PDA

View Full Version : Nelson = Class Act

darthokeefe
11-28-2010, 11:09 PM
While the Bills/Fans/Steelers/World was in shock to see Johnson drop the OT Bomb..one guy never broke stride...David Nelson ,a rookie, ran full speed to console his teammate and let him know he wasnt alone in this....Never breaking stride to sulk or throw his hands on his head as is human nature..Nelson showed the Poise of a seasoned Vet in Getting Johnson up....I really respect his reaction to this horrible play....Good for You David Nelson you showed character and Im glad your a Buffalo Bill

Oaf
11-28-2010, 11:35 PM
This guy's been the best rookie we got. Has HE dropped ever dropped a ball this season? And he's taken some wicked hits with all his catches over the middle too.

Demon
11-28-2010, 11:47 PM
I noticed that too. Very classy.

G Wolly
11-28-2010, 11:47 PM
I thought he ran over to celebrate the TD.

bigbub2352
11-29-2010, 12:18 AM
kid is a keeper

B-DON
11-29-2010, 12:19 AM
He did drop the ball in ot vs the ravens right? Still love what he's shown as a unheralded rookie. Future looks good for this kid

Spiderweb
11-29-2010, 12:25 AM
He did drop the ball in ot vs the ravens right? Still love what he's shown as a unheralded rookie. Future looks good for this kid

Both David Nelson and David Jones have had some impressive moments. Great finds...

Oaf
11-29-2010, 12:33 AM
I'm not recalling the drop. I remember a play he went deep and was open but Fitz underthrew him and it was picked. Watching him on the BB.com highlights, he really looks like a great teammate out there as well as being a clutch player.

Beebe's Kid
11-29-2010, 08:20 AM
The guy behind me started whining that he, David Nelson, always fumbles.

I usually don't say too much to people that say stupid **** like that, but this I couldn't resist... I turned around and asked him when, and he looked at me with a stupid look. I informed him that Shawn fumbled in Baltimore, and I couldn't think of one issue with David. His wife agreed, and David's good name was cleared.

I thought he was going to celebrate as well, then I saw him pull up Johnson and talk to him. It was a classy act, and we are fortunate to have a player like him. When I think about it, I do not recall a play that he made, where he jumped up and danced and show-boated...the UDFA makes it look like he's been there before.

jdbillsfan
11-29-2010, 09:48 AM

Shawn Nelson?

Oaf
11-29-2010, 09:56 AM
Shawn Nelson?
Right.

Voltron
11-29-2010, 10:00 AM
At least the X Gators are doing well in the NFL ... It helps the pain of watching this years Gators.

ZAZusmc03
11-29-2010, 10:24 AM
At least the X Gators are doing well in the NFL ... It helps the pain of watching this years Gators.
Agreed. :facepalm:

ghz in pittsburgh
11-29-2010, 10:29 AM
The guy behind me started whining that he, David Nelson, always fumbles.

I'm not that guy because I was not there yesterday, but I was going to say the same thing. Every time Nelson gets gang tackled, the balls comes out, either before or after he's ruled down.

There is a reason he went undrafted. I'm not a draft guru but looked over his games in NFL so far, I think his upper body needs work. Also I believe he holds the ball too low, alomost to his tummy area.

justasportsfan
11-29-2010, 10:32 AM
I'm not that guy because I was not there yesterday, but I was going to say the same thing. Every time Nelson gets gang tackled, the balls comes out, either before or after he's ruled down.
There is a reason he went undrafted. I'm not a draft guru but looked over his games in NFL so far, I think his upper body needs work. Also I believe he holds the ball too low, alomost to his tummy area.

If it's David Nelson you're talking about, I'm not seeing it.

psubills62
11-29-2010, 10:48 AM
If it's David Nelson you're talking about, I'm not seeing it.

The ball came out once yesterday right after his knee was down, but that's the only time I can remember.

ServoBillieves
11-29-2010, 11:19 AM
People, including commentators, still can't tell David and Shawn apart -_-

Akhippo
11-29-2010, 01:12 PM
I hope this guy comes on even more next year. He seems to take alot of shots over the middle. With a full healthy year out of all of them, they could make even more noise next year. If only we could get a solid all around TE.

darthokeefe
11-29-2010, 05:40 PM
Dudes....DAVID NELSON IS A WR NOT A TE....SHAWN NELSON IS OUR TIGHT END..>STOP CONFUSING THEM

Novacane
11-29-2010, 05:57 PM

Tummy area? :limp: :lol:

unpaid_bills
11-29-2010, 06:18 PM
agree that is a class act.

Too bad they missed high fives. (sorry couldnt resist):clap:
On SportsCenter they showed Hangartner going to hug Fitz he didnt realize Stevie dropped it. The look on his face was classic no words needed