• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Five Bills did not practice today

Beside the other injuries we know about, five Bills did not participate in today's practice.

Terrence McGee, Reggie Torbor, Eric Wood, Shawn Nelson and Torell Troup are the Bills who didn't practice.

Nelson has migraines, Troup was working with a trainer and Torbor is out with a shoulder injury.

No word on why McGee or Woods didn't hit the field.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Ed
    • Sep 2002

Re: Five Bills did not practice today

I think McGee has been playing with nagging injuries the past couple weeks so they're probably just trying to get him as much rest as possible and Wood is probably still recovering from his sprained knee or ankle.

So who is going to replace Torbor at LB? I read he could be out the rest of the year.

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
      • Jun 2003

get Nelson some more weed ASAP.
      www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• mayotm
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Ed
        I think McGee has been playing with nagging injuries the past couple weeks so they're probably just trying to get him as much rest as possible and Wood is probably still recovering from his sprained knee or ankle.

So who is going to replace Torbor at LB? I read he could be out the rest of the year.
        McGee was out again last week. Wouldn't be surprise if he's put on IR. They can't seem to figure out exactly what's wrong with him.

Comment

• Ed
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mayotm
          McGee was out again last week. Wouldn't be surprise if he's put on IR. They can't seem to figure out exactly what's wrong with him.
          I still can't figure out why this team chose to give McGee an extension and let a younger healthier Jabari Greer leave in free agency.

Comment

Working...
          X