Mr. Pink
12-02-2010, 12:15 PM
:rofl:

Very mature Corey but funny!

THATHURMANATOR
12-02-2010, 12:19 PM
:rofl:

Very mature Corey but funny!
LOL! thanks Tom. I throw maturity out the window when clarifying wrongness.

mikemac2001
12-02-2010, 12:26 PM
i have to side with op being wrong and i have no idea what this is about but its op hes always wrong (right in his mind)

OpIv37
12-02-2010, 12:28 PM
i have to side with op being wrong and i have no idea what this is about but its op hes always wrong (right in his mind)

Yup....

I was wrong about the Edwards pick, I was wrong about the Maybin pick, I was wrong about us sucking in 2005 when everyone else thought we'd be good after the way 2004 ended, I was wrong about us sucking when we started 5-2 in 2008, I was wrong about Dick Jauron... need me to keep going with all the things I was "wrong" about?

Mr. Miyagi
12-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Op is often wrong but he always puts up a hell of an entertaining argument.

RockStar36
12-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Yup....

I was wrong about the Edwards pick, I was wrong about the Maybin pick, I was wrong about us sucking in 2005 when everyone else thought we'd be good after the way 2004 ended, I was wrong about us sucking when we started 5-2 in 2008, I was wrong about Dick Jauron... need me to keep going with all the things I was "wrong" about?

It's easy to be right about things when you're generally negative and your team is a laughing stock for a solid decade. And when you're wrong, that means the Bills are good, so it's a win-win for you really.

clumping platelets
12-02-2010, 12:30 PM
:popcorn:

mikemac2001
12-02-2010, 12:30 PM
Yup....

:roflmao: dude chill out i was just giving you a hard time and having fun with the post.

and yes you are wrong

because you have the wrong attitude about everything

justasportsfan
12-02-2010, 12:32 PM
Yup....

now that you've admitted about the things you right about, you should be able to admit when you're wrong.

btw, you didn't vote yet

OpIv37
12-02-2010, 12:32 PM
It's easy to be right about things when you're generally negative and your team is a laughing stock for a solid decade. And when you're wrong, that means the Bills are good, so it's a win-win for you really.

I've had this discussion before....

It's actually lose-lose for me. If I'm wrong, I take **** for being wrong, and if I'm right, I can't gloat about it because it means the Bills suck.

OpIv37
12-02-2010, 12:33 PM
:roflmao: dude chill out i was just giving you a hard time and having fun with the post.

and yes you are wrong

because you have the wrong attitude about everything

well, having the wrong attitude and being wrong are two different things. And who determines what the "right" attitude is anyway?

justasportsfan
12-02-2010, 12:34 PM
and if I'm right, I can't gloat about it because it means the Bills suck. i

cocamide
12-02-2010, 12:43 PM
I've had this discussion before....

It's actually lose-lose for me. If I'm wrong, I take **** for being wrong, and if I'm right, I can't gloat about it because it means the Bills suck.

This post made me LOL a bit. It shows just how pessimistic you really are. Instead of looking at it as "I was wrong, but that's OK, because me being wrong means my team is good," you look at it as "I was wrong and my team is good, but I don't care because now I have to take crap from other people."

chernobylwraiths
12-02-2010, 12:46 PM
You said that Edwards would be terrible after he was picked?

mrbojanglezs
12-02-2010, 12:46 PM
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x30/Nova261/Funny%20Message%20Board%20Images/ILIKEWHEREWEREGOING.jpg

patmoran2006
12-02-2010, 12:48 PM
I voted that he was right because he has a Notre Dame Avatar

mikemac2001
12-02-2010, 12:59 PM
well, having the wrong attitude and being wrong are two different things. And who determines what the "right" attitude is anyway?

You still don't get it, its impossiable for you to always be wrong or always be right but even if your right the way you go about things is the wrong way. ive read your post and agree on some and disagree on others.

i posted in this thread to joke around and it seemed to be a jokeish type thread and then you come in with the wrong attitude Yet again.

ddaryl
12-02-2010, 12:59 PM
OP knows football.. he just doesn't know how to set pessimism aside and just find positives in his pastime.

justasportsfan
12-02-2010, 01:01 PM
3 of us are right so far

OpIv37
12-02-2010, 01:02 PM
You said that Edwards would be terrible after he was picked?

Not in those exact words.

I said that he was unlikely to be good based on his college performance and where/ how he was selected, and I said we had other positions of need that we should have gone after first.

And I got the "well, he was just drafted! You have to give it some time!"

And actually, when he became the starter, I started an "I was wrong" thread on this subject that turned out to be mature.

So, the only time I was wrong is by saying I was wrong when I was actually right.

OpIv37
12-02-2010, 01:04 PM
i posted in this thread to joke around and it seemed to be a jokeish type thread and then you come in with the wrong attitude Yet again.

Thurm just irritates me because he never makes his own arguments. He lets other people argue and then when he thinks someone has "proven" me wrong he jumps in with "OP WAS WRONG AGAIN!" without ever adding to the discussion.

trapezeus
12-02-2010, 01:10 PM
i usually agree with 99% of the stuff OP said. That being said, it's with a heavy heart that Team Trapezeus votes "yes" on OP being wrong in the Pegula thread.

A point of clarification though, i thought the same thing applied when i read the Blo news article. I thought, "you can't have both, and who else is going to buy the sabres when pegula wants to get the bills." After reading the subsequent links, it seems like they do allow owners to have multiple franchises.

Sorry Op.

justasportsfan
12-02-2010, 01:11 PM
i usually agree with 99% of the stuff OP said. That being said, it's with a heavy heart that Team Trapezeus votes "yes" on OP being wrong in the Pegula thread.

A point of clarification though, i thought the same thing applied when i read the Blo news article. I thought, "you can't have both, and who else is going to buy the sabres when pegula wants to get the bills." After reading the subsequent links, it seems like they do allow owners to have multiple franchises.

Sorry Op.
traitor!

we're getting our arse kicked OP

THATHURMANATOR
12-02-2010, 01:17 PM
Thurm just irritates me because he never makes his own arguments. He lets other people argue and then when he thinks someone has "proven" me wrong he jumps in with "OP WAS WRONG AGAIN!" without ever adding to the discussion.
This is INSANE. I am one of the more opinionated posters around.....

OP IS WRONG AGAIN!!! 2 times today man...

hydro
12-02-2010, 01:17 PM

And in the end Thurm and anyone else who enjoys your suffering win.

THATHURMANATOR
12-02-2010, 01:18 PM
And in the end Thurm and anyone else who enjoys your suffering win.
WE WON BIG TODAY CHARLES!!! :rockout: :rockout:

hydro
12-02-2010, 01:19 PM
WE WON BIG TODAY CHARLES!!! :rockout: :rockout:

:dance3:

chernobylwraiths
12-02-2010, 01:21 PM

I can agree with this.

THATHURMANATOR
12-02-2010, 01:26 PM
I can agree with this.
Bad minds think alike!!!

Luisito23
12-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Spencenator's a maniac!

Bulldog
12-02-2010, 03:20 PM
This thread has some real potential. Don't let me down boys. Hilarious!

THATHURMANATOR
12-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Well Op wont admit it!!! HE IS RUINING EVERYTHING!

trapezeus
12-02-2010, 04:19 PM
traitor!

we're getting our arse kicked OP

i guess the gods like to keep me in 100% disagreement with you vs the 99% agreement with OP.

These be the breaks.

justasportsfan
12-02-2010, 04:20 PM
i guess the gods like to keep me in 100% disagreement with you vs the 99% agreement with OP.

These be the breaks.
:hand:

Extremebillsfan247
12-02-2010, 05:01 PM
What's this about? I couldn't answer the poll because its too vague as to it's meaning. What was Op wrong about that it warranted its own thread? Just wondering. We are all wrong at one time or another, so I fail to see the point of this.

OpIv37
12-02-2010, 05:33 PM
What's this about? I couldn't answer the poll because its too vague as to it's meaning. What was Op wrong about that it warranted its own thread? Just wondering. We are all wrong at one time or another, so I fail to see the point of this.

Just answer "no". Everyone knows I've never been wrong about anything, ever (except the one time that I mistakenly admitted to being wrong when I was actually right that I mentioned above).

madness
12-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Op likes to predict rain in Seattle.

OpIv37
12-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Op likes to predict rain in Seattle.
you're not far off with that. Most of what I post isn't anything off-the-wall or unusual, which is why I'm so surprised that so many people argue with me about it.

ZAZusmc03
12-02-2010, 08:15 PM
I voted no. Not because I don't think he was wrong, but because I enjoy his negativety the majority of the time. This forum would be terrible of it wasn't for the few negative Nancy's we have here.

justasportsfan
12-02-2010, 08:19 PM

don't make this about us to try and cover what you just did to OP. just make sure to pull the knife out of OPs back ,mkay?

djjimkelly
12-02-2010, 09:28 PM
bottom line op is always entertaining and i do agree with most of the pessimism lately

2012 the bills will be truly competitive again

BADTHINGSMAN
12-02-2010, 09:36 PM

THATHURMANATOR
12-02-2010, 10:15 PM
bottom line op is always entertaining and i do agree with most of the pessimism lately

2012 the bills will be truly competitive again
but he was wrong here

THATHURMANATOR
12-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Just an FYI he was wrong again.... See below....

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=198560

SABURZFAN
12-04-2010, 10:12 AM

that's why THURM is always in the running for overrated poster of the year every year.