PDA

View Full Version : Poz

Pinkerton Security
12-06-2010, 02:22 PM
I wanna give Poz some props, to me he looks more confident and has been really flying to the ball in recent weeks and looks like a bit more of an impact player. I know he isnt Patrick Willis but I think he has been a very solid player the last 3 or 4 weeks while also making a few more plays in the backfield, even getting to the QB a few times, something he hasnt done all that well in the past.

Thoughts?

EDS
12-06-2010, 02:27 PM
I wanna give Poz some props, to me he looks more confident and has been really flying to the ball in recent weeks and looks like a bit more of an impact player. I know he isnt Patrick Willis but I think he has been a very solid player the last 3 or 4 weeks while also making a few more plays in the backfield, even getting to the QB a few times, something he hasnt done all that well in the past.

Thoughts?

The run defense still stinks and obviously the inside linebackers play a role in that. He is still far and away the best linebacker on the team.

T-Long
12-06-2010, 02:27 PM
LOVE Posz...but he is not a playmaker in my opinion. He makes the everyday tackle, but never ever makes a big play. Trust me, as big of a fan I am of his even from his college days, I feel like he is not a pro bowl caliber LB.

Can he reach that point? Maybe. But he seems like a poor man's London Fletcher to me. A guy who will rack up tackles but never get the pro bowl recognition. Hell, I never even mentioned the guy's inability to stay healthy (besides this season).

Still a big fan of him, but I would much rather have a LB like Patrick Willis and root for Posz on another team.

trapezeus
12-06-2010, 02:30 PM
pair him with a cornelius bennett type player and watch poz become very stout and key member of the team. keep him as the only guy with elite talent, and you'll keep being angry that he isn't part of the solution.

i think he is. he just needes someone other than another no name LB on the outside.

Pinkerton Security
12-06-2010, 02:35 PM
LOVE Posz...but he is not a playmaker in my opinion. He makes the everyday tackle, but never ever makes a big play. Trust me, as big of a fan I am of his even from his college days, I feel like he is not a pro bowl caliber LB.

Can he reach that point? Maybe. But he seems like a poor man's London Fletcher to me. A guy who will rack up tackles but never get the pro bowl recognition. Hell, I never even mentioned the guy's inability to stay healthy (besides this season).

Still a big fan of him, but I would much rather have a LB like Patrick Willis and root for Posz on another team.

Well I think every single person who watches football would love to have Patrick Willis on their team haha but yea I get your point.

T-Long
12-06-2010, 02:36 PM
Well I think every single person who watches football would love to have Patrick Willis on their team haha but yea I get your point.
Yeah he is the first young play making LB I thought of, which is why I wrote his name. But yeah, Posz is a good LB, just not great.

Jaybird
12-06-2010, 02:43 PM
We should keep him around and sign Chad Greenway to play next to him

wmoz11
12-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Yeah, he needs great athleticism on the outside so that he doesn't have to do too much. He's my favorite Nit ever and my favorite Bills player. I hope they give him an extention since he's definitely part of the solution not the problem.

k-oneputt
12-06-2010, 02:48 PM
To slow/unathletic to play in space and not stout enough to take on blocks inside.
Average at best.

patmoran2006
12-06-2010, 03:02 PM
To me, and probably alot of others.. He's good enough to be the second ILB in a 3-4 but not the guy who's depended on to make a lot of "big plays"

if we bring him back I think comes down to how much he thinks he's worth.

YardRat
12-06-2010, 03:10 PM
the POS needs three top-caliber LBers around him. He has been playing better the last month or so, except for the Pitts game, but I don't see him rising much above serviceable. Moats is going to be better.

Northern Stampede
12-07-2010, 07:20 AM
POZ IS THE MAN!!!!

Thief
12-07-2010, 02:57 PM
I think Poz is pretty good.