PDA

View Full Version : Adam Rank, are you serious?

ServoBillieves
12-01-2010, 09:21 PM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/12/01/dear-coach-you-can-beat-the-bills-without-peterson/

Now I understand that you might just be pulling a rouse, so the Bills have to study film on Peterson. But believe me coach, I am not even sure that the Bills study film. In fact, I am not sure that they even practice. And if they do practice this week, they will likely spend all of that time reteaching WR Stevie Johnson how to catch. The Bills look like some pickup football team that gets together for a game every Thanksgiving.

Is this guy serious? Did we not take (if the playoffs started today) 3 playoff teams to overtime?

Sounds like a jackass...

Al the Bills Fan
12-01-2010, 09:25 PM
this guy sounds like a lot of the poster here

Electrici
12-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Winning some more games would put that tool in his place.

elltrain22
12-01-2010, 09:53 PM
Sounds like a Red Sox fan

Mr. Miyagi
12-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Obviously all the game planning was done impromtu at the LOS. Fitz did go to Harvard you know. He's that smart.

sqad5
12-01-2010, 10:23 PM
What a ****ing dumb mother ****er stupid mother ****ing *******

OpIv37
12-01-2010, 10:28 PM
"almosts" may still get the T-ball coach to take you out for ice cream, but they don't count in the NFL.

We're still 2-9 and we still deserve the criticism, even if it is hyperbole.

TigerJ
12-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Do they really let guys who are that stupid have blogs at NFL.com?

psubills62
12-01-2010, 10:38 PM
"almosts" may still get the T-ball coach to take you out for ice cream, but they don't count in the NFL.

We may deserve criticism, but it's not even criticism. It's an idiot who is a couple months late in trying to be funny by piling on one of the NFL's worst teams. He's just showing his ignorance at this point.

If we're just going off of records, how is it that a guy writing for a 4-7 Minnesota team feels so high and mighty, anyway?

justasportsfan
12-01-2010, 10:40 PM

yup, we deserve criticism but not idiotic criticism.

BertSquirtgum
12-01-2010, 10:53 PM
i want to stick my finger in my ass crack and make that guy smell it.

Demon
12-01-2010, 11:44 PM
What a ****ing dumb mother ****er stupid mother ****ing *******

lol yeah that is one of the dumbest things i've read in a long time. What a dumb ass.

Aliceinchainsbills15
12-02-2010, 12:22 AM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/12/01/dear-coach-you-can-beat-the-bills-without-peterson/

Now I understand that you might just be pulling a rouse, so the Bills have to study film on Peterson. But believe me coach, I am not even sure that the Bills study film. In fact, I am not sure that they even practice. And if they do practice this week, they will likely spend all of that time reteaching WR Stevie Johnson how to catch. The Bills look like some pickup football team that gets together for a game every Thanksgiving.

Is this guy serious? Did we not take (if the playoffs started today) 3 playoff teams to overtime?

Sounds like a jackass...
Wow i want to punch that picece of s*** in the face.:*****slap:

Jan Reimers
12-02-2010, 05:46 AM
The guy can't even spell ruse, which has to do with fooling someone. He used rouse, which has to do with awakening someone.

I think the guy should rouse himself and realize his blog is a ruse to try to hide his lack of talent.

Dr. Lecter
12-02-2010, 06:15 AM

It is not even criticism. It is complete idiocy. And coming from a Vikings guy, maybe it is even a bit mis-directed - there have been more than a few games that the Vikings looked like they did not study film.
Almosts don't count - I agree and have made that point several times.

But even you must (should?) admit that this guy is a jackass. Not all criticism or commentary is valid

RockStar36
12-02-2010, 06:20 AM

Are you kidding me? The Bills are 2-9 are better than the Vikings at 4-7.

Have you even followed what the Vikings have done this year? They are a disaster of a franchise.

He's not ripping the Bills for being 2-9, he's saying they're so bad they don't even practice or study film. If that were the case, they wouldn't consistently be within 3 points of winning against sure playoff teams. That does count for something when they say they aren't even preparing for games.

That article is a total joke. Then again, it's intended to generate traffic and piss off Bills fans, which I think it effectively did.

patmoran2006
12-02-2010, 06:23 AM
Complete garbage.. I could see writing this after we were 0 and 5, but now??

You'd be hard pressed to find a team in the league who'd be eager to play us right now.

RockStar36
12-02-2010, 06:25 AM
I really wouldn't comment if I were you guys. This is his whole intention so don't give into him.

cocamide
12-02-2010, 06:42 AM
I really wouldn't comment if I were you guys. This is his whole intention so don't give into him.

Exactly. The best thing to do with fools like this is ignore them.

ddaryl
12-02-2010, 07:26 AM
it's a blog. Just your average over opinionated fan of another team making a non-sensical comment.

Oldbillsfan
12-02-2010, 07:35 AM
Oh give the guy a break. If your team threw away a trip to the Super Bowl then was 4-7 the next season with the same players you'd be whining too. Not to mention trading and releasing Moss, moving to LA, and about to be whipped by the lowly Bills

Beebe's Kid
12-02-2010, 08:49 AM
Exactly. The best thing to do with fools like this is ignore them.

I not only ignore, I pity the fool...

This dude is a douche. The only thing better than what this douche said is Op coming in to defend him.

I will say this much...I was going to make a point that our second half adjustments are good, and have been noticed. The one thing that doesn't get brought up is our lack of preparation. The things that teams do to us should not be a complete mystery until we regroup at half. The opponent scores on their first drive pretty regularly. I am not going to say they aren't watching film, but I will say there must be a little better way to prepare that what we are currently trying.

Still this guy's attempt at humor was not due to our being a strong second half team...it was due to the fact that the only player he knows is Steve Johnson, and that he saw 2-9 and figured we were the worst team in the league. Fine...bet against us *******...I'll take that bet.

If he likes his purple headed warriors so much, take them against these Bills...I wouldn't bet against them, but a douche like this, and anybody that doesn't watch their games probably would.

Mr. Miyagi
12-02-2010, 09:58 AM
Two words come to mind about this blog post.

Douche. Bag.

trapezeus
12-02-2010, 10:30 AM
thing is, how many of us are Bills centric fans? I am. I know the ins and outs of my team, but i don't know much about small market, bad teams in the NFC. I go off the few things i hear or read about them.

Speaking of which, i hear Favre is hung like an ant swimming in glass of ice water.

Point is, maybe he is trying to just piss of bills fans, but i could see how that ignorance happens. Without favre, no one paid attention to the vikings and their awesome line, killer d, and constant playoff appearances.

The bills have zero "name" players on our team. the only highlight you would see as a casual fan is a dropped ball, a tweet, and then look at the record. then you might scratch your head and realize taht at the beginning of the season people were wondering if they could beat a UFL team. Then you look at the record again and just conclude, they must still suck.

Then you tell your mom that of course you love her meatloaf, slide down to the basement and write your crappy blog.

RockStar36
12-02-2010, 10:37 AM
The bills have zero "name" players on our team. the only highlight you would see as a casual fan is a dropped ball, a tweet, and then look at the record. then you might scratch your head and realize taht at the beginning of the season people were wondering if they could beat a UFL team. Then you look at the record again and just conclude, they must still suck.

I think this properly summarizes my ESPN rant from a few days ago.

Mr. Pink
12-02-2010, 11:54 AM
It is not even criticism. It is complete idiocy. And coming from a Vikings guy, maybe it is even a bit mis-directed - there have been more than a few games that the Vikings looked like they did not study film.
Almosts don't count - I agree and have made that point several times.

But even you must (should?) admit that this guy is a jackass. Not all criticism or commentary is valid

The funny or sad part, depending on perspective, is the Vikings deserve that type of write up more than the Bills.

The Vikings were supposed to be a team contending for the NFC title, we were supposed to look like an expansion team.

I guess he feels better about himself and his team by blasting another. Maybe he's got a piece ready for next week about the Panthers.

Nighthawk
12-02-2010, 12:10 PM
I think this is pretty obvious, but let me say it again...

Who cares?