• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Wow Newton looked great today!

Beating the favored Alabama after trailing 24-0! He showed lots of heart and made some huge plays. This kids stock is rising!!!

NCAA must of hated this outcome as they do not want AUBURN anywhere near the BOWL GAME with the Cam Newton/Reggie Bush SITUATION
  • Buffalo Thriller
    • Sep 2010

Re: Wow Newton looked great today!

Newton showed me today that he can do it. He overcame an awful 1st half, ran the ball well, and delivered accurate shots down field. I love it!
    Originally posted by OpIv37
    You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Maybe his stock will shoot up and Andrew Luck falls to us in the 3rd or 4th pick.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
        • Feb 2005

That would happen only if the Raiders pick before us.

Comment

• dog14787
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Buffalo Thriller
          Newton showed me today that he can do it. He overcame an awful 1st half, ran the ball well, and delivered accurate shots down field. I love it!

Can Newton has a QB rating of 183.58 with 2,038 yards passing and 21 TD's/ 6 INT's, another 1,297 yards rushing and 17 more TD's on the ground for a total of 38 TD's.

Cam Newton is the offense for the Auburn Tigers

How about Nick Fairley on defense,

Comment

• Demon
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
            Beating the favored Alabama after trailing 24-0! He showed lots of heart and made some huge plays. This kids stock is rising!!!

NCAA must of hated this outcome as they do not want AUBURN anywhere near the BOWL GAME with the Cam Newton/Reggie Bush SITUATION
            Very impressive game by Newton. I am starting to buy into him but i am still not sold. He doesn't throw a lot and todays NFL you have to throw 30 times a game. The second bomb (for TD) was pure luck, should of been an INT if it wasn't very poorly played by the safety because the ball was really under thrown. The first bomb was slightly under thrown as well. He also plays every single play from shutgun. Like, EVERY single play. Even on 4th and inches he was in shutgun on the sneak.

He was accurate and very calm the entire time. Very impressive. I think he's going to be a project for whom ever picks him and sit for a year or two as he develops more of a NFL game. I am not sure Bills can handle a guy who isn't that polished for the pro game. I ain't a scout, but i just don't see how he can play QB next year unless it's as a role player like Tim Tebow.
            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
              • Sep 2003

Auburn's D and 'Bama choking had as much to do with Auburn winning. As for Newton, I don't think what he does will work in the NFL. How many teams run a QB option offense? None, because NFL defenses would kill any QB that tries. You would literally have to teach Netwon how to be a QB in the NFL, so why draft a project like that? Frankly QBs like Newton remind me of the early Vick and Vince Young in that they figure their physical gifts mean they don't have to study film or learn the playbook. I'll pass on Newton.

PTR
              10 Commandments of the D
              1. Never stop Rocking.
              2. Legalize all drugs.
              3. Quit your day job.
              4. All Religion should be taxed.
              5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
              6. F**k her gently.
              7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
              8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
              9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
              10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
                • Jan 2010

can he fall to our 2nd pick

Comment

• Akhippo
                  • Nov 2002

Draft him, tell him to switch his only read (the DE), to the entire defense and also tell to change his run first intstinct into a pass first instinct. That will work fine.

Granted hes the best player in college, but he throws like V Young. Sortof lobs the ball. Not always of course. Throwing seems secondary to him.
                  Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mrbojanglezs
                    can he fall to our 2nd pick
                    It's a possiblity since the Auburn Tigers rely so little on the pass.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                      • Sep 2009

I've watched half a dozen Auburn games at least this season, and it was by far his worst game. So if he impressed you today, you haven't seen anything. Rebounded in the 2nd half after the coaches adjusted.

A lot of the stuff Auburn does won't fly in the NFL, you have to use him just like they're using him. No one should expect this kid to come in and run an offense under center, he runs more than he passes. Hell of a talent, and if Vince Young/Tim Tebow can go top 10/1st round, not sure why he can't.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                        We play to win the game!
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by kingJofNYC
                        I've watched half a dozen Auburn games at least this season, and it was by far his worst game. So if he impressed you today, you haven't seen anything. Rebounded in the 2nd half after the coaches adjusted.

A lot of the stuff Auburn does won't fly in the NFL, you have to use him just like they're using him. No one should expect this kid to come in and run an offense under center, he runs more than he passes. Hell of a talent, and if Vince Young/Tim Tebow can go top 10/1st round, not sure why he can't.
                        I only watched the 2nd half

Comment

• BidsJr
                          • Sep 2002

Hell no.

#90 would have a much better chance to be our first pick than Cam Newton.
                          "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• Bangarang
                            • Sep 2010

Flavor of the month. No thanks.

Comment

• SaviorEdwards
                              • Feb 2010

Thank you Cam newton, this mean no crap Boise St in the NC game CAM IS THE MAN!!!!
                              "The best things to happen to Michigan Football have come from Ohio." - Chris Spielman

Comment

Working...
                              X