• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalo Thriller
    • Sep 2010

BILLS SIGNED..

OG Marc Dile and DB Trae Williams to practice squad

V-Text at 10 this morning
    Last edited by Buffalo Thriller; 11-30-2010, 03:48 PM.
    Originally posted by OpIv37
    You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.
  • ServoBillieves
    The Voice of Reason
    • Jul 2007

Re: BILLS SIGNED..

HOW HAS THIS NOT BEEN POSTED YET?!

Hohoho... 7-9 baby we're making the playoffs.

CHAMPIONSHIP!
    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
      • Sep 2010

At work I assume. Do you know about these 2 guys?
      Originally posted by OpIv37
      You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

Trae Williams was a CB I was interested in the Bills taking in the mid rounds in the 2008 Draft.

He was one of the better corners in the country while playing at South Florida opposite of Mike Jenkins.

Apparently he hasn't done well in his attempt at an NFL career as he's bounced around and is now on his 6th team.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Dile is a OT/OG also from South Florida. Spent a year on TB practice squad last season.

6'4, 300 lbs.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• we are
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ServoBillieves

CHAMPIONSHIP!
            why does there always need to be these sarcastic posts when the bills are just trying to fill roster spots?

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by we are
              why does there always need to be these sarcastic posts when the bills are just trying to fill roster spots?
              I agree. Granted, this is about as insignificant as it gets when it comes to transactions. Still, you never know when one of these guys is going to get a shot and do well. I'm sure someone said the same thing when Mansfield Wrotto was signed just a few weeks ago, but he has stepped in and played reasonably well, bailing the Bills out of what could have been a fairly desperate situation. He even looks like he might be a keeper.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                Making Spirits Bright
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by we are
                He's not knocking the Bills for making these moves.

It's just fun to overexagerate such an insignificant move. I mean, who really cares about this? Granted, there's always the potential for a diamond in the rough, but seriously who cares?

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• jamze132
                  Don’t hate…
                  • Jun 2003

Originally posted by ServoBillieves

CHAMPIONSHIP!
                  Gees, every single time there is a thread about someone being signed, there is always one poster to post something ******ed like this.

Yes we know that you do not actually mean we are getting a championship now that they are on the roster. Yes we know you are attempting to be humorous, but its an epic fail when we see the exact same joke every friggin' week.

This post isn't meant to attack you, but to attack the unoriginal joke that has ran its course.

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho
                    He's not knocking the Bills for making these moves.

It's just fun to overexagerate such an insignificant move. I mean, who really cares about this? Granted, there's always the potential for a diamond in the rough, but seriously who cares?

GO BILLS!!!
                    What's fun about it? Are you 12 years old? If so, I guess I can understand.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                      Making Spirits Bright
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by jamze132
                      What's fun about it? Are you 12 years old? If so, I guess I can understand.
                      Yeah, I'm 12 years old.

It's a message board, not a news room. If you just want the news, go to ESPN.com. From now on, if anyone tries to crack a joke they should be banned. This is the No Fun League, right?

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho
                        Yeah, I'm 12 years old.

It's a message board, not a news room. If you just want the news, go to ESPN.com. From now on, if anyone tries to crack a joke they should be banned. This is the No Fun League, right?
                        I agree if anyone cracks that same stupid joke again, they should be castrated and banned.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by jamze132
                          I agree if anyone cracks that same stupid joke again, they should be castrated and banned.
                          Wow...did you blow a funny fuse?

The whole "Championship!" thing is put in every signing thread... It was always kind of a joke. I may even being guilty of posting it a few times, at least once that I know of...

I thought it was a tradition, and am sorry if it made you that mad. We should all look into being more mature, you know, like threatening castration.

Comment

• jamze132
                            Don’t hate…
                            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
                            Wow...did you blow a funny fuse?

The whole "Championship!" thing is put in every signing thread... It was always kind of a joke. I may even being guilty of posting it a few times, at least once that I know of...

I thought it was a tradition, and am sorry if it made you that mad. We should all look into being more mature, you know, like threatening castration.

If you read all of my posts and not just part of one, you would know that I recognize how overused that stupid joke is.

at threatening castration.

Comment

Working...
                            X