PDA

View Full Version : Stevie J's post-game presser

YardRat
11-28-2010, 05:29 PM
Dude sounded like he was crying, or at least about to. This could very well be a defining moment for the rest of his career, and I hope for everybody's sake it manifests in a positive way.

If it doesn't kill you, it should make you stronger.

mrbojanglezs
11-28-2010, 05:30 PM
glad he had this learning experience in a meaningless season

ParanoidAndroid
11-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Keep this in perspective..... it's one regular season game. Now... If this were the Superbowl, then you might talk about the end of a career.

Crisis
11-28-2010, 05:31 PM
hopefully he gets better from it and this doesn't shatter his confidence the rest of his career

Extremebillsfan247
11-28-2010, 05:32 PM
Dude sounded like he was crying, or at least about to. This could very well be a defining moment for the rest of his career, and I hope for everybody's sake it manifests in a positive way.

If it doesn't kill you, it should make you stronger.He'll be fine. All players have bad games, or plays they wish they had back. It's all a part of the game.

The Warrior
11-28-2010, 05:34 PM
He'll be fine. All players have bad games, or plays they wish they had back. It's all a part of the game.

Yeah I agree all player's have a good game or bad game. Hopefully next week he will catch some td's to make up this week. :)

AndreReed83
11-28-2010, 05:35 PM
This could be a good thing for him. Maybe stop him from going the over the top Ochocinco route and just focus on being a good player. Give him a personal chip on his shoulder to never let it happen again.

And if he never recovers from it, then something was going to happen eventually to bring him back to earth.

Electrici
11-28-2010, 05:36 PM
On top of the world last week. On the bottom this week. He'll learn from it and as said before, better that this happens in an already lost season. a W would have been nice today though. :)

YardRat
11-28-2010, 05:46 PM
Keep this in perspective..... it's one regular season game. Now... If this were the Superbowl, then you might talk about the end of a career.

It is in perspective.

Listen to the comments from Gailey, Fitz, etc regarding the need to compete against and close out teams like Pittsburgh. This wasn't just any regular season game for the guys in that locker room...This was a defining moment in the making, and they know it.

We'll see how SJ and the rest of the team reacts, but if the past few weeks are any indication I'm pretty confident they'll be able to build off of it.

tampabay25690
11-28-2010, 06:43 PM
This will make himself better.
He has been all over the place with the shirt, radio stations, tv, and twitter.
Chan even said he needs to be more consistent...
Keep your head up Stevie

G Wolly
11-28-2010, 06:46 PM
Probably because he saw what happened to Leodis' lawn after he fumbled away the Pats game last season.

P.S. We should do that again. :snicker:

BuffaloBlitz83
11-28-2010, 07:22 PM
Stevie did cost us the game today.

But if it weren't for Stevie and his 9 TDs, the Bills wouldn't be competive in ANY GAMES. He has been the heart of offense

BillsWin
11-28-2010, 08:52 PM
He lives and breathes Buffalo Bills. I like emotion from my players. He damn right should be near tears. But he should also shake it off and get ready for next week. I expect that from the entire team. Hold yourself accountable then bounce back.

I support you Stevie! Learn from this and get better!

Cleve
11-28-2010, 08:55 PM
At least he hasn't been accused of throwing the game intentionally - LOL

G Wolly
11-28-2010, 11:20 PM
Stevie did cost us the game today.

That's dumb.

BertSquirtgum
11-28-2010, 11:29 PM
That's dumb.

no it's not. johnson is 100% at fault for this loss today.

G Wolly
11-28-2010, 11:46 PM
no it's not. johnson is 100% at fault for this loss today.

So he played the other positions on offense, defense, and special teams too?

I'm not arguing that he should've caught it, and that we obviously would've won, but basing the outcome on one single play is silly.

How come no one mentioned Arthur Moats tripping up Leodis? That would've been a TD for sure.

Evans is catching some **** for that long ball, that could've put us in chip-shot FG range.

Had Polamalu not picked off that pass on the 2 yard line, we could've scored 3 or 6.

SeatownBillsFan21
11-29-2010, 02:31 AM
His Presser was great lets face it we... or I didnt think we would win this game today but i was right there watching till the very end and thats all i ask for THIS YEAR.After watching that Stevie is by far my favorite player on this team he cares thats for sure hes gonna learn from this and be a better receiver from it.Keep your chin up SJ you got a long career ahead of you.Go Bills