on offense we actually have imagination

this has everything to do with gailey

i cant wait to see what this man can do with alot more talent then we have

i still think we have major needs on both sides of the ball

however this mans offensive system is the main reason we are competitive

im on gaileys bandwagon because he is the star on this team in my eyes

Novacane
11-28-2010, 07:54 PM
I'm not going to go as far as you and call him a star but I feel ok with him as our coach now. I think he's turning things around.

justasportsfan
11-28-2010, 08:00 PM
Na , Dick was better

/sarcasm.

Beebe's Kid
11-28-2010, 08:00 PM
No he is a retread that talks funny... We should hope that Shannahan can come in here and destroy the moral next year... he's got a SB ring!!!

seanbillsfan
11-28-2010, 08:39 PM
No he is a retread that talks funny... We should hope that Shannahan can come in here and destroy the moral next year... he's got a SB ring!!!
Wow. You couldn't be any more wrong. Shannahan has 2 rings. May god have mercy on your soul

better days
11-29-2010, 10:14 AM
Wow. You couldn't be any more wrong. Shannahan has 2 rings. May god have mercy on your soul

Well, John Elway gave them both to him. I doubt he ever gets another.

trapezeus
11-29-2010, 10:28 AM
beebe was being sarcastic as well.

T-Long
11-29-2010, 10:30 AM
Gailey is the perfect man for this job. I have no problem with him as our coach.

Mr. Miyagi
11-29-2010, 10:31 AM
I love Gailey's decision making too. He went for it when it's sensible, and punted when it's not. I haven't had one WTF moment with Gailey's calls yet.

Back when we had Jauron, every week was like WTF are they doing???

justasportsfan
11-29-2010, 10:33 AM
Anyone remember Dick calling for a punt at the 30+ yards? Talk about having no balls.

jamze132
11-29-2010, 11:29 AM
Dick was a dick. Gees.

DraftBoy
11-29-2010, 11:30 AM
I still have plenty of reservations about Gailey and he's done little to make them go away.

Just because he is better than Dick isn't saying much.

justasportsfan
11-29-2010, 11:32 AM
I still have plenty of reservations about Gailey and he's done little to make them go away.

:up:
All Gaileys done is beat teams we should beat and come close to beating teams we have no business beating. Like the direction but some coaches start out well until other coaches figure them out.

DraftBoy
11-29-2010, 11:39 AM
:up:
All Gaileys done is beat teams we should beat and come close to beating teams we have no business beating. Like the direction but some coaches start out well until other coaches figure them out.

Im not talking about W/L, Ive made my issues with Gailey and his decisions very clear from the day he was hired.

better days
11-29-2010, 11:44 AM

When is the last time you saw a Bills team play with the heart this team has? The Bills have not had an offense this good since the Super Bowl years & with mostly the same players Jauron had.

I think Gailey may be the best Offensive coach in the NFL the way he has this team playing myself.

sdbillsfan2
11-29-2010, 12:24 PM
What I'll alway appreciate about Chan is the fact that despite the mine field of a team he knew he waiting for him , he still was up to the challenge. All the so called elite coaches shied away (or ran) from the Bills. To me it seemed like they all wanted a team with all the pieces in place.
Chan had to have known how dysfunctional this team has been over the last decade and he still stepped up.
I think the players (many borderline talent) are all seeing the game plan as a team and it sure shows despite the record.
I'm actually enjoying football again.

DraftBoy
11-29-2010, 12:25 PM
When is the last time you saw a Bills team play with the heart this team has? The Bills have not had an offense this good since the Super Bowl years & with mostly the same players Jauron had.

I think Gailey may be the best Offensive coach in the NFL the way he has this team playing myself.

And you lost me with that last statement.

BertSquirtgum
11-29-2010, 12:33 PM
jesus is not your homie

DraftBoy
11-29-2010, 12:36 PM
jesus is not your homie

Saturday night disagrees.

stuckincincy
11-29-2010, 01:15 PM

It's God with a capital G, not "god"...