PDA

View Full Version : There's some blood on McKelvin's hands too

Thurmal
11-28-2010, 04:59 PM
Running directly into his blocker on the opening kickoff of OT that looked to be a sure TD, then losing a good 20 yards of field position with his fumble on the punt return later in the period.

BADTHINGSMAN
11-28-2010, 05:01 PM
He needs to be more patient, if he didnt try to run over his blocker he had a chance to get the TD.

YardRat
11-28-2010, 05:08 PM
No argument...if he would have slowed slightly and cut off of Moats' block instead of trying to run through him he would've scored.

SaviorEdwards
11-28-2010, 05:09 PM
more blood on lee evans hands if you;re looking for a 2nd goat :drive:

Mad Bomber
11-28-2010, 05:12 PM
And "Flipper" Johnson...hands instead of flippers would have a) not cost us an interception on the 2 yard line and 2) would have gotten us a game winning touchdown.

That said, I'm still happy to have Stevie Johnson on this team.

...Maybe I'm "Too Serious" lol

BADTHINGSMAN
11-28-2010, 05:13 PM

Lee is definitely on the goat list as well.

Ebenezer
11-28-2010, 05:39 PM
McToast should be cut. The guys makes way too many mistakes.

methos4ever
11-28-2010, 05:43 PM
He was one block away from a walk off kick return TD. A mistake trying to win to me is better than being timid any day.

SabreEleven
11-28-2010, 05:47 PM
Kelsay for his whiffs on the QB sacks especially on that 3rd and 18.

Ebenezer
11-28-2010, 06:01 PM
He was one block away from a walk off kick return TD. A mistake trying to win to me is better than being timid any day.
He ran right up Moats ass...he then fumbled the punt trying to do too much. He can't cover most of the guys he is assigned to watch. Congrats for trying but there are times when a player tries to do TOO much instead of the right thing. Notice what Wallace did with that catch in OT?? He dropped to the ground rather than risk something happening. Smart will win games. There is a reason why this team is 2-9.

Beebe's Kid
11-28-2010, 08:15 PM
He ran right up Moats ass...he then fumbled the punt trying to do too much. He can't cover most of the guys he is assigned to watch. Congrats for trying but there are times when a player tries to do TOO much instead of the right thing. Notice what Wallace did with that catch in OT?? He dropped to the ground rather than risk something happening. Smart will win games. There is a reason why this team is 2-9.

We are 2-9 solely because of McKelvin, or "McToast" as you so cleverly call him.

McKelvin: The New Whitner

Hopefully the coaching staff gets to him and explains this nugget of wisdom you have laid out, before he finds the pink slip in his locker, because he has looked really good at CB for us, and is an explosive returner... what am I talking about? Just cut him, that will make us better.

billsburgh
11-28-2010, 08:17 PM
just another one of the worthless first round draft picks.

bosshogg21
11-28-2010, 11:47 PM
Mckelvin is way more of a liability than a playmaker. A total garbage pick.

Oaf
11-29-2010, 12:31 AM
He's like Robert Royal. Mucks up the easy play, not consistent on the harder ones.

Gosh darnit. That fumble, cost us 15 yards, nearly the game. How far were we from FG range that last drive? Not more than 5-10 yards.