X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalo Thriller
    • Sep 2010

Question for X and DB

I don't know if you guys keep up with waterfootball, but i checked out his draft and he has us taking dareus round 1, trading back into the 1st for Cam Newton. What do you think about this? and the truth factor
    Originally posted by OpIv37
    You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: Question for X and DB

Originally posted by Buffalo Thriller
    I don't know if you guys keep up with waterfootball, but i checked out his draft and he has us taking dareus round 1, trading back into the 1st for Cam Newton. What do you think about this? and the truth factor
    I don't have much of an issue with Dareus. But, I'm not a big fan of Cam Newton as far as how he may translate to the NFL. I think he's a guy who has two options, throw to the primary guy or run... I think that type of QB will be limited in the NFL. Personally, I would like to see us draft a QB who has shown he can read defenses much more than Cam has. On e ofthe thinsg I like about Fitz is his ability to find open receivers and his success on 3rd down speaks to that. A QB who can do that, IMO, will end up beating more teams and ultimately winning more games. So NO, I'm not a fan of Cam Newton.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
      • Sep 2010

That is my worry, but it's(Let me pus this as non-homosexual as i can) mouth-watering from a prospect perspective.
      Originally posted by OpIv37
      You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• Thief
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Buffalo Thriller
        That is my worry, but it's(Let me pus this as non-homosexual as i can) mouth-watering from a prospect perspective.
        IMO, that didn't sound gay until you added the disclaimer.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Jan 2010

id rather take a solid mauler at rt, and then draft some olb/ilb with our 2nd pick

Comment

Working...
          X