PDA

View Full Version : Get off Johnson's back douches!

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2010, 04:29 PM
My god... Get real people.

X-Era
11-28-2010, 04:31 PM
My god... Get real people.:clap:

12 of 19... that was Pitt's 3rd down conversions. The D couldn't get off the damn field.

mrbojanglezs
11-28-2010, 04:32 PM
it was def all on him but we are 2-9 get real people, it was a good game

imbondz

no.

TheGhostofJimKelly
Give me a break, the guy dropped a sure touchdown that would have won a game.

Mr. Pink
11-28-2010, 04:33 PM
Corey you or I make that catch in OT.

Just saying.

Electrici
11-28-2010, 04:39 PM
Johnson is going to have nightmares about that one. Too bad...

Thurmal
11-28-2010, 04:39 PM
:clap:

12 of 19... that was Pitt's 3rd down conversions. The D couldn't get off the damn field.

They sucked early but held a SB contender to under 20 points. Steve Johnson and Leodis McKelvin lost that game.

Historian
11-28-2010, 04:41 PM
I wonder if theyll write on his lawn...

Novacane
11-28-2010, 04:42 PM
If he's gonna get his balls licked after a game like last week he deserves to get the thrashing this week. Are people over-reacting with the he sucks thread? Sure but he cost his team the game today. No matter how bad the defense played he had the win in his hands and dropped it. Period!

THATHURMANATOR

Just saying.
Agreed, but now are all these Johnson lickers that have had his balls for years suddenly turning on him after a hell of a stretch? I came around on the guy big time no way am I going against him now. If he caught it these douches would be mad our pick would be worse!

alohabillsfan
Cut him NOW!!!! j/k

Crisis
leodis made a bone-headed play on that punt return but we ultimately ended up with the ball and steve johnson dropped the pass right after that.

leodis atleast set us up at midfield on the OT kickoff

johnson dropped a pass that led to an INT at the end of the game and dropped an easy TD in OT....

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2010, 04:46 PM
leodis made a bone-headed play on that punt return but we ultimately ended up with the ball and steve johnson dropped the pass right after that.

johnson dropped a pass that led to an INT at the end of the game and dropped an easy TD in OT....
He didn't drop the pass that led to the INT at the end of the game. It was a bad pass.

Slim
11-28-2010, 04:47 PM
He didn't drop the pass that led to the INT at the end of the game. It was a bad pass.

It was tipped as well.

Crisis
11-28-2010, 04:47 PM
it's a pass a #1 should receiver should catch...

it's a pass you expect a guy with 3 TDs the week before to make

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2010, 04:48 PM
it's a pass a #1 should receiver should catch...

it's a pass you expect a guy with 3 TDs the week before to make
nope

X-Era
11-28-2010, 04:49 PM
He didn't drop the pass that led to the INT at the end of the game. It was a bad pass.If he made that catch, it's likely that the same people would be calling him a star.

This TEAM is 2 and 9 and for many reasons that's about the right record for them. But, they are turning the corner, I have no doubt about that.

Crisis
11-28-2010, 04:49 PM
and even then, how can you defend a guy who just had a game winning pass bounce off his chest?

pathetic

baalworship
11-28-2010, 04:51 PM
There's two ways he can go. Step up and try to continue to get better or let this get inside his head for the next few years.

I really hope he just shakes this bad game off.

JCBills
11-28-2010, 04:52 PM

Just saying.

I'm sure you would be able to get by an NFL DB too.

Just saying.

Crisis
11-28-2010, 04:52 PM
and i'm not saying stevie sucks...

but people saying he shouldn't catch any flak for this is just completely stupid.

a game winning touchdown just bounced off his chest! i don't care if it was andre reed, it's pathetic.

BertSquirtgum
11-28-2010, 04:54 PM
really thurm? you made a thread just so everyone can point out to you that johnson lost this game today. awesome. this game loss is 100% johnsons fault

elltrain22
11-28-2010, 04:55 PM
great post!!

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2010, 05:00 PM
really thurm? you made a thread just so everyone can point out to you that johnson lost this game today. awesome. this game loss is 100% johnsons fault
really

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2010, 05:01 PM
and i'm not saying stevie sucks...

but people saying he shouldn't catch any flak for this is just completely stupid.

a game winning touchdown just bounced off his chest! i don't care if it was andre reed, it's pathetic.
Not saying he shouldn't catch flak but this went from a Steve Johnson love fest to the new whipping boy. People are ridiculous!

Borosai
11-28-2010, 05:04 PM
Johnson messed up, and I'm sure he feels he lost this game. Hopefully this only increases his focus from now on.

SaviorEdwards
11-28-2010, 05:06 PM
Does anyone know how to contact the McKelvin penis vandals for an employment opportunity? Thanks...Pm me :hump:

Mr. Pink
11-28-2010, 05:08 PM

Wouldn't say 100% but Stevie is close to about 90% of the reason for the L today.

YardRat
11-28-2010, 05:22 PM
Like it or not and regardless of the events of the rest of the game there are defining moments in some contests where it is unquestionable that the outcome was determined by a single play or player.

Norwood makes a kick, we win a Super Bowl.
Johnson makes an easy catch, we win today.

Yes, sometimes it is that simple.

Crisis
11-28-2010, 05:26 PM
Like it or not and regardless of the events of the rest of the game there are defining moments in some contests where it is unquestionable that the outcome was determined by a single play or player.

it'd be nice to be on the other end of those kind of plays for once

The Warrior
11-28-2010, 05:27 PM

Also if Leodis was patient on that one kick return atlease for a second and not hit his own teamate he would of score that touchdown.

methos4ever
11-28-2010, 05:37 PM
Coach Chan Gailey on what he told WR Steve Johnson: "I just told him you can go from the penthouse to the outhouse in a hurry, but how you handle it is the key. He's a good man. He's a competitor. I think he'll come back."
-From Chan's Presser.

I think Stevie'll recover from this. Heck, even OchoCinco sent him a message on twitter telling him it'll be okay...

@StevieJohnson13 Yo, shake that shhh off nucca, you balling this year, let me borrow your stats this year, focus baby boy #WhySoSerious

BertSquirtgum
11-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Wouldn't say 100% but Stevie is close to about 90% of the reason for the L today.

agreed

ParanoidAndroid
11-28-2010, 05:48 PM
He'll get the affirmation from his teammates that all is forgotten. Time to get ready for the next game. He'll have plenty of opportunities to make up for it. Now, fans? Fans aren't that mature, apparently. They love to point their chubby nacho cheese covered fingers while spitting out cheep beer in anger.
Get real is right! Thanks for the reality check, Thurm.

NOT THE DUDE...
11-28-2010, 06:22 PM
i guess eric moulds sucked too when he fumbles that ball against the dolphins wild card game... oh yeah, andre reed sucks because he did nothing in the 2nd half against the giants, oh and thurman thomas sucks because he fumbled a lot...

yes s johnson had a rough game, but hes young, he will get better... we are 2-9 we werent going to the playoffs anyway...

Mr. Pink
11-28-2010, 06:39 PM
I'm sure you would be able to get by an NFL DB too.

Just saying.

I'm sure I'm not the one getting paid to do all of that too.

Mr. Pink
11-28-2010, 06:40 PM
He'll get the affirmation from his teammates that all is forgotten. Time to get ready for the next game. He'll have plenty of opportunities to make up for it. Now, fans? Fans aren't that mature, apparently. They love to point their chubby nacho cheese covered fingers while spitting out cheep beer in anger.
Get real is right! Thanks for the reality check, Thurm.

Plays like that get guys run of town.

Don't believe me? Ask Earnest Byner.

Check with Ronnie Harmon too.

EricStratton
11-28-2010, 06:44 PM
The two drops in and of themselves is bad enough.

The two drops the week after the shirt make Johnson look stupid.

Dr. Lecter
11-28-2010, 06:48 PM

Not really. Or at least that is not the only play that can be referenced.

For example, any one of 8 Bills players tackle Mark Ingram the Bills win. Or if McKlevin does not run into Moats, the Bills win.

So it is not as simple as you try to make it sound

EricStratton
11-28-2010, 06:56 PM
I wonder if Steve had a special t-shirt on today in case he scored.

Dr. Lecter
11-28-2010, 07:02 PM
That TD pass would have been nice for people who had him in FFL.

The Steelers fan in front of me did.

Mad Max
11-28-2010, 07:06 PM
He may have watched a little too much film on Polamalu lighting people up and came in hearing footsteps before there were any.

He's young and obviously flaky, he just needs to become a little more mentally disciplined and his consistency will come.

Forward_Lateral
11-28-2010, 07:08 PM
He needs to remember that one 3 touchdown week doesn't make you a pro bowl WR.

He also deserves as much blame this week as praise he got last week. The Bills wouldn't have won without him last week, and they would've won if he didn't drop the ball this week. He'll learn not to get too high or too low, hopefully.

RockStar36
11-28-2010, 07:14 PM

I wonder if EricStratton has his panties in a bunch today.

Forward_Lateral
11-28-2010, 07:18 PM
I do, I haven't crapped in 2 days.

EricStratton
11-28-2010, 07:20 PM
I wonder if EricStratton has his panties in a bunch today.

No, my panties are just fine.

If you want to do the shirt thing last week and puff your chest out you can't drop a ball (and maybe two balls) that wins a game the very next week.

Mad Bomber
11-28-2010, 07:22 PM
Why so slippery?

BertSquirtgum
11-28-2010, 07:36 PM
not a good game for steve today. that was a high pass from fitz but it was catch-able and also adds to the loss.

Beebe's Kid
11-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Wow...The reaction to this is about what I expected. I did, however, fully expect a "Where are all the Johnson lovers now?" thread.

Growing pains, and I'm not talking about the Seavers. This should help Stevie, and while I really wanted to be 3-8, I will forgive him if he holds on against the Steelers in the Playoffs...next year.

I wanted to beat the Steelers as much as all of you, so I am not minimizing this. It was horrible. the game was ours to lose, and we blew it...a couple times. We have some growing to do, and hopefully these players are getting all of this **** out of their systems now.

I hope that Stevie just hands the ref the ball from now on, and I am dead serious. I enjoy the fanfare, but to think he may have had a shirt for today is not ridiculous. When he scores...hand the ball to the ref, tell him you hope to see him again soon, and go back to work.

justasportsfan
11-28-2010, 07:52 PM

Just saying.
doubt it.

EricStratton
11-28-2010, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE=Beebe's KidI hope that Stevie just hands the ref the ball from now on, and I am dead serious. [/QUOTE]

I hope he does that too.

THATHURMANATOR
11-28-2010, 08:59 PM
Plays like that get guys run of town.

Don't believe me? Ask Earnest Byner.

Check with Ronnie Harmon too.
Comparing playoff game losing plays to a 2-8 losing play is laughable.

Aliceinchainsbills15
11-28-2010, 10:55 PM
THANK YOU!

Aliceinchainsbills15
11-28-2010, 10:59 PM
Man i feel so bad for Steve Johnson. I mean, did you guys see the press conference? He was very upset and beating himself up. Cut him some slack, he is young. Hopefully, SJ will learn from this mistake.

Romes
11-28-2010, 11:08 PM
I was just going to say check out his press conference on bb.com...

Kid is upset. He knows he let the team down. It was a terrible day for every bills fan and player and its his fault.

The silver lining for Steve is that it happened at the back end of 2-8 season. So the damage it cost us in the long run is minimal if any. I just hope it was just a bad day and it wasn't anything thats gonna affect him psychologically long term.

Aliceinchainsbills15
11-28-2010, 11:48 PM
I just wish all of us Bills fan could somehow reach out to Steve Johnson and tell him to keep his head up and that we have his back no matter what.

Spiderweb
11-29-2010, 12:24 AM
Agreed, but now are all these Johnson lickers that have had his balls for years suddenly turning on him after a hell of a stretch? I came around on the guy big time no way am I going against him now. If he caught it these douches would be mad our pick would be worse!

Johnson has played great the past 4-5 weeks, but the cold hard truth is that he sucked today, in a very big way. He should be ashamed, get back to work, and not lose his focus going forward.

Of course, he should be credited for the great games he's played, but he should also take the heat then when he lays an egg. Today, he was a hen.......

Here's to next week and a big rebound for the Bills and Johnson.

Oaf
11-29-2010, 12:42 AM
I just wish all of us Bills fan could somehow reach out to Steve Johnson and tell him to keep his head up and that we have his back no matter what.
Where's he live, who's got the paint?

Cleve
11-29-2010, 05:40 AM

It's probably just as well that fans can't 'reach out' to Johnson. I'll bet at least 1/3 of Bills fans would not be kind or helpful to Johnson if they 'reached out'. Remember the McKelvin lawn-job from last year?

Cleve
11-29-2010, 06:13 AM
Gene Collier of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette has dubbed Johnson "Stevie Wonder/Stevie Blunder" - LOLOL! "Fitzmagic" is funny too!

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10333/1106904-150.stm

Curiously though, Fitzmagic failed to specify how many points would be necessary. Turned out it was more than 16 in regulation, which he'd apparently rectified in overtime by whipping the winning touchdown pass 40 yards to Stevie Wonder at the goal line.
But Stevie, floating free behind Ike Taylor, dropped it.
Poor Stevie Blunder. Don't know what Fitzmagic was thinking as he left the field, but it wasn't "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life."

(http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10333/1106904-150.stm#ixzz16fm7VKtj)

Jan Reimers
11-29-2010, 06:18 AM
What worries me is that he dropped 5 passes yesterday. I want him to become our number 1 receiver, but he can't be that inconsistent.

I think he'll learn from this, continue to improve, and eventually be the guy we can count on.

THATHURMANATOR
11-29-2010, 09:21 AM
Reggie Wayne dropped at least 5 passes last night.

Jan Reimers
11-29-2010, 09:31 AM
Reggie Wayne dropped at least 5 passes last night.
Yeah, but at his age, his arthritis was probably flaring up.

trapezeus
11-29-2010, 11:11 AM
This is either a horrible omen about Steve Johnson's future, or it's his learning moment.

It's all about how he comes back from this. I really think he'll bounce back. it's funny, last week, Gailey was asked about the Why so serious t-shirt and he was pretty blaise aboutit. Essentially it comes of that gailey is a good father figure/coach to these young guys.

you get too high at your heights, the lows will be lower. Steve Johnson just learned a lesson on humility. I trust that Chan gets him to find his inner football player and limit these problems in the future.

also, remember the ravens game? Parrish fumbled early. Next offensive play, the ball went straight to parrish. I am guessing that gailey is going to set up a game plan that is heavy steve johnson focused. Let's see how he does.

Aliceinchainsbills15
11-29-2010, 05:48 PM
It's probably just as well that fans can't 'reach out' to Johnson. I'll bet at least 1/3 of Bills fans would not be kind or helpful to Johnson if they 'reached out'. Remember the McKelvin lawn-job from last year?
Yea i remember that. But yea it was an idea. But w/e.

Extremebillsfan247
11-29-2010, 06:56 PM
If that were a post season game, I could understand the anger but it wasn't. I love how all these people over exaggerate the issue like they never seen a receiver drop a pass in the end zone before. Some here like to tell these players to act like they've been there before, well how about some of you act like you've seen a game before? lol