PDA

View Full Version : Bills claim Pierre Woods off waivers

Ickybaluky
12-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Former Pats OLB. Good size and athlete, good on ST. Plays run OK, not much in the pass rush.

Don't have a link right now, but it has been reported.

SpillerThrills
12-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Former Pats OLB. Good size and athlete, good on ST. Plays run OK, not much in the pass rush.

Don't have a link right now, but it has been reported.

confirmed via VText.

Scumbag College
12-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Is there any way that the Bills can go the whole year without their LBs being totally destroyed by injuries?

X-Era
12-06-2010, 05:20 PM
I like this signing.

I think I have been fairly vocal over the past few years that we end up starting way to many undrafted's with no experience. Now, we need significant upgrades at LB. But, what we did do is bring in vets with experience that have played at least decent enough to put us in a position to win several games. Guys like Torbor, Ayodele, Davis, etc... And now Woods.

Are any of these guys studs? no. But can we expect more out of them when starters go down to injury than guys like Digi and Corto? hell yes.

Solid teams have solid depth. Several of these guys could give us quality depth next year.

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-06-2010, 07:33 PM
GO BLUE!!!

bigbub2352
12-06-2010, 07:35 PM
I like this signing.

I think I have been fairly vocal over the past few years that we end up starting way to many undrafted's with no experience. Now, we need significant upgrades at LB. But, what we did do is bring in vets with experience that have played at least decent enough to put us in a position to win several games. Guys like Torbor, Ayodele, Davis, etc... And now Woods.

Are any of these guys studs? no. But can we expect more out of them when starters go down to injury than guys like Digi and Corto? hell yes.

Solid teams have solid depth. Several of these guys could give us quality depth next year.

Compeletly agree...i started manythreads during the skletor regime saying the mismanagement of the practice squad and depth has plaugued us for years

Keep adding size and speed phase out the small and weak

Demon
12-06-2010, 08:11 PM
This must be one depressed dude. Going from New England to Buffalo. It's like your job sending you from your comfy Boston office to go work Albania. Hope someone gives this dude a big bear hug when he arrives.

k-oneputt
12-06-2010, 08:17 PM
He will be collecting a nice paycheck Monday, I'm sure he will get over it.

Maybe he can give us some passrush off the edge.

NOT THE DUDE...
12-06-2010, 10:11 PM
pierre woods, hmmm wonder if he will be on the team next year?

Whysoserious?
12-06-2010, 11:26 PM
I'll take former Patriots any day.

Ickybaluky
12-06-2010, 11:37 PM
This must be one depressed dude. Going from New England to Buffalo. It's like your job sending you from your comfy Boston office to go work Albania. Hope someone gives this dude a big bear hug when he arrives.

I don't know. The Pats cut him in preseason and he was out of a job until the re-signed him a week ago. For the first few months of the season he was working as a groundskeeper for Michigan, his alma mater.

I bet a job with the Bills beats cutting grass in The Big House.

Mad Max
12-07-2010, 04:17 AM
http://media.nj.com/photogallery/photo/4372532966ca3caf2f8e579f3285341e.jpg

Beebe's Kid
12-07-2010, 08:43 AM

That is infallible logic. We should also take anybody that was cut/traded/let go by the Steelers, because they are just awesome, and their trash mush be good. How about Atlanta?? They are winning, we should see who they've cut and sign them fast.

Woods is a decent pick up, but not because he is a former Patriot...sweet ****.

Beebe's Kid
12-07-2010, 08:45 AM
http://media.nj.com/photogallery/photo/4372532966ca3caf2f8e579f3285341e.jpg

I just peed a little when I saw this...****ing epic.

Screw "Championship!" There is a new tradition!!

alohabillsfan
12-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Really? Wood, Wang, Woods, who the hell has the penis fetish at 1 Bills drive?

The Jokeman
12-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Yeah because Chad Jackson er Lawyer Milloy er Drew Bledsoe all worked out so well. There's a reason the Patriots have been the best team in the division for the past decade. They know when to cut dead weight.

Oaf
12-08-2010, 04:51 PM
The guy was working groundskeeping over at Lorch Hall and now I'm gonna be watching him on TV? :spit:

EDS
12-08-2010, 06:34 PM
The guy was working groundskeeping over at Lorch Hall and now I'm gonna be watching him on TV? :spit:

Time for the Bills to take a page out of NFL history/hollywood and hold open tryouts for all comers.