PDA

View Full Version : Would you have ever thought that...

Mike
11-29-2010, 10:52 PM
11 Games into the season Fitz has more rushing yards than our #1 Draft Pick Spiller the Thriller.......the only thing scary about his game, is the lack there of.

Whats going on with this "dynamic" one of a kind sure to be "superstar" rb?
Did we overrate him or what?

djjimkelly
11-30-2010, 12:41 AM
i thought it was a horrific pick when it happened

still think it is

i hope im proved very wrong in the next few seasons

Spiderweb
11-30-2010, 12:48 AM
i thought it was a horrific pick when it happened

still think it is

i hope im proved very wrong in the next few seasons

I'll second that hope. Spiller is a dynamic KR, but his pass protection weakness, in a pass happy offense, is holding him back as much as his tentative running has. CJ, like OJ did, will have to adjust to the speed and quality of the opposition. His cuts need to be quick and decisive. Vision, which I believe Fred Jackson has more of than 90% of the RB in the NFL today, will be key to his development.

Oaf
11-30-2010, 01:11 AM
I'll second that hope. Spiller is a dynamic KR, but his pass protection weakness, in a pass happy offense, is holding him back as much as his tentative running has. CJ, like OJ did, will have to adjust to the speed and quality of the opposition. His cuts need to be quick and decisive. Vision, which I believe Fred Jackson has more of than 90% of the RB in the NFL today, will be key to his development.
Perfect. We are in need of a dynamic KR with Leodies McIdiot currently back there.

jamze132
11-30-2010, 04:37 AM
Any word on when Spiller will play again?

Dujek
11-30-2010, 07:41 AM
Any word on when Spiller will play again?

Gailey said he should play this week in the press conference yesterday.

T-Long
11-30-2010, 07:44 AM
Spiller was the best player available. The problem is they had Jackson and Lynch and Gailey was trying to figure out a way to get him carries. Then they got him those carries when Lynch was traded, and then Gailey said he was putting too much on his plate. Then he had the fumble on the kick return and then he got hurt. The pick was and still is a great pick for the Bills considering he was the best rated player on the board. Geez, give the kid some time here he is only 24 and this is his FIRST season.

DraftBoy
11-30-2010, 07:45 AM
Nothing to be too concerned about yet.