PDA

View Full Version : Lock Kyle Williams up

Crisis
11-28-2010, 05:03 PM
He's like a white Sam Adams out there!

Two sacks and drew countless penalties. He's been the lone bright spot on the defense all year. He was drawing a lot of attention from the Steelers OL and opened things up for others.

I always thought of him as above average going into this year....but he's definitely working his way up into the elite DTs IMO.

Of course since I posted this he'll probably <s>drop a game winning touchdown</s> lose a game for us now....

BADTHINGSMAN
11-28-2010, 05:12 PM

Two sacks and drew countless penalties. He's been the lone bright spot on the defense all year. He was drawing a lot of attention from the Steelers OL and opened things up for others.

I always thought of him as above average going into this year....but he's definitely working his way up into the elite DTs IMO.

Of course since I posted this he'll probably <s>drop a game winning touchdown</s> lose a game for us now....

Absolutely, if Kelsay can get locked up for doing nothing, then Williams should get the next deal. The guys turning into a stud DT.

YardRat
11-28-2010, 05:14 PM
Best defensive player we have, hands down, and should get serious consideration for the Pro Bowl.

mightysimi
11-28-2010, 05:16 PM
He's locked up until 2012. A lot can happen from now until then. Maybe next year at this time. If there is a next year.

Crisis
11-28-2010, 05:17 PM
I thought he was only signed til 2011? maybe I'm mistaken

psubills62
11-28-2010, 05:20 PM
Signed through 2012:

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_contract.aspx?sport=NFL&id=3947

I think there are a few other guys we'll focus on during this offseason and next, but he'll quickly be in line for an extension.

BADTHINGSMAN
11-28-2010, 05:22 PM
I thought he was only signed til 2011? maybe I'm mistaken

That's what I thought as well.

Forward_Lateral
11-28-2010, 07:01 PM
He made Kemoeteau his ***** today, and Kemoeteau is one of the better Guards in the NFL.

Ebenezer
11-28-2010, 07:05 PM

Two sacks and drew countless penalties.

Yeah, until the refs seem to disregard that he was decapitated during the winning drive.

Crisis
11-28-2010, 07:11 PM
Yeah, until the refs seem to disregard that he was decapitated during the winning drive.

I was screaming for the penalties on that, too.

That one play on the GW drive where Mendenhall had a huge hole he pretty much got raped.

Mad Bomber
11-28-2010, 07:35 PM
Absolutely, if Kelsay can get locked up for doing nothing, then Williams should get the next deal. The guys turning into a stud DT.
This is off topic, but I love that P51 in your sig....

Beebe's Kid
11-28-2010, 07:37 PM

I was in the bathroom after the game, and there was a Steeler fan crying that the refs tried to give us the game...I really had no urge to punch one of them in the face, until that moment.

BertSquirtgum
11-28-2010, 08:06 PM

they wanted to go home.....:mad:

Ingtar33
11-28-2010, 08:15 PM

the refs put away the flags in OT.

There was an obvious PI they didn't call on the Bills on that drive too.

shelby
11-28-2010, 08:17 PM
Williams is outstanding. Truly a bright spot.

Ingtar33
11-28-2010, 08:25 PM
BTW: Kyle Williams went to the probowl last season as a replacement. So technically he IS a probowl player.

But he's been far better this year then he was last season. the man is just awesome.