• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Hey Donte,

Are they still laughing at us at the end of games? I'm guessing no based on the very somber look on the Steelers faces.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Hey Donte,

No NFL team wants Bills

”I’ve been around a long time and I’ve seen teams fold if they’re 2-8, and just look to the offseason. These guys are not going to do that. They’re going to ruin somebody’s party.”

“I’m just glad we don’t have to play them anymore,” Farrior told Carucci. ”They’ve got a lot of fight in them. Even though their record doesn’t show it, I think they’re a good football team.”

sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

isn't farrior typically a jackass loudmouth? If so, kind of impressive that he was so humbled. I honestly think the bills can and should win the next three games.

Comment

• psubills62
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2008

trap,

I just KNOW that's why Derek Anderson was laughing on Monday Night Football...at us! I'm gonna knock his block off right after my homie Kelsay whiffs on a sack...when we're playing 'Zona in the SUPER BOWL BABY! Those Stillers weren't laughin, though...they almost got beat into a PULP. Well, maybe not pulp, maybe just beat into smaller, squishy, but still semi-large pieces of fruit. Either way...nobody feels like playin us because we takin everyone to ovatime this year. Five quarter games every week? Bring on those 10th century horned pirates, we gonna beat the Vikes and Mr. Faver!

Peace

Donte
        "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
        - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

Working...
        X