• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalo Thriller
    • Sep 2010

Newton vs South Carolina

Boy is he putting up some numbers.

2 passing TD, 1 rushing in the 1st quarter.
    Originally posted by OpIv37
    You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Newton vs South Carolina

He looks pretty good...
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

What happens in four years when we find out he and his family is as guilty as Reggie Bush and his were?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• mightysimi
        Buckle me in on the highway of sin
        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        What happens in four years when we find out he and his family is as guilty as Reggie Bush and his were?
        I don't know if I'm the minority here but I don't think it is that big a deal what Bush did. None of that money ever helped him on the field unless he was using it to buy touchdowns.

I could care less if Newton took all the tea in china to play college ball as long as he produced in the pros.

Comment

• HAMMER
          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
          • Jul 2003

I have a feeling Gailey would love to have this kid run his offense after some seasoning behind Fitzpatrick.
          Last edited by HAMMER; 12-04-2010, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• wmoz11
            • Sep 2008

I'm more impressed with Nick Fairley, tbh. This kid is a stud.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by wmoz11
              I'm more impressed with Nick Fairley, tbh. This kid is a stud.
              Is this a thread about Nick Fairley?
              You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• wmoz11
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buffalo Thriller
                Is this a thread about Nick Fairley?
                I'm assuming that this thread is about Newton being a prospect for the Bills since we're in the Bills forum. Nick Fairley is more likely to be selected by the Bills than Newton. I think I'm right on topic.

You are a tremendous douche, though. So keep that up.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

Is he a top 5 pick?
                  Would anyone be upset if the Bills picked him 5th overall?
                  I want to see the Bills pick defense but I wouldn't be upset with Green, Mallet, or Newton. Unless in 3 years they turn out to be a bust. Then I'll ***** about it.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by wmoz11
                    I'm assuming that this thread is about Newton being a prospect for the Bills since we're in the Bills forum. Nick Fairley is more likely to be selected by the Bills than Newton. I think I'm right on topic.

You are a tremendous douche, though. So keep that up.
                    I can be a smartass for you too?

Comment

• T-Long
                      Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                      • Sep 2003

Cam Newton looks like the real deal. Is he in the "Luck" category yet? No. But he is a different type of QB than Luck. He reminds me of Vince Young.

I do think the Bills go defense with the pick if they can't land Luck, but boy would Newton be tempting if he is there.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by T-Long
                        Cam Newton looks like the real deal. Is he in the "Luck" category yet? No. But he is a different type of QB than Luck. He reminds me of Vince Young.
                        That's worked out so well, hasn't it?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• theanswer74
                          • Apr 2004

That's worked out so well, hasn't it?
                          if you like winning it has. Is Newton a head case? Who knows. But he only reminds me of VY in terms of running and passing production. Newton throws the ball much smoother than VY ever could. Many questions about VY side arm throwing motion in college. Newton has a flawless throwing motion.
                          Last edited by theanswer74; 12-04-2010, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                            • Nov 2009

Well we'll just have to have him ripped out of the league like Bush was...oh wait a minute...Bush is still in the league? It had no bearing on his NFL status??

Gee, you're right...what would we do?? I see two options...1. Defend him if henisnroing well for us, and basically look the other way, or 2. Piss and moan about what a bad person he is if he doesn't work out.

As far as comparisons to Vince Young, as long as it's I regards to his play and not his mental illness, that would be ok. As has been said, Newton has a much better throwing motion, but if you don't like him, that will not mean much.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
                              Well we'll just have to have him ripped out of the league like Bush was...oh wait a minute...Bush is still in the league? It had no bearing on his NFL status??

Gee, you're right...what would we do?? I see two options...1. Defend him if henisnroing well for us, and basically look the other way, or 2. Piss and moan about what a bad person he is if he doesn't work out.

As far as comparisons to Vince Young, as long as it's I regards to his play and not his mental illness, that would be ok. As has been said, Newton has a much better throwing motion, but if you don't like him, that will not mean much.
                              The post was in reference to his potentially winning the Heisman and Auburn potentially winning the Nat'l Championship.

Comment

Working...
                              X