Can we stop the "Bills have no talent" threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Can we stop the "Bills have no talent" threads?

I'm so sick of reading/hearing that. They have a lot of talent on the offensive side of the ball. Lee Evans, Steve Johnson, David Nelson, Parrish before he got hurt. Fred Jackson doesn't have talent? I think it's safe to say Fitzy has a bit of talent.
    How about the o-line? Not a bunch of talent-less bums anymore.

Defensively, I'm not going to argue that they lack talent. But the team isn't a bunch of talent-less bums like everyone made it out to be the first month of the season (myself included).
  • Cleve
    • Oct 2004

Re: Can we stop the "Bills have no talent" threads?

The Bills have talent. But other, more successful teams, have more talent than Buffalo.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
    per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

I think we need a stud LB or two and things will start to change in the win column. Several times today I saw Torbor and Alphabet completely ignoring their gap responsibility because it looked like Mendenhall would take it through another gap, only to switch gears and hit an open hole. Gap responsibility!!!!! It's been preached and harped on since OTAs!!!!!! Gap responsibility!!!! Everyone's trying to be a ****ing hero but you end up looking like a ****ing goat when your gap is a hookers vagina.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

When we put together more wins than just 2 out of 11, then they can stop.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

when i say we have no talent, i usually am refering to the defensive side of the ball. i think offensively, it's coming along.

Comment

• bflojohn
            • Aug 2005

Most Bills fans want a heavy dosage of defensive playmakers in the 2011 draft because this team is devoid of big play players other than Kyle Williams, who should be double teamed by the opposition directly after getting off the bus!! My dream draft would be Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson in the first, Casey Matthews, ILB/OLB, Oregon in the second, and Mason Foster, OLB, Washington in the third. THAT would solve a lot of problems, IMO!

Comment

Working...
            X