                            • Feb 2009

He's quickly become my favorite player, I love his game and the shiz he pulls. But in general he's a good guy.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
                              Evans sucks.
                              you suck mo fo

Comment

Working...
                              X