PDA

View Full Version : No locker room love from the Bills

AustinTransplant
11-24-2010, 04:54 PM
For years I have seen so many post game locker room HURAH speeches by coaches and players. Why do we never see any from the Bills. I know "Meat Stick" Jauron Wasn't much of a RA RA guy, but something had to of been said right? I think the last one I saw was the iconic Levy speech.

If I am missing something here, please reply with some Bills Media.

Bangarang
11-24-2010, 05:10 PM
The Bills aren't media worthy to many.

AustinTransplant
11-24-2010, 05:14 PM
The Bills aren't media worthy to many.

Yes, to the rest of the NFL, but there should be something offered to us Bills fans from the Bills themselves. IDK, They should hook us up more.

Beebe's Kid
11-24-2010, 05:23 PM
One issue is the relationship between the Bills and the local media...there is none. The local guys are very critical, which some will say is justified. I tend to disagree, but regardless, their smartass stance gets them nothing, and it hurts the fans for lack of coverage.

I listen to WGR, because it's what we have, but they are hyper critical and condescending, which leaves them, truly, out in the cold.

National media is filled with ****-nuts we dominated when they played, sonthere is little love...well, that and we have been irrevant for ten years. Not only have we been bad, we don't even upset good teams.

SabreEleven
11-24-2010, 05:38 PM
When you don' make the playoffs in ten years there isn't much to celebrate.

mikemac2001
11-24-2010, 05:52 PM
i love how they show the jags they have no fans

Ed
11-24-2010, 06:05 PM
You should email Chris Brown.

Thief
11-24-2010, 06:12 PM
The rah rah speech from halftime last weekend was well publicized.

AustinTransplant
11-24-2010, 09:32 PM
The rah rah speech from halftime last weekend was well publicized.

Was it? Footage or writing? Do you have a clip?

Jaybird
11-24-2010, 09:37 PM
Lets start winning some more games... then worry about it

Mr. Miyagi
11-24-2010, 10:08 PM
I don't want to hear about any "locker room love" unless it's the women's locker room.

Thief
11-24-2010, 10:20 PM
Was it? Footage or writing? Do you have a clip?Of the actual speech? No. But just about every Bill interviewed after the game talked about it. If you want to hear what they had to say, I am sure there are clips on BB.com.

Appearently they were all pissed that the offficials put 1 sec back on the clock for that last sec field goal and the vets busted out with an "us against the world" speech.

imbondz
11-24-2010, 10:57 PM
For years I have seen so many post game locker room HURAH speeches by coaches and players. Why do we never see any from the Bills. I know "Meat Stick" Jauron Wasn't much of a RA RA guy, but something had to of been said right? I think the last one I saw was the iconic Levy speech.

If I am missing something here, please reply with some Bills Media.

ha. maybe that's part of the problem.

I have no problem with the local media being harsh on the Bills. They need to be even more. There's no harsher media than the NYC media on their teams.