X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Preacher
    • Sep 2007

Steelers fan checking in...

I've been too busy to spend much time here or even on my home board this year. However, I just wanted to pop in and say hi after the game.

While the Steelers get to chalk up the game as a win in the record book, that is about the only place.

I was pretty impressed with you teams ability to stay in the game. The run defense obviously has to get much better. But, I think it is very fair to say that the Bills have turned a corner-even at 2-9.

As far as the Steelers are concerned... well. We are one Steve Johnson mistake away from losing the game. There is quite a bit of positive for us to take away, including our run game. But in truth, you all won the second half, and should have won OT as well.
    Preacher

• mush69
    • Jan 2003

Re: Steelers fan checking in...

haruuumphph! Can I get A Hurummph!
    Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Good to see you Preacher, although I wish it were under better circumstances - for us!
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• BillsWin
        man amongst boys
        • Oct 2008

Good game.

I still think the Steelers have some of the most scumbag players in the NFL on their team in Roethlisberger and Harrison, but it is nice to see a Pittsburgh fan with some class.

Hope when we play you next time it is in the playoffs!
        I am The Batman.

Comment

Working...
        X