• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buffalobillsfan95
    • Jan 2010

Rex Ryan " were a super bowl team because of mark sanchez"

Lmao
    Jets coach Rex Ryan is full of nothing but modesty about himself leading into tonight's matchup with the Patriots, declaring every chance he gets that the man across the field from him tonight, Bill Belichick, is a better coach than him.
    “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein
  • mrbojanglezs
    • Jan 2010

Re: Rex Ryan " were a super bowl team because of mark sanchez"

:*****slap:

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

The Jets are in the Super Bowl?

Comment

• Lexwhat
        • Feb 2005

Well, based solely on principle, I disagree with Rex Ryan. I don't think Sanchez is all that great.

As a Bills fan, I hate Rex Ryan. But as an NFL fan, I have to give him props for how much he's accomplished so far. How many of you predicted the Jets would be 9-2 right now? Not many, I bet.

I do like Gailey, but it would be nice to have a coach like Rex Ryan on the Bills.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Lexwhat
          Well, based solely on principle, I disagree with Rex Ryan. I don't think Sanchez is all that great.

As a Bills fan, I hate Rex Ryan. But as an NFL fan, I have to give him props for how much he's accomplished so far. How many of you predicted the Jets would be 9-2 right now? Not many, I bet.

I do like Gailey, but it would be nice to have a coach like Rex Ryan on the Bills.
          Hopefully in two years Jets fans are saying the same thing about Gailey.

He's a fat **** with a big mouth....he will wear out his welcome.

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
            Closet Bills Fan
            • Nov 2004

well he is right and wrong.......

he is right in terms of he isn't making the same mistakes all the time like last year.... and to be honest, the offense is winning them the games the supposedly best defense in the league shouldn't even let come close.

he is wrong in terms of, he is a second year player with a highly suspect knee. mark brunell doesn't exactly impose fear on any other teams

j-e-t-s
            jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• JD
              Sabres Zone
              • Sep 2003

I can't wait to see them fail miserably with sanchez throwing 5 picks
              “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

rex is a really good short term coach. he has a good team, he fires them up by being brash. the point it will wear out is when they hit adversity and fail.

The guy is great for a quote. he speaks his mind. you have to respect that in this PC age. i mean, the whole childress and favre thing was a big to do and we never really got a quote on how much they hate each other from either of them. I feel like if rex was in that situation, he'd be like, "i hate grandpa as our QB."

That makes the stories more interesting to read than having to guess what the hell is going on.

Comment

• EDS
                  • Jan 2003

Sanchez is doing pretty well for a 22 year old QB in the NFL.

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                    Closet Bills Fan
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by trapezeus
                    rex is a really good short term coach. he has a good team, he fires them up by being brash. the point it will wear out is when they hit adversity and fail.

The guy is great for a quote. he speaks his mind. you have to respect that in this PC age. i mean, the whole childress and favre thing was a big to do and we never really got a quote on how much they hate each other from either of them. I feel like if rex was in that situation, he'd be like, "i hate grandpa as our QB."

That makes the stories more interesting to read than having to guess what the hell is going on.
                    but remember especially with the ny media, he is the PERFECT coach to compliment the rather reserved tom coughlin....
                    obviously i would love to see a super bowl in the future, but only time will tell.

he is a pretty nice person off the field too having met him down in cortland. in the age of drama, and primadonnas it is nice to see an ordinary guy doing his thing.

j-e-t-s

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Well they were a playoff team with him last year and are doing even better this year as Sanchez has improved.

So one could make that statement and not really be lying.

Plus it's a little coachspeak to pump his young QB up.

Comment

• Mike13
                          • Aug 2005

I think he may be pumping his ego too much. Just like he did with Revis.

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                            Closet Bills Fan
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Mike13
                            I think he may be pumping his ego too much. Just like he did with Revis.
                            i agree, but what do you want him to say.... well we suck, but were lucky?

9-2 is an impressive record even if they play down to competition.

j-e-t-s

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
                              • Sep 2003

Turn on the TV and get a load of Super Bowl Sanchez in action.

PTR
                              10 Commandments of the D
                              1. Never stop Rocking.
                              2. Legalize all drugs.
                              3. Quit your day job.
                              4. All Religion should be taxed.
                              5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
                              6. F**k her gently.
                              7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
                              8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
                              9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
                              10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

Working...
                              X