PDA

View Full Version : What a great year since the bye

mikemac2001
11-30-2010, 01:22 PM
Win or loss this team has entertained me.

I was at the game on sunday and was annoyed, not because we lost because the pitt fans owned the stadium it was quite sad but the buffalo bills fought hard like they have since the bye and we shut all of them up even though we lost.

We went to OT with a 7-4 and two 8-3 teams should have beat the bears

we beat the teams we should have beaten cincy/det

those are two things i havent seen in a long time

winning games we should and staying competitive vs higher tier teams.

overall the record doesn't show the improvement this team has made since the bye week.

overall this season started out poorly it wasn't fun to watch the team and it looked like we were headed for an 0-16 year but they have totally came out and at least if anything entertained the fans

i give props to gailey for his 2nd half adjustments almost in every game (except bmore but came back strong in 4th)

i feel with rookies improving and hopefully a solid draft to improve the run D instead of almost winning those 4-5 games we win them flipping our record.

Go Bills!

Historian
11-30-2010, 01:25 PM
I agree.

Fun to watch...win or lose.

Pinkerton Security
11-30-2010, 02:01 PM
I wouldnt call it great but I have enjoyed the games since the bye more than I have in several years.

BertSquirtgum
11-30-2010, 02:05 PM
high five

mayotm
11-30-2010, 02:07 PM
It's certainly been entertaining. I actually look forward to the game every week versus dreading them the past few seasons. That stated, some of these losses have been tough to take. This past week in particular. The team is 2 - 9 and I feel like they lost a play-off game.