PDA

View Full Version : Found something on Fitz on NFL blogs.

Aliceinchainsbills15
11-29-2010, 05:47 PM
I do not know if this has been posted yet, so here is the link. Check it out.

From NFL.com:
"You can snicker at Ryan Fitzpatrick all you want, but the kid from Harvard is no joke as an NFL quarterback. I don’t think the Bills need to search out their quarterback of the future. For now, they’ve found their answer in Fitzpatrick.

Bills owner Ralph Wilson came out as recently as a couple of weeks ago and said the organization needs to go out and find its future quarterback. Well, since then, Fitzpatrick has been lighting it up."-Solomon Wilcots
http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/11/29/bills-have-their-answer-in-fitzpatrick/?module=HP_spotlight

imbondz
11-29-2010, 05:51 PM
great article. love positive press about a 2-9 team.

Aliceinchainsbills15
11-29-2010, 07:25 PM
great article. love positive press about a 2-9 team.
Def agree with you dude.

Demon
11-29-2010, 08:03 PM
Nice find. Thanks for posting, enjoyed reading that.

X-Era
11-29-2010, 08:07 PM
I do not know if this has been posted yet, so here is the link. Check it out.

From NFL.com:
"You can snicker at Ryan Fitzpatrick all you want, but the kid from Harvard is no joke as an NFL quarterback. I don’t think the Bills need to search out their quarterback of the future. For now, they’ve found their answer in Fitzpatrick.

Bills owner Ralph Wilson came out as recently as a couple of weeks ago and said the organization needs to go out and find its future quarterback. Well, since then, Fitzpatrick has been lighting it up."-Solomon Wilcots
http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/11/29/bills-have-their-answer-in-fitzpatrick/?module=HP_spotlightI've seen similar takes.

Fitz impressed me again with his resilience. However, he had a horrible 1st half and it's possible that a better QB would have had us in a much better position at the end of that half. I feel every position matters and none moreso than QB.

He isn't our biggest problem but I remain unconvinced that he is all we need.

Aliceinchainsbills15
11-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Nice find. Thanks for posting, enjoyed reading that.
Welcome dude