PDA

View Full Version : WHY,WHY, WHY?

Dying_-2-_Live
11-28-2010, 07:39 PM
Why do you all complain about the Bills winning pointless games, and then start ripping Steve Johnson when he costs us a game? We lost, but once again looked like a competitve team out there... Not what we want, but not embarrassment either. Everyone calm down...and shut up...

Thank you... That is all

Novacane
11-28-2010, 07:49 PM
Why don't you shut up?

CoolBreeze
11-28-2010, 10:46 PM
These so called "fans" get upset because they have nothing else in their lives. They typically have zero athletic ability, they have a job they hate, and probably live in their parents basement. They are tough behind a computer, and wouldn't have the balls to say what they say here to these players face. They will be ok after they play Madden, and win a few games so they can stick their chest out , jump into their feety pajamas, and sleep well. They should find a hobby.

JD
11-28-2010, 11:13 PM
Feety pajamas :rofl:

BertSquirtgum
11-28-2010, 11:34 PM
i think you should shut up.

edit: what's wrong with feety pajamas?

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-29-2010, 04:27 AM
These so called "fans" get upset because they have nothing else in their lives. They typically have zero athletic ability, they have a job they hate, and probably live in their parents basement. They are tough behind a computer, and wouldn't have the balls to say what they say here to these players face. They will be ok after they play Madden, and win a few games so they can stick their chest out , jump into their feety pajamas, and sleep well. They should find a hobby.

I am guessing this is your resume.

Don't Panic
11-29-2010, 05:54 AM

The biggest problem with the Bills is the negativity of too many fans. I have been down this road for a long time, longer than many. I remember Joe Ferguson, Jerry Butler and Joe Cribbs as my first heroes. I went to every playoff game in the SB run. So don't tell me I'm new to this. We have all tasted bitter defeat and disappointment, and we have enjoyed success. But this fan base never ceases to amaze me with how unbelievably glass half empty they can be... even before the outcome is determined. And if you don't think those negative vibes have a residual effect on the team, think again. It permeates inthe community, it hovers over the city like the gray winter clouds, and it makes its way into OBD. But it doesn't have to. Attitude is choice, one that is continuously made through life. You can choose to see any situation however you want in the moment. I always choose to see the positive with this team. Always. What the hell is the point otherwise? We are not abuse victims, so if you have no hope, or very little hope, then why come back every Sunday? Why put yourself "through this"? I am convinced that if the Buffalo Bills ever get to where they want to be, it will be because there is a wholesale change in the attitude of the majority of fans that follow this football team. And if that never happens, well then maybe that's why they'll be playing somewhere else some day. But until then, I am all about this team. Especially what we've seen in the last six weeks.

Cleve
11-29-2010, 06:49 AM
I'll start to feel optimistic when the Bills win a Super Bowl.