PDA

View Full Version : We Beat Steelers

sqad5
11-28-2010, 04:41 PM
I know we lost but we should of have won, that deep 40 yard pass to Stevie was game> Damn it we won..

DynaPaul
11-28-2010, 05:46 PM
Gotta make the catch to win the game. I was at the stadium and screaming when it happened till I saw the replay. Doh! There were some dumb plays called as well.

Extremebillsfan247
11-28-2010, 06:14 PM
We did come awful close. That was a really good game. Yeah, Stevie dropped a big pass, but it happens. Our defense could have done a better job against the run, and Fitz could have woke up before the first half so we didn't have to get to the point where the balance hung on that play, but that's how it goes today. No biggie, we will bounce back.

Dr. Lecter
11-28-2010, 06:18 PM
No, they lost.

Good teams make that play.

End of story.

Extremebillsfan247
11-30-2010, 09:12 AM
No, they lost.

Good teams make that play.

End of story. This is not a good team, it's a bad team trying to improve. What did you expect? end of story.

Crazygoo
11-30-2010, 03:08 PM
I know we should have won the game outright but the way that I see it we won in the long run. Most of us know that we had that game and should have won but we didn't and we didn't hurt our draft pick this week. We are still picking 4th.

HAMMER
11-30-2010, 03:16 PM
I know we should have won the game outright but the way that I see it we won in the long run. Most of us know that we had that game and should have won but we didn't and we didn't hurt our draft pick this week. We are still picking 4th.

This type of post is the fault of todays youth sports admins, coaches, and parents. "It's OK you didn't win today little Johnny, you tried hard and that's all that matters. Here's your trophy for finishing in 5th place."

NOT!

SABURZFAN
11-30-2010, 03:31 PM
I know we lost but we should of have won, that deep 40 yard pass to Stevie was game> Damn it we won..

Steelers 19
Bills 16

looks like Pittsburgh won to me.