PDA

View Full Version : How many more games will the Bills win this season?

Dr. Lecter
12-02-2010, 07:55 PM
Predict away people! And explain your choice!

psubills62
12-02-2010, 08:10 PM
They've really played to the level of their opponents since the bye week. I think they beat Minnesota and Cleveland, as well as one divisional opponent. I'd expect them to beat Miami, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them knock off one of the Patriots or Jets.

OpIv37
12-02-2010, 08:16 PM
actually, I'm going with 2.

I say we beat Minny and Cleveland but put up the goose egg in the division.

Minny is in the midst of a collapse and has injury problems. Cleveland.... well, it's Cleveland. I know they got us the last few years but we are due.

As far as the division, well, clearly the Jets and Pats are better than us. It just isn't going to happen. The Dolphins are unpredictable but so are the Bills, and at this point the Dolphins are still ahead of us.

Dr. Lecter
12-02-2010, 08:25 PM
actually, I'm going with 2.

I say we beat Minny and Cleveland but put up the goose egg in the division.

Minny is in the midst of a collapse and has injury problems. Cleveland.... well, it's Cleveland. I know they got us the last few years but we are due.

As far as the division, well, clearly the Jets and Pats are better than us. It just isn't going to happen. The Dolphins are unpredictable but so are the Bills, and at this point the Dolphins are still ahead of us.

A. :homer:

B. "We are due"???? Isn't that the same logic that you tear others apart for ??????

I'm going with one. That way my 3-13 prediction holds true.

1. Minnesota - They are playing inspired football under Frazier. AP will rush for 852 yards

2. Cleveland - The Bills can't beat the Browns. And Peyton Hillis will dominate.

3. Miami - Good news - the Bills almost beat Miami with Trent at QB. And Miami is somehow worse at home. This is the win.

4. New England - Brady. Belicheck. 'nuff said.

5. Jets - Umm.... yeah. OK.

Draft time!

Crisis
12-02-2010, 08:30 PM
I think this is the year we finally end the NE streak.

Moss always killed us and their defense doesn't scare me one bit

probably wishful thinking but still

ZAZusmc03
12-02-2010, 08:49 PM
I see us beating the Vikings this weekend, in hopes that AP is either out or limited. I see Hillis dominating us. Something has clicked over in Cleveland and they finally decided to rely on the run. And I see us ending the streak against the pats. That I have no logic for. And for the other games I see us losing in close games.

justasportsfan
12-02-2010, 08:56 PM
billieve. 3 more games

djjimkelly
12-02-2010, 09:16 PM
i predicted 4 wins to start the year i hope we dont win another one.

however i picked 1 more win not because i can't pick who we are gonna beat we should lose to the rest of the teams on our schedule and yes the browns should beat us.

however any team not prepared or dont take the bills serious the bills will win.

so 1 more win i hope for none just for the draft

this team is growing regardless of record

Jeff1220
12-03-2010, 01:22 PM
I don't normally do these kind of prediction things but I guess I'll take a shot at it...
Minny - L - I think Buffalo loses this one. AP shedding the D is a given. This will come down to which Favre shows up.
Cleveland - W- The Avalanche is gonna bury the Bills, but I think Buffalo will pull this one out. With the Browns and Bills both showing signs of improvement, I'm hoping this can turn into a meaningful regional rivalry in the next few years.
Miami - W - The Bills went toe to toe with the Fins with Trent Edwards at the helm. I'm pretty sure that they could win this one w/Fitz.
NE - W - I just gotta Billieve that this one will be the one!
NYJ - L - If they are playing starters, we lose this one because if they are plating starters, that means they have a lot to play for and have too much talent for this Bills team's gritty play to overcome.

Nublar7
12-03-2010, 01:35 PM
The Bills may not be the same team as they were week one, but neither are the Dolphins. You won't beat the Dolphins in Miami. It will be a close game again, but Miami completes the sweep.

trapezeus
12-03-2010, 02:45 PM
i think four wins is possible. it depends on how they play against Minny. I think if the 20+ points bills offense is around, they win.

I think favre gets pass happy because he's playing the "lowly" bills. In his mind he probably thinks this is a game where he can be stat happy.

I think Cleveland and Miami are very winnable. Miami certainly isn't the same team they were at the beginning of the season. they are worse. They still are dependent on the run (which they'll execute all day against us), however, the bills actually has an offense now. It won't be close.

and i think one of the two good AFC EAst teams will fall to us if we keep playing well. I think if the bills beat the vikings, they take it serious from here on out. i think if they lose to the vikings, you might see them lose out the rest of the season with the exception of the dolphins game.

G Wolly
12-03-2010, 03:04 PM
We're gonna beat the Jets at least.

I'll give it 2 more wins, so I can win my ZB bet.

Beebe's Kid
12-03-2010, 03:13 PM
3 is the number.

I think that we beat Minnesota, Cleveland, and Miami.

I guess that I am basing this on the hopes that the guys that fill in on defense aren't going to be a whole hell of a lot worse than what we have had already.

I believe Spiller is going to give us more than a couple glimpses of why we drafted him over the end of the season. Jackson is still going to be the man, and that is due to the fact that I don't know if there is any one man in the league that is going to bring him down (if not from behind.) The guy's vision and patience is amazing, and he will get the bulk of the carries.

Stevie J is going to have a bit of an axe to grind, and Lee has been horrible. I have to believe that pride kicks in at some point. I really like what I have seen out of Donald Jones, and we all know about David Nelson.

The TE situation will be interesting...possibly. I want to see the new guy contribute. I was hoping Shawn Nelson was going to get his chance to contribute, but that appears to not be the case.

Fitzy has a couple games to earn his place on this team moving forward. That would be to those of us that are going to let his performance dictate what we think about his place in the teams plans moving forward.

Cleveland is going to be a formidable opponent, and like has been mentioned, I would like to see this develop into a little rivalry on the lake. I, also, am getting tired of getting beat by them.

Here's to a good rest of the year, and if nothing else, it will generate plenty of heated conversation!

Don't Panic
12-03-2010, 03:14 PM
I say two, but I have no idea when the first will be. I do think we beat New England but lose to the Jets, and we'll win one of the next three.

airdog32
12-04-2010, 05:41 AM
cant actually beleive that I would be happy with 2 more wins but that does seem reasonable, I feel it will be here in the next 2 weeks I think we come close v. pats and jets and maybe we can beat the FISH but 2 is logical! It would also line us up with the 3rd or 4th overall pick. IMO!

airdog32
12-04-2010, 05:43 AM
3 is the number.

I think that we beat Minnesota, Cleveland, and Miami.

I guess that I am basing this on the hopes that the guys that fill in on defense aren't going to be a whole hell of a lot worse than what we have had already.

I believe Spiller is going to give us more than a couple glimpses of why we drafted him over the end of the season. Jackson is still going to be the man, and that is due to the fact that I don't know if there is any one man in the league that is going to bring him down (if not from behind.) The guy's vision and patience is amazing, and he will get the bulk of the carries.

Stevie J is going to have a bit of an axe to grind, and Lee has been horrible. I have to believe that pride kicks in at some point. I really like what I have seen out of Donald Jones, and we all know about David Nelson.

The TE situation will be interesting...possibly. I want to see the new guy contribute. I was hoping Shawn Nelson was going to get his chance to contribute, but that appears to not be the case.

Fitzy has a couple games to earn his place on this team moving forward. That would be to those of us that are going to let his performance dictate what we think about his place in the teams plans moving forward.

Cleveland is going to be a formidable opponent, and like has been mentioned, I would like to see this develop into a little rivalry on the lake. I, also, am getting tired of getting beat by them.

Here's to a good rest of the year, and if nothing else, it will generate plenty of heated conversation!
just hope it is better than last years game that was horrible!

Jan Reimers
12-04-2010, 10:42 AM
I was going to say 3 - Vikes, Browns, and Fins - because we are better than they are at this point in the season. But since the 5 win option is named for Mike and I, 5 wins is the number.

We'll force Sanchez into mistakes, and hang 40 points on New England's D.

ddaryl
12-04-2010, 11:14 AM
back to 6 wins so I can win the prediction contest for the 2nd year straight

this includes a 3 game sweep of the AFC East just to give them the taste of things to come !

PromoTheRobot
12-04-2010, 11:35 AM
We will beat New England*. You know why? Because not only can I not go to the game because of family obligations, I will be stuck driving on the NJ Turnpike while the game is being played so I won't even be able to watch on TV. Karma dictates a huge win on a day when I can't even see them.

PTR

YardRat
12-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Two. They'll win one/lose one against Minnesota and Cleveland, and will get one win against a division opponent. Anything more than that and I'll be pretty happy.

BillsFever21
12-07-2010, 05:57 PM
I think we can beat the Browns but I doubt we will win any of the division games as usual. Definitely not the Pats or Jets. The Fins would be the only chance. Between the Browns or Fins we will win one more game.

I hope we win a division game this year. Our division record over the past decade is pathetic.

justasportsfan
12-19-2010, 03:47 PM
:lolpoint:
The Bills may not be the same team as they were week one, but neither are the Dolphins. You won't beat the Dolphins in Miami. It will be a close game again, but Miami completes the sweep.

:roflmao: